Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Just starting to try UE5 lite

I know it is an alpha... Help and support for Ultimate Edition 5.0

Just starting to try UE5 lite

Postby chuckHe » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:18 am

Was pretty happy with the UE5Alpha however as well. I am not new to Ultimate Edition, have used several of the earlier versions usually gamers eds.
prime linux right now is mint, but I think I will prefer Ultimate Edition, in the longer term. nor am I a newbie to linux having played ( mostly) with it for2 decades.
One thought TheeMahn, as for a huge gamers edition, most of us that do that sort of thing are likely to be willing to install from APT or synaptic.

Oh one other item, I was happy with the results of the 25G version, Concated right into a file that then went on a FLASH drive (used mintstick iso to flash writer), and it worked great (didn't have a bluray at that time,don't quite yet either).
last thing, TheeMahn, I may be willing to offer some D/L here, while it's a personal machine, the bandwidth is huge (maybe pm?)

chuck
chuckHe
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Other Linux

Re: Just starting to try UE5 lite

Postby nascar64 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:08 pm

you can try the ultimate edition mint mind look great see the pic,i just installed cinnamon and Wow am very happy.Ray

snapshot1.png
I7-2600k at 4200 I3-3300at 3.3gig
Asrock Z77 extreme4 MSI Z77A-gd65
Gskill 4x4-16 gig gskill 2x4-8 gig
Radeon 6850 HD overclock too nvidia gforce 520
750 w -tr2 bronze psu 650 psu
1= 128gig ssd with windows7 1=128gig ssd with windows8.1
1terabyte with LMDE debian UPC7 1 500gig witk Debian kweezx 7.2-osa4linux 13.10= fedora 21 beta= Pinguy 13.04
1-500gig seagate - 1free Agent usb
nascar64
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Return to Ultimate Edition 5.0