Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Key snatcher 1.06

Frequently Asked Questions

Key snatcher 1.06

Postby chris47 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:18 am

Were can I find it. It is not listed in 4.2 Ultimate software just 1.03. I tried going to copy, but can not get it to show me any of Ultimate Edition software period.. I still can not acces any of Ultimate Edition files in copy, every since they upgraded their site....
MB-ASUS Sabertooth FX 990 Rev 2.0
CPU- AMD FX 6200 X6 3.8Ghz Black Edition
RAM- 8Gig 2x4 Corsair XMS 3 1600 C9
Video-ASUS Nvidia GTX 550ti Fermi
HD Segate 2T 7400RPm
HD- WD Raptor 10,000 RPm 150Gig
Monitor-Asus 23.6
PSU- Antec Earth Watts 650
chris47
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.3 64 BIT

Re: Key snatcher 1.06

Postby chris47 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Xxjoker21xX wrote:
chris47 wrote:Were can I find it. It is not listed in 4.2 Ultimate software just 1.03. I tried going to copy, but can not get it to show me any of Ultimate Edition software period.. I still can not acces any of Ultimate Edition files in copy, every since they upgraded their site....

The link for it is on the Ultimate Edition facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ultimateedition/

Thank you.. I did manage to build 4.5x64 without it, but it did not run LOL.. When I try to install it, I get kernel panic. This is before I found this post... I just finished 4.3x64 as well before finding this post... I'm burning it to a cd now, and hopefully it will run.
HD Segate 2T 7400RPm
Monitor-Asus 23.6
chris47
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Postby chris47 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Gave 4.3 a try in a live session and seems to work just fine... Now to try my hand at upgrading. One question how do you add other DE to a exsisting iso? Do I have to use the upgrade option of tmosb..
HD Segate 2T 7400RPm
Monitor-Asus 23.6
chris47
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Postby chris47 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:31 pm

Xxjoker21xX wrote:
chris47 wrote:Gave 4.3 a try in a live session and seems to work just fine... Now to try my hand at upgrading. One question how do you add other DE to a exsisting iso? Do I have to use the upgrade option of tmosb..

go to the current build folder and type the build command that you ran to build it with and then add the name of the desktops you want one space after iso MATE XFCE KDE and so on when you carry out the command it will upgrade the current one to the version you reqested...

Thank you, I will give that a try.
HD Segate 2T 7400RPm
Monitor-Asus 23.6
chris47
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:52 am

I am really happy to see you gentlemen using the software I have written. There is a newer keysnatcher then 1.0.6 BTW
# Change-log:
# 1.0: First public release
# 1.0.1: Added bc to dependancy list
# Removed locale was causing minor issues
# 1.0.2: Added fix routine for missing repositories
# Added Server Timeout function for IPV6
# Many bug fixes in permission rights.
# 1.0.3: Wrote help system. Not a fantastic job, but I hope it
# gets the point across.
# 1.0.4: Adjusted servers, added version dumping header.
# Now checks permissions prior to engaging software.
# Added eyecandy routines & a new one Encapsulate.
# Adjusted Help system and commands.
# 1.0.5 Added fixing of 403 Forbidden errors.
# Repaired bash_autocompletion to coincide with options
# 1.0.6 Added ability to skip connectivity tests.
# Adjusted eyecandy routines.
# Wrote a manual in man format, pdf and postscript.
# 1.0.7 Added repair of "Failure to fetch" (Architecture)
# related issues.
# ==============================================================================

ultimate-edition-keysnatcher-1.0.7_all.deb
KeySnatcher 1.0.7
(23.66 KiB) Downloaded 894 times

Architecture support had to be added to KeySnatcher. Tmosb as of 1.8.9 will build foreign architectures, alot of work went into making this happen. You will soon see it on tablets, phones, PowerPC's etc. As soon as I can afford to buy a Nexus 7 Yes, I want it to have 4G so I can test it as a phone, hard to believe $225.00 and used. A PowerPC also to begin testing, I have not even began to look into how much that will rack me. I need a third job ;) If you would like to donate to this cause, please specify Nexus or PowerPC in comment section of the donation.

Why a Nexus 7? I did not blindly pick this device.
2 reasons:
Clips are from results of tmosb --build ultimate-edition-4.2-armhf-lite
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ARMHF chrooted architecture detected. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Chroot environment detected. Setting up appropriately. ▒
▒ Mounting necessary points. ▒
▒ Pulling preliminary sources list, please wait... ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Arm support is now built into tmosb as of 1.8.9, I did mention above keysnatcher had to be rebuilt to support foriegn architectures:
Err http://ppa.launchpad.net trusty/main amd64 Packages
404 Not Found
Ign http://ppa.launchpad.net trusty/main Translation-en
404 Not Found
404 Not Found
Fetched 533 kB in 15s (34.4 kB/s)

Processing key: 401A7288DA2717C1
gpg: directory `/root/.gnupg' created
gpg: new configuration file `/root/.gnupg/gpg.conf' created
gpg: WARNING: options in `/root/.gnupg/gpg.conf' are not yet active during this run
gpg: keyring `/root/.gnupg/secring.gpg' created
gpg: keyring `/root/.gnupg/pubring.gpg' created
gpg: requesting key DA2717C1 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: keyserver timed out
gpg: keyserver receive failed: keyserver error
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Missing keys if any successfully snatched. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ KeySnatcher 1.0.7, 09/09/2014 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ GNU KeySnatcher home page: <http://ultimateedition.info/>. ▒
▒ E-mail bug reports to: <[email protected]>. ▒
▒ Be sure to include the word KeySnatcher somewhere in the Subject: field. ▒
▒ Fixing 404 (File not found) error(s) if any. ▒
▒ Fixing error in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/boot-repair.list: Success ▒
▒ Fixing error in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cinnamon.list: Success ▒
▒ Fixing error in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ubuntu-audio-dev-ppa.list: Success ▒
▒ Fixing 403 (Forbidden) error(s) if any. ▒
▒ Fixing "Failed to fetch" (Architecture) error(s) if any. ▒
▒ Fixing error in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/boot-repair.list: Success ▒
▒ Fixing error in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cinnamon.list: Success ▒
▒ Fixing error in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ubuntu-audio-dev-ppa.list: Success ▒

Building foreign architectures is extremely slow:
This cache processing will save you aprox 40m51s in future builds.

Wrong, the operating systems of a foreign architecture are built by a backend of a chrooted qemu (a emulator), I don't think they support multiple cores due to emulation of what will be the client machine (something I may have to look into), I have way too much on my plate right now. A future implementation perhaps. I dwindled off topic of why a Nexus 7, tmosb 1.8.9 by default:
Get:12 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ trusty-proposed/main linux-generic-lts-trusty armhf 3.13.0.36.43 [1784 B]
Fetched 80.2 MB in 27s (2953 kB/s)
Preconfiguring packages ...
Selecting previously unselected package linux-image-3.13.0-36-generic.
▒ Manifesting new operating system, please wait: ▒
▒ Done. ▒
▒ DiskSize: 2,644,463,616 bytes ▒
▒ Calculating CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check): ▒
▒ Done. ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Creating final ISO, please wait... ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ DISTRO: Ultimate Edition ▒
▒ VERSION: 4.2 ▒
▒ DATA PREPARER: theemahn ▒
▒ DATA PUBLISHER: TMOSB ▒
▒ ISONAME: ultimate-edition-4.2-armhf-lite.iso ▒
▒ No Grub customization for arm based products currently supported. ▒
▒ Installing additional WIFI support, please wait...
Ultimate Edition 4.2 "Trusty Tahr" - Release armhf (20140918)
▒ SUCCESSFULLY BUILT: ultimate-edition-4.2-armhf-lite.iso ▒
▒ Moving ultimate-edition-4.2-armhf-lite.iso back to /home/theemahn/wip2. ▒
▒ tmosb --test ultimate-edition-4.2-armhf-lite.iso ▒
▒ To test, if you are satisfied. ▒
▒ Initiating Logging function... in /home/theemahn/wip2/ultimate-edition-4.2-armhf-lite ▒
▒ Checking for edit/var/log/bootstrap.log ▒
▒ Non-existant. ▒
▒ Checking for edit/var/log/apt/history.log ▒
▒ Found edit/var/log/apt/history.log Logging to /var/log/tmosb.log ▒
▒ Checking for edit/var/log/dpkg.log ▒
▒ Found edit/var/log/dpkg.log Logging to /var/log/tmosb.log ▒
▒ Execution Time: 51m26s ▒

