Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Facebook

A place to make suggestions...

Re: Facebook

Postby deate » Fri May 16, 2008 8:10 am

LeadFingers wrote:
Kaousama wrote:Don't know if one exists, but maybe someone who frequents facebook could make a group for Ultimate Edition? Let me know if one does exists ;)

If you want to create one, by all means go ahead.
The reason you got that response is most of us are geeks and Facebook is a little to trendy for us.
Except for baphomet, he was thinking a facebook group would draw traffic away from his MySpace page.
It's a little known fact, but he's a closet rapper. Personally I thought rapping Druid chants was a little over the top but you got to admire a guy who chases his dream in the face of mass opposition. I really thought it was cool that he got the idea of wearing medieval robes and making the microphone look like a wizards staff, from Christopher Lowell himself. Who knew he was so fashion conscious! I didn't have the heart to tell him that some of his earlier remakes, like the Michael Jackson stuff was a little dated. You got to admit not even Dead Can Dance does rapp or hip-hop.
If you don't believe it go check out his page.

OUCH!!! That's kinda' like when they pulled the curtain back on the "Wizard of OZ" :lol: I feel more "steely" glares coming???And possibly more "rants"(or raps) as the case may be :mrgreen:
deate
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite

Postby lizahellenn » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 am

my myspace page, when I post a layout and a background is soppose to show up on the page, my page only displays the pictures on the front layer and theres no background image, just a white screen.
MySpace Layouts
lizahellenn
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby Gaming4JC » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 pm

There's a facebook community page... :shock:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultimate- ... 029?v=info

Facebook is ... eh... lacking. Though it can be better security wise with a little help:
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/igeneration/j ... guide/7439

Now if TheeMahn only used twitter more than once in every two years...
http://twitter.com/#!/TheeMahn

:D
Gaming4JC
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby Dragynbane » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:53 pm

hold on, there, actually, already IS a Ultimate Edition Facebook page, curtesy of Blackwolf, has been for quite a while! so, before we go crazy making pages for Ultimate Edition on Facebook, check out Blackwolf's Ultimate Edition FB page.

EDIT: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62769201056
My PC:

GPU: Intel Integrated
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core @ 2GHZ
Moniter: Generic PnP Moniter (it's a Laptop.)
Hard Drive space: 220.9 GB
RAM: 2.9 GB
Dragynbane
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.3 32 BIT

Previous

Return to Suggestions