Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Test Server and Donations

Older versions of Ultimate Edition

Re: Test Server and Donations

Postby kennyzz69 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:40 am

I'm register with "kennyzz", thanks ;)

PS : I don't know what I have to do more...
CPU: Intel E8600
Radiateur CPU : Noctua NH-U12P
Carte mère : Asus P5Q Deluxe
Mémoire : G.Skill PI séries PC8800 2x2GB + G.Skill PI séries PC8500 Extreme 2x2GB
Stockage : Crucial M4 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Western Digital Red 2 x 3TB 3.5"
Alimentation : Corsair HX450 450W ATX12V
Lecteur optique : LG BD-RE BH10LS38
Moniteur : IIyama Prolite B2776HDS 27"
Clavier / Souris : Logitech G15 Refresh / Logitech G50
H.P. : Logitech G51
Onduleur : APC Back-UPS RS 900G
kennyzz69
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby mackyy20 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:36 am

since I donated a while ago.. Would like to give more,but at this time I can not. But when I try to sign up it say user name or email already use..
mackyy20
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby pregister » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:04 pm

Donations!!!!!For the sake of the many Godss!!!!! Hate freaking PayPal.Surely there are others.
Give me another Ave to send some mana your way i.e. money.
Thee you make Yule for me every single time a new release comes out.I except every thing you say.You remind me of a man by the name of Tesla!
P.O. box, address anyway poss. I am a poor man but give me another way and will flip you $ 20.00 every once in a while.LOVE ULTIMATE!l LOVE YOU DUDE AND ALL WHO MAKE THE BEST FRICKING OS ON THE PLANET POSSIBLE!!!!!
"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God."
Thomas Jefferson

M2N4-SLI motherboard
Amd 64 dual core 4200 +
2 gig memory
Dual sli Nvidia 6600 GT
300 GIG WD sata drive
Sony cd/rw
sony dvd/w
pregister
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby juddhouston » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Sir,

You have absolutely mangled 4.4. I was a huge fan of 4.2 and pushed it to my customers that were tired of the Windows common problems. I will not be pushing this version at all.... Hope the next one is better, thats rough.

Judd Houston

[email protected]
juddhouston
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby Xanayoshi » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:11 pm

ehh, I haven't seen what I could say was a stable Ultimate Edition release, since 2.8 or so, many releases after 3.5, and the lite versions of 3.4, etc., don't even get past install. Then there is the complete disregard for how KDE actually works (Because hates it, every release we are reminded) so always keeps adding( or not removing from script) like the completely worthless yarssr which has had issues with every KDE version, and this tendency to just add every single thing under the sun in startup. Every Mate release is totally screwed with the constant overabundance of themes that don't really work.

Plus, why not address that the only response to users seems to be from those who have some odd infatuation, not any actual issue with the OS is ever really addressed, however.

I have no clue what the current release even is. It always seems that there are 4 betas ahead. Making Ultimate Edition from Ultimate Edition is a definite long way to go to what amounts to a dist-upgrade so I am not big on dedicating my most powerful rig for this, but I do think the idea is cool, so I do endorse TMOS even if i have no reason to use it.

So then there are tools, and they are awesome, Thumbos is pretty neat, almost always my goto, not for Ultimate Edition of course as it is much easier to use Ubuntu installer, but definitely for Debian, Arch, Opensuse, etc, which is cool, but it seems that it is far easier to complain about Ubuntu than just not use Ubuntu here at Ultimate Edition.

Still, at the end of the day when it comes to Ultimate Edition, I am doing just as much work with a fully loaded Ultimate Edition release, as I am with a base install. The difference is, that if you are a new or fairly limited user there are some advantages to be had with Ultimate Edition, as it is quite capable of doing whatever right out of the box in regards to software and setups. It is cool that it doesn't look like all the other releases. If you upgrade it, it will probably break. If you are an experienced or power user it starts to become a nightmare and it is far easier to just upgrade and break everything and then start over, or install something else.

Still, this is my style that is in conflict, so it does not really apply to anyone else. I love that Ultimate Edition stands out and attracts new users to Linux. Ultimate Edition was the first system I found that had Compiz ready to go right out of the box.

To sum, I learned more getting my Ultimate Edition to work right than I did using anything else. For this I will always be grateful and I will always provide support where I can.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby Xanayoshi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Ok, let's try this again. If you caps lock yell I won't edit your post, I will delete. We shall call this a warning.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby Xanayoshi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm

You are free to challenge me on anything I say, however. I am happy that you have found Ultimate Edition to your liking and am pleased that you haven't had any issues. I'm certainly not going to go through and download all the releases, test install, and then come to you for help, but thanks for the offer.

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby pam » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:13 am

Gentlemen, My CPU is BETTER than yours.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (30.61 KiB) Viewed 85911 times
DONOTSPAMORTROLL:
http://forumubuntusoftware.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11
Download Ultimate Edition and Oz Unity 3.0 from copy:-
https://www.copy.com/s/oBnDBsDOvxF8jW1EuLKM/Public
Download Ultimate Edition from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ultimat ... rce=navbar
Download Oz Unity 3.0 from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ueoz/files/UEOz/
Download Ultimate Edition torrents from linuxtracker:-
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page= ... 0&active=1
Download Oz Unity 3.0 torrents from linuxtracker:-
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page= ... 0&active=1
Image Image
Visit:http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com
pam
Site Admin

Postby Xanayoshi » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:36 am

There is a difference between emphasis and an attempt at berating. I am more along the lines of not constantly reinforcing the perception of Linux users being obnoxious jerks, though I certainly fit in that category.

Better than an Intel 286? I think not.

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby nascar64 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:03 am

I too could not install a lot of ultimate edition from above 3,8 but got yours Ultimate edition 4.4 install and love it so far only 1 days old ,well maybe will be back to Ultimate edition ,Thank you for your hard work,Ray
I7-2600k at 4200 I3-3300at 3.3gig
Asrock Z77 extreme4 MSI Z77A-gd65
Gskill 4x4-16 gig gskill 2x4-8 gig
Radeon 6850 HD overclock too nvidia gforce 520
750 w -tr2 bronze psu 650 psu
1= 128gig ssd with windows7 1=128gig ssd with windows8.1
1terabyte with LMDE debian UPC7 1 500gig witk Debian kweezx 7.2-osa4linux 13.10= fedora 21 beta= Pinguy 13.04
1-500gig seagate - 1free Agent usb
nascar64
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Previous

Return to Archive