A generic kernel with limited support, however a roll into chroot reveals:
apt-get install linux-firmware-nexus7

nexus.png
Nexus 7 specific Support

DE.png
Shoving in the optional Desktop Environments (DE)'s

Support for additional Desktop Environments (DE) has also been added, avoid the "TOUCH" option at this point, I am still working my magic in this department.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ TheeMahn O/S Builder (1.8.9) can build 156 different above Operating Systems. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Extra Desktop Environments (DE's) are also available: ▒
Example: tmosb --build ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso XFCE MATE KDE LXDE AWESOME GNOME RAZORQT UNITY CINNAMON TOUCH

Currently building Ultimate Edition 4.3 X64 multi DE (running Ultimate Edition 4.5):
43.png
Ultimate Edition Corebuilder has some work to do here, I do not want lightdm as the greeter LXDE [option] forced it in and took over...

Notice the 30GB of cache, I can build an Operating system in 2 minutes or so (as long as they are not foreign, any 32 bit or 64 bit):
root@JackHammer:/home/theemahn/wip# tmosb --cacheinfo trusty
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ TheeMahn O/S Builder (tmosb) 1.8.9, 09/11/2014 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ GNU tmosb home page: <http://os-builder.com/>. ▒
▒ Be sure to include the word tmosb somewhere in the Subject: field. ▒
▒ Total cache usage: 30G ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Caching System Information ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
7.1M extract-cd.tar.gz
1.1G lucid
8.2G precise
2.6M quantal
2.6M raring
3.2G saucy
711M tmp
13G trusty
4.7G utopic
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ trusty Caching Information ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
866M armhf
2.3G trusty
1.1M ubiquity-slideshow-kubuntu_90_all.deb
524K ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu_90_all.deb
1.4M ultimate-edition-4.2.1-lite-core-files.deb
1.5M ultimate-edition-4.2-gamers-core-files.deb
1.5M ultimate-edition-4.2-lite-core-files.deb
1.4M ultimate-edition-4.2-standard-core-files.deb
1.5M ultimate-edition-4.3-gamers-core-files.deb
1.5M ultimate-edition-4.3-standard-core-files.deb
4.7G x64
4.3G x86

