Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Thumbos - Load disk images to your thumbdrive

Source code I have written openly published for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Thumbos - Load disk images to your thumbdrive

Postby Xanayoshi » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:15 am

http://os-builder.com/thumbos.pdf

I'll just put this here.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Just noticed your comment pam. Sorry, you know I just got super excited about this program. Thing is, what else is out there that is that fast and equally effective??? I suppose when you have loaded OS's on a flash dozens and hundreds of times with a slow as hell program/ineffective program, you then begin to appreciate the work TheeMahn has done and get just as excited as I did. Since the exclamation points bother you so much will avoid using them for now on. Also, before I joined Ultimate, I had never seen a developer that works as hard and equally great with everything he develops. So, you bet am always going to thank TheeMahn for all his hard work, since we all benefit off his dedication to us. I never meant any what you call "Hollywood forum" antics. Also, everyday I think about how much I learned from TheeMahn and everyone here, which in turn helped me be able to make my own OS. So, I always wish to express my gratitude and appreciation for that, as I enjoy it everyday

Have noticed in the past few months, if I ask for anyone's opinion or how something is working on their system, I am met with ill comment. I suppose, I am just starting to rub people the wrong way and should just disappear for awhile! I have never meant any harm to anyone. Yes, after being hit with severe negativity elsewhere, I did comment back negatively. I thought it would make me feel good, but of course made me feel terrible, since that is not who I am. Whatever help, I have tried to offer at most points is meaningless. So, I think since I seem to agitate people more than help, is best to just fade away. Take care and wish everyone the best always.
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby Xanayoshi » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:07 am

Off-Topic :
You are fine, there is no reason for you to disappear. Do not take things so harshly, he is just trying to keep the forum uniform. We all have different interests. We all come from different places. We all have a different approach. But we are community.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:37 am

Thanks Xan. Just mean am going to slow down a bit. Sometimes, I see a post not answered and do not do a good enough job replying to it. Is best I leave that to those of you that have more years of experience. Sure, if is something I know about, will answer, but will not jump in if I am hazzy on it. Also know, I may be prying when I ask some questions so will refrain. I suppose over the years, I became quite addicted to using "Exclamation Points" as I was brought up being told they were used to express one's point. Take care and when time and situations permit will be around.
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby TheeMahn » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:20 pm

I think we are at 1.1.0, perhaps 1.1.1 there thumbos resides. I have been busy building Operating Systems. I am running Ultimate Edition 4.6, I want to see a crash ;)

Screenshot-1.png
It begins...

47.png
Theme is in works

Screenshot.png
I am bringing back compiz

194.png
A server will build it for you, when I am done.

I have an 8 core processor, and it was not built by me. A server in NYC built the Operating System by my command. When I am done, will build your O/S for you customized to your liking. It is coming, I can drop the storm on there and introduce the first Operating System on the planet that is perfect unconditionally.

We have 15 servers, I have been waging battles in a singularity to do so for you. A few 1000 at a time.

Application development has taken a back seat on the ride I will provide.

TheeMahn,
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby TheeMahn » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Lead Beta tester, do you know what this is?
new.png
New features... Dont even show up in the help system yet.

There are actually more then one undocumented feature of tmosb:
undocumented.png
Build all, chroot, release I beleve currently is poorly at best minimally documented. Abiltiy to customize your O/S firsthand enters the mix.

Advancement of software is my first priority and automous building of Ultimate Edition via a webpage. I dont want to have to have our users learn the terminal as you have, and a fantastic job absorbing education I provide.

Let's get this out there in the open, Patrick has absorbed the seed. I call this level of education the point of no turning back. You plant a seed of education, and his strive and relentlessness in furthing his education has resolved to learning on his own. I have said this a thousand times Google is your buddy. I have taken many individuals under my wing if you will to teach them. I unloaded a ton of info on that fella, he knows server management, Operating System Arcitecture.

Now that you are on your own, learn programming. This is a field that probably only 1% absorb. Good luck brother.

I have enjoyed educating you, Good luck in your efforts. You have graduated.

TheeMahn,
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby TheeMahn » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:25 pm

Responded to beautifly. I just destroyed and rebuilding his server. Why am I rebuilding his server? I am not obivious to mistake and failed to upgrade his server. Ask him how many times he has screwed up our servers ;) These guys are right there to educate the general populus. He is still learning, teaching server admin now. Funny as I slammed his server offline. I have big shoulders, put it all on me. Programming is his learning prinicipal & will not involve me.

This is what the hacking kind I want you to think about. I pay for a server and I remotely drop it offline, can the hosting company say $#!% about that? You paid for the service right? I understand if you take a few 1,000 with your service. I am not here to encorage, actually that statement should discorage.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:31 pm

TheeMahn have one OS(current am writing this from) that is not working right with thumbos. It is not loading in the usual recursive mode(flashdrive), which then goes undetected by the running OS. Instead it can be opened by file manager, which is incorrect. Trying to boot with it does not work, neither does Unetbootin. Is on this current 14.10 am running with a great number of desktops including Gnome3.12. Other OS I created for the laptop that only uses LXDE works with it perfectly. Before 14.10, I had zero issues and know that program is beyond perfect. So, I know I am at fault and was wondering if you would know where I should look for the fault in my OS?

When I use it on the other OS still runs quick and completely effective. I still swear by all your tools since they work beyond reproach. Shame I had the faulty system and tried to us TMOSB on the laptop and failed. So, I know whatever the problem is with this current OS, somehow knocks those 2 programs out. As said, no genius at all this and never will claim to be. Just hoping you will get a general idea where to look, since i blew it somewhere with this OS. Otherwise, this system runs nice and have been happy with it. Also as I always say, Thanks for all you do, there is no one else that cares even half as much as you do.
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Previous

Return to Programming