Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Gamers Edition 6.2 x64 MATE

Help & Support for Ultimate Gamers Edition.

Ultimate Gamers Edition 6.2 x64 MATE

Postby grim-lord » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:18 pm

Ultimate Gamers Edition 6.2 Mate is great, just testing from usb, i can even update gpu drivers, perfect sound, good web wired connection.

Thank You, TheeMahn for keeping free O.S spark Bright for so Long, i have been testing and using since Ultimate Gamers Edition 2.8 and every time is surprising and different, i just love it and wanna say thank you for this new release.

Is so light this O.S, to surf the web listen to music and watch videos is just perfect, the only thing is a gamer edition but don't have Wine installed from out the box, keep the good job, because i will try not to miss it, from Europe i Say <BREW> Good Job and Tank You TheeMahn, i waiting for the day a can play games like far cry 5 in free O.S .
grim-lord
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Re: Ultimate Gamers Edition 6.2 x64 MATE

Postby Rustygh » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:12 pm

Just thought I'd let you know that you can play those commercial games on Ultimate Edition by downloading and installing STEAM. I too am a long time user (just before 2,5 came out), and have had many hours of pure enjoyment using, tinkering with, and learning how to use this debian/ubuntu derivative. So far these cosmic and dingo based 6.0 thru 6,3 are the best I've used. I am primarily a GUI user and only go to the command line for common operations,like downloading and installing a program thru APT. Anyway I digress from what I came to say.Download STEAM and enjoy playing the name brand games.
Main machine:
HP p6813w
Processor: AMD Athlon II 645 Quad Core @ 3.1GHz w/6GB DDR3 10600
Drives: (1) 1TB and 250GB Seagate HDDs (2) 2 32GB SSDs (3) 1TB Toshiba USB 3.0/2.0 portable
Added Syba USB 3.0 4 port expansion card and Kworld UB445-U2 ATSC Hybrid TV and FM tuner
Graphics: Saphire HD 5450 w/2GB GDDR3
Monitor: Samsung Sync-Master SA-300 24-inch, Vizio E24-1 Monitor/TV combo
Secondary Machine:
Home Build
Processor: AMD FX 4350 unlocked Quad core @ 4.3 Ghz w/16 GB DDR 3 10600
Drives: Mushkin SSD 120GB, Seagate USB 3,0 2TB and 1TB, Toshiba USB 3 1TB,WD 5000 SATA 500 GB, WD 2500 SATA 250GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA 78 LMT USB3 Graphics: Saphire HD5450
OS: Ultimate Edition 6.5, Windows 7: Dual Boot Monitors KVM shared
Rustygh
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Other Linux

Return to Ultimate Gamers Edition