Another change in tmosb 1.8.9 the "upgrade" option is closer to completion (providing output):
root@JackHammer:/home/theemahn/wip2# tmosb --upgrade ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite.iso
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ TheeMahn O/S Builder (tmosb) 1.8.9, 09/11/2014 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Processing 1 of 1 detected Operating systems, please wait. ▒
▒ Operating System Version detected: 4.2.1 ▒
▒ Creating folder ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite/ ▒
▒ Moving ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite.iso to ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite/ ▒
▒ Scanning folders... ▒
▒ Processing Folder: ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite/ ▒
▒ Mounting ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite.iso ▒
▒ Synchronizing ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite.iso ▒
▒ Mounting SquashFs ▒
▒ Copying SquashFs ▒
▒ Unmounting SquashFS ▒
▒ Unmounting ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite.iso ▒
▒ Cleaning up... ▒
▒ All ▒
Execution Time: 1m18s
▒ Upgrade routine is processing ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite ▒
▒ TYPE=iso ▒
▒ NAME=ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite ▒
▒ External distro name detected: Trusty Tahr ▒
▒ Upgrading Ultimate Edition 4.2.1 ▒
▒ Setting 2 second server timeout a fix for IPV6 issues: ▒
▒ Success. ▒
▒ Injecting http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ of CODEBASE: trusty into sources list... ▒
▒ Restoring network information from /home/theemahn/wip2/ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite. ▒
▒ Caching previously downloaded packages. ▒
▒ No cache folder, first trusty x64 based O/S build? ▒
▒ Pushing 4.0K of temp cache for trusty x64 build. Please wait: Success ▒
▒ Copying internal script to chroot environment. ▒
▒ Stage 2 of 3: Internal Software (Chrooting) ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ TheeMahn O/S Builder (internal) 1.8.9, 09/11/2014 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ GNU internal home page: <http://os-builder.com/>. ▒
▒ Be sure to include the word internal somewhere in the Subject: field. ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 64 Bit chrooted architecture detected. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Pulling preliminary sources list, please wait... ▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ No core files have been installed for 4.2.1 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
ls: cannot access ultimate-edition-4.2.1-*.deb: No such file or directory
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Ultimate Edition Repositories already installed. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Ultimate Edition Keysnatcher previously installed. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Dbus previously installed. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Distro release info: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ultimate_Edition
Description: Ultimate Edition 4.2.1 Lite LTS
Release: 4.2.1
Codename: trusty
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Distribution Upgrading... ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
The following packages have been kept back:
libgegl-dev
The following packages will be upgraded:
apt apt-transport-https apt-utils icedtea-7-jre-jamvm libapt-inst1.5
libapt-pkg4.12 libgudev-1.0-0 libpam-systemd libsystemd-daemon0
libsystemd-login0 libudev1 openjdk-7-jre openjdk-7-jre-headless qemu
qemu-keymaps qemu-kvm qemu-system qemu-system-arm qemu-system-common
qemu-system-mips qemu-system-misc qemu-system-ppc qemu-system-sparc
qemu-system-x86 qemu-user qemu-utils seabios systemd-services udev
29 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 65.4 MB of archives.
After this operation, 24.6 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-security/main libapt-pkg4.12 amd64 1.0.1ubuntu2.3 [639 kB]
Get:2 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-security/main apt amd64 1.0.1ubuntu2.3 [954 kB]
Get:3 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-security/main libapt-inst1.5 amd64 1.0.1ubuntu2.3 [58.6 kB]
Get:4 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main udev amd64 204-5ubuntu20.7 [735 kB]
Get:5 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main libudev1 amd64 204-5ubuntu20.7 [33.3 kB]
Get:6 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main libpam-systemd amd64 204-5ubuntu20.7 [25.5 kB]
Get:7 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main systemd-services amd64 204-5ubuntu20.7 [197 kB]
Get:8 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main libsystemd-daemon0 amd64 204-5ubuntu20.7 [9738 B]
Get:9 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main libsystemd-login0 amd64 204-5ubuntu20.7 [26.8 kB]
Get:10 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main libgudev-1.0-0 amd64 1:204-5ubuntu20.7 [14.1 kB]
Get:11 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-security/main openjdk-7-jre amd64 7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04 [183 kB]
Get:12 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-security/main icedtea-7-jre-jamvm amd64 7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04 [431 kB]
Get:13 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-security/main openjdk-7-jre-headless amd64 7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04 [39.5 MB]
Get:14 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main qemu-system-common amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [158 kB]
Get:15 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-security/main apt-utils amd64 1.0.1ubuntu2.3 [172 kB]
Get:16 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-security/main apt-transport-https amd64 1.0.1ubuntu2.3 [25.1 kB]
Get:17 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main qemu-keymaps all 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [20.5 kB]
Get:18 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main qemu-system-ppc amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [2748 kB]
Get:19 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main qemu-system-mips amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [2507 kB]
Get:20 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main qemu-system-sparc amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [1597 kB]
Get:21 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main qemu-system-misc amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [5431 kB]
Get:22 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main qemu-system-arm amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [1687 kB]
Get:23 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/universe qemu-user amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [5627 kB]
Get:24 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main seabios all 1.7.4-4ubuntu0.1 [108 kB]
Get:25 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main qemu-system-x86 amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [1938 kB]
Get:26 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main qemu-kvm amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [7126 B]
Get:27 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main qemu-system amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [6110 B]
Get:28 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/main qemu-utils amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [413 kB]
Get:29 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed/universe qemu amd64 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5 [167 kB]
Fetched 65.4 MB in 17s (3642 kB/s)
E: Can not write log (Is /dev/pts mounted?) - openpty (2: No such file or directory)
(Reading database ... 359527 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../libapt-pkg4.12_1.0.1ubuntu2.3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libapt-pkg4.12:amd64 (1.0.1ubuntu2.3) over (1.0.1ubuntu2.2) ...
Setting up libapt-pkg4.12:amd64 (1.0.1ubuntu2.3) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.19-0ubuntu6.3) ...
Preparing to unpack .../apt_1.0.1ubuntu2.3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking apt (1.0.1ubuntu2.3) over (1.0.1ubuntu2.2) ...
Processing triggers for man-db (2.6.7.1-1) ...
Setting up apt (1.0.1ubuntu2.3) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libapt-inst1.5_1.0.1ubuntu2.3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libapt-inst1.5:amd64 (1.0.1ubuntu2.3) over (1.0.1ubuntu2.2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../udev_204-5ubuntu20.7_amd64.deb ...
Adding 'diversion of /bin/udevadm to /bin/udevadm.upgrade by fake-udev'
Unpacking udev (204-5ubuntu20.7) over (204-5ubuntu20.6) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libudev1_204-5ubuntu20.7_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libudev1:amd64 (204-5ubuntu20.7) over (204-5ubuntu20.6) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libpam-systemd_204-5ubuntu20.7_amd64.deb ...
initctl: Unknown job: systemd-logind
Unpacking libpam-systemd:amd64 (204-5ubuntu20.7) over (204-5ubuntu20.6) ...
Preparing to unpack .../systemd-services_204-5ubuntu20.7_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking systemd-services (204-5ubuntu20.7) over (204-5ubuntu20.6) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libsystemd-daemon0_204-5ubuntu20.7_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libsystemd-daemon0:amd64 (204-5ubuntu20.7) over (204-5ubuntu20.6) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libsystemd-login0_204-5ubuntu20.7_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libsystemd-login0:amd64 (204-5ubuntu20.7) over (204-5ubuntu20.6) ...
Preparing to unpack .../libgudev-1.0-0_1%3a204-5ubuntu20.7_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libgudev-1.0-0:amd64 (1:204-5ubuntu20.7) over (1:204-5ubuntu20.6) ...
Preparing to unpack .../openjdk-7-jre_7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking openjdk-7-jre:amd64 (7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04) over (7u65-2.5.1-4ubuntu1~0.14.04.2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../icedtea-7-jre-jamvm_7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking icedtea-7-jre-jamvm:amd64 (7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04) over (7u65-2.5.1-4ubuntu1~0.14.04.2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../openjdk-7-jre-headless_7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking openjdk-7-jre-headless:amd64 (7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04) over (7u65-2.5.1-4ubuntu1~0.14.04.2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-system-common_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-system-common (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../apt-utils_1.0.1ubuntu2.3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking apt-utils (1.0.1ubuntu2.3) over (1.0.1ubuntu2.2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../apt-transport-https_1.0.1ubuntu2.3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking apt-transport-https (1.0.1ubuntu2.3) over (1.0.1ubuntu2.2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-keymaps_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_all.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-keymaps (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-system-ppc_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-system-ppc (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-system-mips_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-system-mips (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-system-sparc_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-system-sparc (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-system-misc_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-system-misc (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-system-arm_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-system-arm (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-user_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-user (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../seabios_1.7.4-4ubuntu0.1_all.deb ...
Unpacking seabios (1.7.4-4ubuntu0.1) over (1.7.4-4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-system-x86_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-system-x86 (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-kvm_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-kvm (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-system_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-system (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu-utils_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu-utils (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Preparing to unpack .../qemu_2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking qemu (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) over (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.4) ...
Processing triggers for ureadahead (0.100.0-16) ...
Processing triggers for hicolor-icon-theme (0.13-1) ...
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils (0.22-1ubuntu1) ...
Processing triggers for mime-support (3.54ubuntu1) ...
Setting up libapt-inst1.5:amd64 (1.0.1ubuntu2.3) ...
Setting up libudev1:amd64 (204-5ubuntu20.7) ...
Setting up udev (204-5ubuntu20.7) ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/init/udev-fallback-graphics.conf ...
udev stop/waiting
udev start/running, process 789
Removing 'diversion of /bin/udevadm to /bin/udevadm.upgrade by fake-udev'
update-initramfs: deferring update (trigger activated)
Setting up libsystemd-daemon0:amd64 (204-5ubuntu20.7) ...
Setting up libsystemd-login0:amd64 (204-5ubuntu20.7) ...
Setting up libgudev-1.0-0:amd64 (1:204-5ubuntu20.7) ...
Setting up openjdk-7-jre-headless:amd64 (7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04) ...
the java command requires a mounted proc fs (/proc).
dpkg: error processing package openjdk-7-jre-headless:amd64 (--configure):
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openjdk-7-jre:amd64:
openjdk-7-jre:amd64 depends on openjdk-7-jre-headless (= 7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04); however:
Package openjdk-7-jre-headless:amd64 is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package openjdk-7-jre:amd64 (--configure):
dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of icedtea-7-jre-jamvm:amd64:
icedtea-7-jre-jamvm:amd64 depends on openjdk-7-jre-headless (= 7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04); however:

