Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Suggestions for Ultimate Edition 3.6

Love it, hate it drop posts here
Forum rules
Comments or opinions expressed on this forum are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent the views of Ultimate Edition, its management or employees. Ultimate Edition is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the forum.

Re: Suggestions for Ultimate Edition 3.6

Postby Xanayoshi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Brahim wrote:
Micro wrote:Wow lol Believe me the only roadmap out for Ultimate Edition is the suggetions I made above! Sound familiar. And no I'm not religious. Just a NCO and Federal System Administrator of 12 years and have been working with Linux since 1996. WHat are your credentials? Are you 18 years old because your attitude resembles it? Well I prob stepped out of my boundaries here so I will stop. Good luck getting help with such arrogance...

Whose is showing off here :roll: :roll: What you are saying tells much about you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please stop it. Micro is extremely knowledgable on the subjects he entertains. There may be a difference of opinions and that is what Linux is all about. None of us would use it if it was any different.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby Brahim » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Micro is extremely knowledgable on the subjects he entertains

That does not mean anything to me! I was only suggesting and he went on about being Federal System Clown and bla bla and 'bout me being arrogant and all that jazz.
Last edited by Brahim on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brahim
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby Xanayoshi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:26 pm

For the record I appreciate the life you are bringing into the forum.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby Xanayoshi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Brahim wrote:That does not mean anything to me!

It does to many though. Do not forget that the silent are the vast majority.

Also, do you know how much awesome knowledge and power the federal clowns posess? Think about it.
Last edited by Xanayoshi on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby Brahim » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:28 pm

:th_DANCE_417 :th_DANCE_417
Brahim
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Postby Xanayoshi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:48 pm

I was thinking...in a somewhat similar area of LMDE LMKDE, in regards to future Ultimate Editons. Why not have a 3.6 Mate/Gnome2(from 3.4 lite) and a 3.6 KDE. The obvious answer is because no one would download 3.6 KDE!!! It would just be me..all alone...giving myself advice...sigh. :(

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby Brahim » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:57 pm

I met on the different forums lots of users who like KDE. But I've never tried it I don't know whether it is intrusive or not. It didn't work for me on Ultimate Edition 3.0. And I don't know whether we need gnome 2 and Mate in the sme OS. It would be great though if they include Mate+ LXDE+KDE+Cinnamon in Ultimate Edition 3.6 :D :D How is that? :D
Brahim
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Postby Xanayoshi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:18 pm

I meant as one....it seems to be Thee is working with Mate and Gnome as one. KDE isn't intrusive so much as it is heavy. For me it is by far the most custom eyecandiest of them all. Times Ten. Plus 5. So if you just have it as DE you never use it's somewhat pointless. Your combination is fine except for Mate/Cinnamon. They never seem to get along. That may have changed.

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby Xanayoshi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:26 pm

As far as multiple DE go

Black Opal-Unity, Gnome 3, Gnome Classic, Cinnamon, KDE, XBMC

Ultimate Edition 3.4-Gnome Classic, KDE, XBMC

Mangaka Moe V4-Unity, KDE

Linux Mint KDE 13- KDE, Cinnamon

These are my working stable combos at the moment.

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby Brahim » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:39 pm

The only OS that I have no idea about is BlackOpal but it looks great and interesting. I've tried Oxyx before and I like it. Concerning KDE, I think it's a bit heavy on resources but I agree with you it looks great I think I'll try Mint 14 KDE. Is it good enough for KDE? :D
Brahim
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Raves