Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 1.9 has been released

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 1.9

Re: Ultimate Edition 1.9 has been released

Postby neztiti » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:46 pm

thank you m8 every second :)
neztiti
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.1 64 BIT

Postby neztiti » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:26 am

hi again

please add mythtv on the next ver. 2.0 ;)
neztiti
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby neztiti » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:14 pm

thank you nick 4 your replay . does this application xbmc supported by dvbcards??
neztiti
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby neztiti » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:39 pm

some one from xbmc answered me (we will be adding better frontend support after Atlantis)
thanx again nick
neztiti
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby Zero » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:28 am

I am totally new to Ultimate Edition, is there a way to upgrade from regular hardy to ultimate?

i have NO way to burning a dvd and instlalling fresh

please help me!!! :(
Zero
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.4 64 BIT

Postby tuxsax » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:39 am

You have a few options, the closest way to get your Hardy very close to Ultimate Edition 1.9 is using Ultamatix script, please go to www.ultamatix.com and grab it. This script will allow you to install tons of software that is included in Ultimate Edition, including the theme packs to make it look the same.
If you can't burn a DVD you could use a USB thumbdrive, please refer to this HOWTO

Perhaps someone here can tell me if there's a way to use UNETBOOTIN to install Ultimate Edition?
TheeMahn?

Maybe you can give me the sources of the program to see if I can change them to make it work?
Would you like me to talk with "tuxcanfly" (Unetbootin writer) to see if he's willing to help us make it work with Ultimate Edition ?

Ziv
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby Zero » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:29 pm

Nevermind, i found some DVDs, im just going to to a clean install of 1.9 and try it out to see if i like it, if not, there's always reformatting agian, I LOVE reformatting my hard drive, im a sick individual
Zero
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby tuxsax » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:42 am

Zero wrote:Nevermind, i found some DVDs, im just going to to a clean install of 1.9 and try it out to see if i like it, if not, there's always reformatting agian, I LOVE reformatting my hard drive, im a sick individual

Welcome to the club then, here's the cure, a new release every month or two! We're all insane too, and we love our sickness...
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby Zero » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:04 pm

damn, for some reason my computer wont let me install! i get to the select language, i select it, then select start or install and then it loads the kernel, then just hangs and freezes with a flashing cursor
Zero
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby DaddyX3 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:32 pm

Zero wrote:damn, for some reason my computer wont let me install! i get to the select language, i select it, then select start or install and then it loads the kernel, then just hangs and freezes with a flashing cursor

How funny, I thought you were one of our Admin's 'ZeroPrime' :lol: :lol: I was thinking, " Why the heck is he having so much trouble with this... .he's answered questions like these for quite some time now <scratches/head> ... LOL.
I would try installing using the 'Safe Graphics Mode' from the first menu that pops up after you boot from the disc. See if that helps you.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.5GHz 45nm/Gigabyte EP35C-DS3R M.B. w/ddr3 1333
G.Skill 2X1GB DDR3 1333MHz/Gigabyte 8800GT PCIe 2.0 512MB GDDR3 OC'd to 700Mhz/ WD160 gig, 2- WD250 gig in RAID-0 (500GB), WD640 gig e-SATA external

AMD 64 X2 3800+/ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe/G.Skill 2X1GB Matched Pair ddr400
/EVGA 6800GS Nvidia Graphics 256MB/WD160gig drive

HTPC Box:AMD 64 X2 4400+/ BIOSTAR TF7050PV HDMI MicroATX/G.Skill 2X1GB /Matched Pair DDR800/Integrated video and audio/WD160gig drive
DaddyX3
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.3 32 BIT

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Edition 1.9