dpkg: error processing package icedtea-7-jre-jamvm:amd64 (--configure):
Setting up apt-utils (1.0.1ubuntu2.3) ...
Setting up apt-transport-https (1.0.1ubuntu2.3) ...
Setting up qemu-keymaps (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Setting up qemu-user (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Setting up seabios (1.7.4-4ubuntu0.1) ...
Setting up qemu-utils (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Processing triggers for ureadahead (0.100.0-16) ...
Setting up qemu-system-common (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Setting up qemu-system-ppc (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Setting up qemu-system-mips (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Setting up qemu-system-sparc (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Setting up qemu-system-misc (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Setting up qemu-system-arm (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Setting up qemu-system-x86 (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
grep: /proc/modules: No such file or directory
Setting up qemu-kvm (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Setting up qemu-system (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Setting up qemu (2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.5) ...
Setting up systemd-services (204-5ubuntu20.7) ...
Setting up libpam-systemd:amd64 (204-5ubuntu20.7) ...
initctl: Unknown job: systemd-logind
Processing triggers for initramfs-tools (0.103ubuntu4.2) ...
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-3.13.0-36-generic
df: Warning: cannot read table of mounted file systems
cryptsetup: WARNING: could not determine root device from /etc/fstab
cat: /proc/cmdline: No such file or directory
W: mdadm: /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf defines no arrays.
W: mkconf: MD subsystem is not loaded, thus I cannot scan for arrays.
W: mdadm: failed to auto-generate temporary mdadm.conf file.
Errors were encountered while processing:
openjdk-7-jre-headless:amd64
openjdk-7-jre:amd64
icedtea-7-jre-jamvm:amd64
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Ignore the above and below Error(s), we will fix them at stage 3 later. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Entering Distro customization section... ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-os-builder: Not Installed. ▒
▒ Checking cache for ultimate-edition-os-builder-1.8.9_all.deb: Does not exist. ▒
▒ Downloading ultimate-edition-os-builder: ▒
Done.
▒ Installing ultimate-edition-os-builder: Installed. ▒
▒ 100-emerald-themes has already been Installed. ▒
▒ any-color-you-like-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ apt-fast has already been Installed. ▒
▒ bin2iso has already been Installed. ▒
▒ boje-themes has already been Installed. ▒
▒ conky-builder has already been Installed. ▒
▒ conky-fonts has already been Installed. ▒
▒ copy-agent has already been Installed. ▒
▒ faenza-cupertino-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ faenza-darker-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ gimp-brushes has already been Installed. ▒
▒ gimp-scripts has already been Installed. ▒
▒ grey-deck-theme-pack has already been Installed. ▒
▒ nouvegnomegray-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ revolt has already been Installed. ▒
▒ tm-rename has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-cover-grabber has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-code-cleanup has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-cursors has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-female-themes-1.0 has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-icons-baby-blue has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-icons-dark-glass has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-icons-dark-one has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-icons-gold has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-icons-light has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-icons-red has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-installation-guide has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-mergepdf has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-mp4tomp3 has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-multi-monitor has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-nas-tools has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-repairtheme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-sound-scheme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-thumbos has already been Installed. ▒
▒ ultimate-edition-user-contributed-wallpapers has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolor-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorbrown-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorgreen-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorgrey-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolormaroon-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolororange-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorpink-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorpurple-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorred-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorsilver-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorsky-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorslate-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorturquoise-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorwhite-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorxtra-faenzadarkest-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorxtra-silverfaenzadarkest-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorxtra-skyfaenzalight-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒ zoncolorxtra-slatefaenzalight-icon-theme has already been Installed. ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Installing Ultimate Edition Themes... ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-3.4: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 3.4 theme has been installed. ▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-3.5: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 3.5 theme has been installed. ▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-3.6: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 3.6 theme has been installed. ▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-3.7: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 3.7 theme has been installed. ▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-3.8: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 3.8 theme has been installed. ▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-3.9: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 3.9 theme has been installed. ▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-4.0: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 4.0 theme has been installed. ▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-4.1: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 4.1 theme has been installed. ▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-4.2: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 4.2 theme has been installed. ▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-4.3: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 4.3 theme has been installed. ▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-4.4: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 4.4 theme has been installed. ▒
▒ Checking installation of ultimate-edition-theme-4.5: ▒
▒ Ultimate edition 4.5 theme has been installed. ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Fixing any dependency issues... ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Building dependency tree
Correcting dependencies... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
ultimate-edition-os-builder
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
4 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 8442 kB disk space will be freed.
E: Can not write log (Is /dev/pts mounted?) - openpty (2: No such file or directory)
(Reading database ... 359918 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing ultimate-edition-os-builder (1.8.9) ...
openjdk-7-jre:amd64 depends on openjdk-7-jre-headless (= 7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04); however:

icedtea-7-jre-jamvm:amd64 depends on openjdk-7-jre-headless (= 7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04); however:

Building dependency tree
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
3 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Installed sessions: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
XBMC.desktop mate.desktop
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Mate Installation detected... Setting Mate as default Desktop Environment. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Building dependency tree
Package 'ubiquity-frontend-kde' is not installed, so not removed

Building dependency tree
ubiquity-frontend-gtk is already the newest version.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Ultimate Edition 4.2 Lite applications already installed. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Non-Odd release detected. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Installing applications specific to Ultimate Edition 4.2 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Setting up Startup applications... ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ YARSSR is already installed. ▒
▒ Startup file for YARSSR already exists. ▒
▒ Radiotray is installed. ▒
▒ Startup file for radiotray already exists. ▒
▒ Conky Builder previously installed. ▒
▒ Startup file for conky-builder already exists. ▒
Building dependency tree

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Not cleaning up old packages, cache switched engaged ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ We will move them out to keep the cache when we exit chroot. ▒
▒ Purging unused packages. ▒
▒ Unmounting... ▒
▒ Cleaning up tmp files and history... ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Final internal deployment information:... ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ultimate_Edition
Description: Ultimate Edition 4.2.1 Lite LTS
Release: 4.2.1
Codename: trusty
NAME="Ultimate_Edition"
VERSION=4.2.1, "trusty"
ID=ultimate
ID_LIKE=debian
PRETTY_NAME="Ultimate_Edition (4.2.1)"
VERSION_ID=4.2.1
Ultimate Edition 4.2.1\n \l
Ultimate Edition 4.2.1
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Exiting Chroot environment. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Final external deployment information:... ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
DISTRIB_ID=Ultimate_Edition
DISTRIB_RELEASE=4.2.1
DISTRIB_CODENAME=trusty
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ultimate Edition 4.2.1 Lite LTS"
NAME="Ultimate_Edition"
VERSION=4.2.1, "trusty"
ID=ultimate
ID_LIKE=debian
PRETTY_NAME="Ultimate_Edition (4.2.1)"
VERSION_ID=4.2.1
Ultimate Edition 4.2.1\n \l
Ultimate Edition 4.2.1
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ This cache processing will save you aprox 2m34s in future builds. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Network information detected. ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Re-entering chroot Stage 3 of 3 Grub section: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ passing control to internal software (tmgrub). ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ TheeMahn O/S Builder (tmgrub) 1.8.9, 09/11/2014 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ GNU tmgrub home page: <http://os-builder.com/>. ▒
▒ Be sure to include the word tmgrub somewhere in the Subject: field. ▒
▒ Installing absolute minimal packages to boot / install. ▒
Building dependency tree
casper is already the newest version.
lupin-casper is already the newest version.
ubuntu-standard is already the newest version.
linux-generic is already the newest version.
update-binfmts: warning: jar already enabled in kernel.
Setting up openjdk-7-jre:amd64 (7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04) ...
Setting up icedtea-7-jre-jamvm:amd64 (7u65-2.5.2-3~14.04) ...
▒ Grub packages are already installed. ▒
▒ Forcing packages if any. ▒
▒ Grub menu is already customised. ▒
▒ WIFI support already installed. ▒
▒ Updating grub & initramfs, please wait... ▒
▒ Updating Grub... ▒
▒ Updating initramfs... ▒
▒ Forcing additional packages if necessary. ▒
▒ Updating gconf defaults. ▒
▒ Updating dconf. ▒
▒ Updating Schemeas. ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Checking for broken services ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Checking for broken service: whoopsie ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Repairing whoopsie issue. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Building dependency tree
Package 'whoopsie' is not installed, so not removed
▒ Checking for broken service: modemmanager ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Repairing modemmanager issue. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Building dependency tree
Package 'modemmanager' is not installed, so not removed
▒ Checking for broken service: ofono ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Repairing ofono issue. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Building dependency tree
Package 'ofono' is not installed, so not removed
▒ Checking for broken service: kde-config-whoopsie ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Repairing kde-config-whoopsie issue. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Building dependency tree
Package 'kde-config-whoopsie' is not installed, so not removed
▒ Unmounting points... ▒
▒ Cleaning up. ▒
▒ Cleaning up configuration files & unecessary packages... ▒
Building dependency tree
Removing ultimate-edition-os-builder (1.8.9) ...
Purging configuration files for ultimate-edition-os-builder (1.8.9) ...
▒ Exiting Chroot environment. ▒
▒ Creating Readme file ▒
▒ No cache folder, first trusty x64 based O/S build? ▒
▒ Initiating Temp cache sync operation of 11M. please wait: Success ▒
▒ Removing network information from chroot. ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ INITIATING FINAL BUILD PROCESS FOR ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Clearing tmp from chroot: Success. ▒
▒ Injecting isolinux: Done. ▒
▒ Injecting Memtest: Done. ▒
▒ Copying Kernel: edit/boot/vmlinuz-3.13.0-36-generic: Done. ▒
▒ Copying Initrd: edit/boot/initrd.img-3.13.0-36-generic: Done. ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ DISRO STAMPING EXTERNAL: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Ultimate Edition 4.2.1 "Trusty Tahr" - Release x64 (20140918)
▒ Building new squash file system: ▒
Parallel mksquashfs: Using 8 processors
Creating 4.0 filesystem on extract-cd/casper/filesystem.squashfs, block size 131072.
[======================================================================================================================================================================================================================\] 271665/271665 100%

Exportable Squashfs 4.0 filesystem, gzip compressed, data block size 131072
compressed data, compressed metadata, compressed fragments, compressed xattrs
duplicates are removed
Filesystem size 2361062.17 Kbytes (2305.72 Mbytes)
40.14% of uncompressed filesystem size (5882276.83 Kbytes)
Inode table size 3744262 bytes (3656.51 Kbytes)
26.46% of uncompressed inode table size (14153044 bytes)
Directory table size 3929881 bytes (3837.77 Kbytes)
40.29% of uncompressed directory table size (9753384 bytes)
Xattr table size 36 bytes (0.04 Kbytes)
90.00% of uncompressed xattr table size (40 bytes)
Number of duplicate files found 49968
Number of inodes 378791
Number of files 247462
Number of fragments 14038
Number of symbolic links 107160
Number of device nodes 84
Number of fifo nodes 0
Number of socket nodes 0
Number of directories 24085
Number of ids (unique uids + gids) 31
Number of uids 8
root (0)
man (6)
daemon (1)
avahi-autoipd (110)
uuidd (100)
syslog (101)
pulse (106)
lightdm (104)
Number of gids 30
root (0)
video (44)
audio (29)
tty (5)
ssl-cert (108)
kmem (15)
disk (6)
daemon (1)
dip (30)
shadow (42)
lpadmin (109)
netdev (102)
utmp (43)
crontab (103)
mail (8)
avahi (110)
debian-spamd (127)
avahi-autoipd (121)
messagebus (105)
nogroup (65534)
mlocate (119)
staff (50)
geoclue (126)
uuidd (101)
systemd-journal (106)
bluetooth (114)
syslog (104)
gdm (125)
utempter (120)
adm (4)
▒ Manifesting new operating system, please wait: ▒
▒ Done. ▒
▒ DiskSize: 6,729,838,592 bytes ▒
▒ Calculating CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check): ▒
▒ Done. ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Creating final ISO, please wait... ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ DISTRO: Ultimate Edition ▒
▒ VERSION: 4.2.1 ▒
▒ DATA PREPARER: theemahn ▒
▒ DATA PUBLISHER: TMOSB ▒
▒ ISONAME: ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso ▒
I: -input-charset not specified, using utf-8 (detected in locale settings)
Size of boot image is 4 sectors -> No emulation
0.42% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
0.83% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
1.25% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
1.66% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
2.08% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
2.50% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
2.91% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
3.33% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
3.74% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
4.16% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
4.57% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
4.99% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
5.40% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
5.82% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
6.24% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
6.65% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
7.07% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
7.48% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
7.90% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
8.32% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
8.73% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
9.15% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:44 2014
9.56% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:54 2014
9.98% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:54 2014
10.39% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:53 2014
10.81% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:53 2014
11.22% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:52 2014
11.64% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:52 2014
12.06% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:52 2014
12.47% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:52 2014
12.89% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:51 2014
13.30% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:51 2014
13.72% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:51 2014
14.14% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:51 2014
14.55% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:50 2014
14.97% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:50 2014
15.38% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:50 2014
15.80% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:50 2014
16.21% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:50 2014
16.63% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:50 2014
17.04% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:49 2014
17.46% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:49 2014
17.88% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:49 2014
18.29% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:49 2014
18.71% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:49 2014
19.12% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:49 2014
19.54% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:49 2014
19.96% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:49 2014
20.37% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
20.79% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
21.20% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
21.62% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
22.03% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
22.45% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
22.87% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
23.28% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
23.70% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
24.11% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
24.53% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
24.94% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
25.36% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
25.78% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
26.19% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
26.61% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
27.02% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
27.44% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
27.85% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
28.27% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
28.69% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
29.10% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
29.52% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
29.93% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
30.35% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
30.76% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
31.18% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
31.60% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
32.01% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
32.43% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
32.84% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
33.26% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
33.67% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
34.09% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
34.51% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
34.92% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
35.34% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
35.75% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
36.17% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
36.58% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
37.00% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
37.42% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
37.83% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
38.25% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
38.66% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
39.08% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
39.49% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
39.91% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
40.33% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
40.74% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
41.16% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
41.57% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
41.99% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
42.40% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
42.82% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
43.24% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
43.65% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
44.07% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
44.48% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
44.90% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
45.31% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
45.73% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
46.15% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
46.56% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
46.98% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
47.39% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
47.81% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
48.23% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
48.64% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
49.06% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
49.47% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
49.89% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
50.30% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
50.72% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
51.13% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
51.55% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
51.97% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
52.38% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
52.80% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
53.21% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
53.63% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
54.05% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
54.46% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
54.88% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
55.29% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
55.71% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
56.12% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
56.54% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
56.95% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
57.37% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
57.79% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
58.20% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
58.62% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
59.03% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
59.45% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
59.87% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
60.28% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
60.70% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
61.11% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
61.53% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
61.94% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
62.36% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
62.77% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
63.19% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
63.61% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
64.02% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
64.44% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
64.85% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
65.27% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
65.69% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
66.10% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
66.52% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
66.93% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
67.35% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
67.76% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
68.18% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
68.60% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
69.01% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
69.43% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
69.84% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:46 2014
70.26% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
70.67% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
71.09% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
71.51% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
71.92% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
72.34% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
72.75% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
73.17% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
73.58% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
74.00% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
74.42% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
74.83% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
75.25% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
75.66% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
76.08% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
76.49% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
76.91% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
77.33% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
77.74% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
78.16% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
78.57% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
78.99% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
79.40% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
79.82% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
80.24% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
80.65% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
81.07% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
81.48% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
81.90% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
82.31% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
82.73% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
83.15% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
83.56% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
83.98% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
84.39% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
84.81% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
85.22% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
85.64% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
86.06% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
86.47% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
86.89% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
87.30% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
87.72% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
88.14% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
88.55% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
88.97% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
89.38% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
89.80% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:47 2014
90.21% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
90.63% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
91.04% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
91.46% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
91.88% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
92.29% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
92.71% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
93.12% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
93.54% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
93.96% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
94.37% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
94.79% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
95.20% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
95.62% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
96.03% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
96.45% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
96.86% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
97.28% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
97.70% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
98.11% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
98.53% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
98.94% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
99.36% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
99.78% done, estimate finish Thu Sep 18 02:05:48 2014
Total translation table size: 2048
Total rockridge attributes bytes: 23083
Total directory bytes: 48818
Path table size(bytes): 152
Max brk space used 44000
1202710 extents written (2349 MB)
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ DISTRO INFO: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
DISTRIB_ID=Ultimate_Edition
DISTRIB_RELEASE=4.2.1
DISTRIB_CODENAME=trusty
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ultimate Edition 4.2.1 Lite LTS"
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ External Dist Info: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Ultimate Edition 4.2.1 "Trusty Tahr" - Release x64 (20140918)
▒ SUCCESSFULLY BUILT: ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso ▒
▒ Moving ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso back to /home/theemahn/wip2. ▒
▒ tmosb --test ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso ▒
▒ To test, if you are satisfied. ▒
▒ Initiating Logging function... in /home/theemahn/wip2/ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite ▒
▒ Checking for edit/var/log/bootstrap.log ▒
▒ Non-existant. ▒
▒ Checking for edit/var/log/apt/history.log ▒
▒ Non-existant. ▒
▒ Checking for edit/var/log/dpkg.log ▒
▒ Found edit/var/log/dpkg.log Logging to /var/log/tmosb.log ▒
▒ Execution Time: 5m5s ▒
Would you like to test the drive now in a virtual machine?. (Y/N)? Y

Booting ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso...
▒ 16331184 memory and 8 CPU core(s) detected. ▒
▒ Utilizing 2047 MB of memory and 8 CPU Core(s) to full potential. ▒
▒ ISO: ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso ▒
INFOLDER: /home/theemahn/wip2
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ TheeMahn O/S Builder: Testing ISO ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso in a virtual machine. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ All ▒
▒ ThumbOS greater then or equal to version 1.1.0 & X11 is running, initiating GUI version. ▒
Would you like to load the resulting O/S out to a thumbdrive? (Y/N)? Y

Initiatiating Thumbos ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso...
THUMBOS: /home/theemahn/.config/caja/scripts/ThumbOS
DEBUGGING: --load
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ThumbOS (thumbos) 1.1.0, 09/09/2014 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ GNU thumbos home page: <http://os-builder.com/>. ▒
▒ Be sure to include the word thumbos somewhere in the Subject: field. ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ File: ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Image File: ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso
System id: LINUX
Volume id: Ultimate Edition 4.2.1
Publisher id: TMOSB
Data preparer: theemahn
Volume size: 1202710
Bootable: Yes
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ This is a bootable Linux based operating system and will be treated as such. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ SCANNING FOR USB DRIVE(S)... ▒
is not a vaild device. Please refer to the table above.
▒ If you would like to customise your distro: ▒
cp /run/resolvconf/resolv.conf ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64/edit/run/resolvconf/resolv.conf
chroot ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64/edit/
After customization to build your final product:
tmosb --buildiso ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64
▒ All ▒
root@JackHammer:/home/theemahn/wip2#

Notice the error(s) it finds in the upgrading process are automatically fixed at Stage 3 (tmgrub)
A few things I have to work on here:
  • Purging configuration files for ultimate-edition-os-builder (1.8.9) ...
  • Repairing kde-config-whoopsie issue.
  • ls: cannot access ultimate-edition-4.2.1-*.deb: No such file or directory
O/S builder's dependancies have to be adjusted, I am in Ultimate Edition 4.5 & things have changed for example a change to control file of:
Depends: isolinux
to
Depends: isolinux | syslinux
means either or something I will concentrate on heavier after I install Ultimate Edition 4.3 and aproach a final release of tmosb 1.8.9.
Repairing kde-config-whoopsie issue. --- There is no KDE in 4.2.1...
ls: cannot access ultimate-edition-4.2.1-*.deb: No such file or directory
Of course not, it has already been built and installed. We are of course upgrading, not building. Adjustment of (internal) software will rectify both these issues. Perfection has not been met yet, however I have a handful literally that test tmosb (minus forum admin), I do this so the common user does not get pissed when he tears up his O/S. I am not infallible nor perfect. The people that are testing this software (tmosb 1.8.9) are aware of risks involved and I take no responsibility for torching their current O/S (to the best of my knowledge has not happened yet). Each and everyone of them run Ultimate Edition constantly and consistantly. Nove of the beta testers run Debian or Ubuntu, I'm fairly certain would yield identic results. I currently do not have enough data for a public release at this point.

I have placed blood sweat and tears into the production of this application, I do see bugs in it and I am working diligently to rectify them one at a time until I see no more. Perhaps a public release at that point, if you think you have what it takes to be a beta tester of tmosb 1.8.9+, please feel free to drop a post below.

Best regards,

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:07 am

chris47 wrote:Gave 4.3 a try in a live session and seems to work just fine... Now to try my hand at upgrading. One question how do you add other DE to a exsisting iso? Do I have to use the upgrade option of tmosb..

If you have the iso built assuming you have your hands on the latest version Tmosb 1.8.9... I can not verify / test weather Tmosb 1.8.8 will work. I do know 1.8.8 does not have UNITY, CINNAMON or TOUCH options, but will reject them smartly even if you do enter them. I love arrays when it comes to programming ;)
Since you have a good working ISO, I would suggest backing that ISO up before proceeding.
Code: Select all
tmosb --extract ultimate-edition-4.3-x64.iso

or better yet:
tmosb --upgrade ultimate-edition-4.3-x64.iso

after it finishes extraction / upgrading:
tmosb --build ultimate-edition-4.3-x64.iso [OPTIONAL DE(S)]

for example:
tmosb --build ultimate-edition-4.3-x64.iso XFCE MATE KDE LXDE AWESOME GNOME RAZORQT UNITY CINNAMON

Please avoid as I said in the post above the TOUCH option at this point. It will render your O/S unusable.

Chris you have been onboard 2 years an avid user of Ultimate Edition & a donor to boot. If you would like access to the beta of tmosb please feel free to say so. I'd say you fit the requirements and then some.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby chris47 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:07 pm

TheeMahn wrote:

If you have the iso built assuming you have your hands on the latest version Tmosb 1.8.9... I can not verify / test weather Tmosb 1.8.8 will work. I do know 1.8.8 does not have UNITY, CINNAMON or TOUCH options, but will reject them smartly even if you do enter them. I love arrays when it comes to programming ;)
Since you have a good working ISO, I would suggest backing that ISO up before proceeding.

or better yet:

for example:
tmosb --build ultimate-edition-4.3-x64.iso XFCE MATE KDE LXDE AWESOME GNOME RAZORQT UNITY CINNAMON

Please avoid as I said in the post above the TOUCH option at this point. It will render your O/S unusable.

Chris you have been onboard 2 years an avid user of Ultimate Edition & a donor to boot. If you would like access to the beta of tmosb please feel free to say so. I'd say you fit the requirements and then some.

Thanks Thee I will give it a shot.. I do appreciate all your dedication and hard work, you have put into building a supper OS, that I now will be given Win7 the boot, once I finish building 4.5 again, now that I have keysnatcher installed.. So far it looks good. Once it is done, I will nuke my Win7 drive and install it.. I have been here and have learned a lot.. With my time driven a truck almost 14hrs a day 6 days a week.. I do not have lots of time to learn more of how linux works.. I find it funny I manage to so far to build two OS, but still do not understand all the commands used to fix things when they go wrong.. :mrgreen: Money has been very tight for me and my family as well.. So hopefully soon, I can give a additional donation, towards your continued hard work.. <BREW> <BREW> <BREW> <BREW> <BREW>
HD Segate 2T 7400RPm
Monitor-Asus 23.6
chris47
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Postby chris47 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:14 pm

I'm not sure of what is going on, but here is just a sample of what is happening with my 4.5 build

ailed to read file edit/proc/irq/94/node, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/94/smp_affinity, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/94/smp_affinity_list, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/94/spurious, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/95/affinity_hint, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/95/node, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/95/smp_affinity, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/95/smp_affinity_list, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/95/spurious, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/96/affinity_hint, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/96/node, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/96/smp_affinity, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/96/smp_affinity_list, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/96/spurious, creating empty file

Failed to read file edit/proc/irq/default_smp_affinity, creating empty file
HD Segate 2T 7400RPm
Monitor-Asus 23.6
chris47
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Postby TheeMahn » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:31 am

chris47 wrote:
TheeMahn wrote:

or better yet:

for example:

Thanks Thee I will give it a shot.. I do appreciate all your dedication and hard work, you have put into building a supper OS, that I now will be given Win7 the boot, once I finish building 4.5 again, now that I have keysnatcher installed.. So far it looks good. Once it is done, I will nuke my Win7 drive and install it.. I have been here and have learned a lot.. With my time driven a truck almost 14hrs a day 6 days a week.. I do not have lots of time to learn more of how linux works.. I find it funny I manage to so far to build two OS, but still do not understand all the commands used to fix things when they go wrong.. :mrgreen: Money has been very tight for me and my family as well.. So hopefully soon, I can give a additional donation, towards your continued hard work.. <BREW> <BREW> <BREW> <BREW> <BREW>

I am not asking for money, however would be nice. I am offering you access to tmosb as I build it in real time. Do not be decieved by the 1.8.9 for example compare to post of me running 1.8.9 in previous post:
root@JackHammer:/home/theemahn/wip# tmosb --upgrade ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite.iso
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ TheeMahn O/S Builder (tmosb) 1.8.9, 09/19/2014 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Moving ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite.iso to ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite/ ▒
▒ Scanning folders... ▒
▒ Mounting SquashFs ▒
▒ Copying SquashFs

What is different, not that I reflect the date on each build. Cutting edge is not always the way to go, however progression in software development flys right along with people that test and most importantly provide feedback. I can't fix it if I do not know it is broken. What works flawlessly on my end may have negitive effects on your end. The feedback, even though I sometimes do not comment and just fix it is indeed progression.
This Operating System was auto generated using:
TheeMahn O/S Builder (tmosb) 1.8.9, 09/19/2014
GNU tmosb home page: <http://os-builder.com/>.
E-mail bug reports to: <[email protected]>.
Be sure to include the word tmosb somewhere in the Subject: field.

Using the command: tmosb --upgrade ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite.iso
on Fri Sep 19 10:26:46 EDT 2014 by theemahn on JackHammer

Distribution Information
========================
Distribution Base: Ubuntu trusty
Architecture: x64
Distro: Ultimate Edition
Version: 4.2.1
LTS (Long term supported): Yes
Data Preparer: theemahn
Data Publisher: TMOSB
Isoname: ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso
Installed Size: 6,664,421,376 bytes.
Ultimate Edition 4.2.1 "Trusty Tahr" - Release x64 (20140919)
, built while I posted this.

I have a near flawless as best can be said for a beta of Ultimate Edition 4.5 on the os-builder server, how did I build it?
Wow, I find errors in realtime:
theemahn@JackHammer:~/wip2$ tmosb --extract ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ TheeMahn O/S Builder (tmosb) 1.8.9, 09/19/2014 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Operating System Version detected: 4.5 ▒
▒ Creating folder ultimate-edition-4.5-x64/ ▒
▒ Moving ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso to ultimate-edition-4.5-x64/ ▒
▒ Scanning folders... ▒
▒ Processing Folder: ultimate-edition-4.5-x64/ ▒
▒ Mounting ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso ▒
▒ Synchronizing ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso ▒
▒ Mounting SquashFs ▒
mount: only root can use "--options" option
▒ Copying SquashFs ▒
cp: cannot stat ‘squashfs/*’: No such file or directory
▒ Unmounting SquashFS ▒
umount: /home/theemahn/wip2/ultimate-edition-4.5-x64/squashfs: not mounted
▒ Unmounting ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso ▒
umount: /home/theemahn/wip2/ultimate-edition-4.5-x64/mnt: not mounted
▒ Cleaning up... ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
ERROR: Synchronization error, not deleting ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso. Are you a superuser? ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
theemahn@JackHammer:~/wip2$

TMOSB just deleted my ISO of Ultimate Edition 4.5, I would be pissed if I did not have another copy on my raid drive, all because I was not a superuser when I executed the command. More checks to put in place. I will rectify that issue is #1 priority. This is the exact reason it is not a public release. Lets su up:
theemahn@JackHammer:~/wip2$ su
Password:
root@JackHammer:/home/theemahn/wip2# tmosb --extract ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ TheeMahn O/S Builder (tmosb) 1.8.9, 09/19/2014 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Scanning folders... ▒
▒ Mounting SquashFs ▒
▒ Copying SquashFs ▒
▒ Unmounting SquashFS ▒
▒ Cleaning up... ▒
▒ All ▒
Execution Time: 2m6s

You learn something new everyday. The README.TXT file that was generated on the 4.5 release:
TheeMahn O/S Builder (tmosb) 1.8.9, 09/11/2014

Using the command: tmosb --build ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso XFCE MATE KDE LXDE AWESOME GNOME RAZORQT UNITY CINNAMON
on Sun Sep 14 22:53:04 EDT 2014 by theemahn

I want you to look close at both auto generated README.TXT files. I have started implementing tracing information. Eventually error logs if any will appear there as well. Debugging at its finest. Let's say I download a release off the internet I can look at that file and see where things went wrong. If you or anyone else thinks that tmosb is being written solely for Ultimate Edition, let's nip this in the bud now. RhinoLinux already has a implementation of a twist on Ultimate Edition. Yes, I know Wayne & has access to tmosb. Damn, I know Jane Silber she has sent me some nasty email in the past lol. I probably have a few years ahead in software development and it is all gone. The things I do is in the best intrest of mankind in general. I know I have probably said this many times before, but when you remove the element of human error what remains is solid perfection. People make mistakes, not computers. I have a solid goal and that is to implement the software you can see trapsing about the internet and software you can not currently see merging for that ultimate goal.

I do not want you or anyone else hanging, I wrote a documented swich into tmosb:
tmosb --pull

It will pull all the source code into your current folder and allow you to edit it to make Chris47 O/S ;) I have written it from the begining with that goal in mind. Scary isn't it? The only undocumented switch I have written is in repostorm and it is not on the internet, so no worries. A snipit from repostorm:
# Internal, undocumented function.
function WorkIt () {
# See if we have analyzed the debs prior, if not analyze data & kick out the perfect ones.
# If it is not broken, don't fix it.
# Push inmaterial data off to null in case there are no error logs
# IE user has not scanned for errors etc.
ERRORLOGS=$((ls *.errors) 2>/dev/null)
# No errorlogs? Have we analzyed the deb(s) for errors? Let's make that happen.

This is a KeySnatcher topic, lets get back on topic. I notice in Ultimate Edition 4.5 it did not install gimp, yes gimp should have been there. Why did it not make the cut...
gimp-svn PPA is broken in Utopic as soon as I remove that repository in comes gimp:
root@JackHammer:/home/theemahn/wip# apt-get install gimp
Building dependency tree
The following extra packages will be installed:
gimp-data libamd2.3.1 libbabl-0.1-0 libcamd2.3.1 libccolamd2.8.0 libcholmod2.1.2 libgegl-0.2-0 libgfortran3 libgimp2.0 libjavascriptcoregtk-1.0-0 liblapack3 libmng2 libumfpack5.6.2 libwebkitgtk-1.0-0 libwebkitgtk-1.0-common
Suggested packages:
gimp-help-en gimp-help gimp-data-extras
The following NEW packages will be installed:
gimp gimp-data libamd2.3.1 libbabl-0.1-0 libcamd2.3.1 libccolamd2.8.0 libcholmod2.1.2 libgegl-0.2-0 libgfortran3 libgimp2.0 libjavascriptcoregtk-1.0-0 liblapack3 libmng2 libumfpack5.6.2 libwebkitgtk-1.0-0 libwebkitgtk-1.0-common
0 upgraded, 16 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 19.0 MB of archives.
After this operation, 88.4 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
Get:1 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ utopic/main libamd2.3.1 amd64 1:4.2.1-3ubuntu1 [23.5 kB]

Perhaps make KeySnatcher smarter in our progression to perfection or should I place those checks into ultimate-edition-repositories-0.1.5_all.deb. Much harder to do so here, but would yield the best results.

I am sitting on a fairly fast high speed line and and 8 cpu cores to build from, I suppose I could set up a server on the "JackHammer" and have it building and fixing issues in realtime for beta testers, however would not support the close to 17,000 registered members we have here, a drop in the bucket in overall users. I base that on the 2 million downloads and server statistics. Yes I can see the O/S you run, the browser relinquishes this information to our servers. There will be no mistake in any tmosb based build, the uecorebuilder takes care of that and more. I can not wait until Ultimate Edition hits the mobile market. Our traffic, I estimate will be 4 times what it is now. Buy a server farm on a cloud? Personally, I find it better to not to put too many eggs in a basket. I pay to independent companies, lets add 2 or 3 more if necessary. Once the mobile market takes hold of Ultimate Edition I will have no other option.

I swear to god, as I stand here today I have seen bills for bandwidth usage of $19.000 for one month of oversusage. We do not have that many donors, split the load is the answer. A juggling match on my end, everyone sleep tight I have your back even if it has to come out of my wallet from one of my other jobs. I would say how the hell did you pay the $19,000, want the answer? I voided the account, and listen to people complain why is this website down? I really wish you could see things like I have from my perspective. Chris this was not directed to you, just blowing off steam. Sorry, if I in someway offended you.

Drink another beer Glenn lol

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby chris47 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:34 pm

TheeMahn wrote:
chris47 wrote:
TheeMahn wrote:[quote="chris47"]Gave 4.3 a try in a live session and seems to work just fine... Now to try my hand at upgrading. One question how do you add other DE to a exsisting iso? Do I have to use the upgrade option of tmosb..

or better yet:

for example:

I am not asking for money, however would be nice. I am offering you access to tmosb as I build it in real time. Do not be decieved by the 1.8.9 for example compare to post of me running 1.8.9 in previous post:
root@JackHammer:/home/theemahn/wip# tmosb --upgrade ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite.iso
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ TheeMahn O/S Builder (tmosb) 1.8.9, 09/19/2014 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ Scanning folders... ▒
▒ Mounting SquashFs ▒
▒ Copying SquashFs

What is different, not that I reflect the date on each build. Cutting edge is not always the way to go, however progression in software development flys right along with people that test and most importantly provide feedback. I can't fix it if I do not know it is broken. What works flawlessly on my end may have negitive effects on your end. The feedback, even though I sometimes do not comment and just fix it is indeed progression.
TheeMahn O/S Builder (tmosb) 1.8.9, 09/19/2014

Using the command: tmosb --upgrade ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64-lite.iso
on Fri Sep 19 10:26:46 EDT 2014 by theemahn on JackHammer

Distribution Information
========================
Distribution Base: Ubuntu trusty
Architecture: x64
Distro: Ultimate Edition
Version: 4.2.1
LTS (Long term supported): Yes
Data Preparer: theemahn
Data Publisher: TMOSB
Isoname: ultimate-edition-4.2.1-x64.iso
Installed Size: 6,664,421,376 bytes.
Ultimate Edition 4.2.1 "Trusty Tahr" - Release x64 (20140919)
, built while I posted this.

I have a near flawless as best can be said for a beta of Ultimate Edition 4.5 on the os-builder server, how did I build it?
Wow, I find errors in realtime:
theemahn@JackHammer:~/wip2$ tmosb --extract ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso
▒ Scanning folders... ▒
▒ Mounting SquashFs ▒
mount: only root can use "--options" option
▒ Copying SquashFs ▒
cp: cannot stat ‘squashfs/*’: No such file or directory
▒ Unmounting SquashFS ▒
umount: /home/theemahn/wip2/ultimate-edition-4.5-x64/squashfs: not mounted
umount: /home/theemahn/wip2/ultimate-edition-4.5-x64/mnt: not mounted
▒ Cleaning up... ▒
ERROR: Synchronization error, not deleting ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso. Are you a superuser? ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
theemahn@JackHammer:~/wip2$

TMOSB just deleted my ISO of Ultimate Edition 4.5, I would be pissed if I did not have another copy on my raid drive, all because I was not a superuser when I executed the command. More checks to put in place. I will rectify that issue is #1 priority. This is the exact reason it is not a public release. Lets su up:
theemahn@JackHammer:~/wip2$ su
Password:
root@JackHammer:/home/theemahn/wip2# tmosb --extract ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso
▒ Scanning folders... ▒
▒ Mounting SquashFs ▒
▒ Copying SquashFs ▒
▒ Unmounting SquashFS ▒
▒ Cleaning up... ▒
▒ All ▒
Execution Time: 2m6s

You learn something new everyday. The README.TXT file that was generated on the 4.5 release:
TheeMahn O/S Builder (tmosb) 1.8.9, 09/11/2014

Using the command: tmosb --build ultimate-edition-4.5-x64.iso XFCE MATE KDE LXDE AWESOME GNOME RAZORQT UNITY CINNAMON
on Sun Sep 14 22:53:04 EDT 2014 by theemahn

I want you to look close at both auto generated README.TXT files. I have started implementing tracing information. Eventually error logs if any will appear there as well. Debugging at its finest. Let's say I download a release off the internet I can look at that file and see where things went wrong. If you or anyone else thinks that tmosb is being written solely for Ultimate Edition, let's nip this in the bud now. RhinoLinux already has a implementation of a twist on Ultimate Edition. Yes, I know Wayne & has access to tmosb. Damn, I know Jane Silber she has sent me some nasty email in the past lol. I probably have a few years ahead in software development and it is all gone. The things I do is in the best intrest of mankind in general. I know I have probably said this many times before, but when you remove the element of human error what remains is solid perfection. People make mistakes, not computers. I have a solid goal and that is to implement the software you can see trapsing about the internet and software you can not currently see merging for that ultimate goal.

I do not want you or anyone else hanging, I wrote a documented swich into tmosb:
tmosb --pull

It will pull all the source code into your current folder and allow you to edit it to make Chris47 O/S ;) I have written it from the begining with that goal in mind. Scary isn't it? The only undocumented switch I have written is in repostorm and it is not on the internet, so no worries. A snipit from repostorm:
# Internal, undocumented function.
function WorkIt () {
# See if we have analyzed the debs prior, if not analyze data & kick out the perfect ones.
# If it is not broken, don't fix it.
# Push inmaterial data off to null in case there are no error logs
# IE user has not scanned for errors etc.
ERRORLOGS=$((ls *.errors) 2>/dev/null)
# No errorlogs? Have we analzyed the deb(s) for errors? Let's make that happen.

This is a KeySnatcher topic, lets get back on topic. I notice in Ultimate Edition 4.5 it did not install gimp, yes gimp should have been there. Why did it not make the cut...
gimp-svn PPA is broken in Utopic as soon as I remove that repository in comes gimp:
root@JackHammer:/home/theemahn/wip# apt-get install gimp
Building dependency tree
The following extra packages will be installed:
gimp-data libamd2.3.1 libbabl-0.1-0 libcamd2.3.1 libccolamd2.8.0 libcholmod2.1.2 libgegl-0.2-0 libgfortran3 libgimp2.0 libjavascriptcoregtk-1.0-0 liblapack3 libmng2 libumfpack5.6.2 libwebkitgtk-1.0-0 libwebkitgtk-1.0-common
Suggested packages:
gimp-help-en gimp-help gimp-data-extras
The following NEW packages will be installed:
gimp gimp-data libamd2.3.1 libbabl-0.1-0 libcamd2.3.1 libccolamd2.8.0 libcholmod2.1.2 libgegl-0.2-0 libgfortran3 libgimp2.0 libjavascriptcoregtk-1.0-0 liblapack3 libmng2 libumfpack5.6.2 libwebkitgtk-1.0-0 libwebkitgtk-1.0-common
0 upgraded, 16 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 19.0 MB of archives.
After this operation, 88.4 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
Get:1 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ utopic/main libamd2.3.1 amd64 1:4.2.1-3ubuntu1 [23.5 kB]

Perhaps make KeySnatcher smarter in our progression to perfection or should I place those checks into ultimate-edition-repositories-0.1.5_all.deb. Much harder to do so here, but would yield the best results.

I am sitting on a fairly fast high speed line and and 8 cpu cores to build from, I suppose I could set up a server on the "JackHammer" and have it building and fixing issues in realtime for beta testers, however would not support the close to 17,000 registered members we have here, a drop in the bucket in overall users. I base that on the 2 million downloads and server statistics. Yes I can see the O/S you run, the browser relinquishes this information to our servers. There will be no mistake in any tmosb based build, the uecorebuilder takes care of that and more. I can not wait until Ultimate Edition hits the mobile market. Our traffic, I estimate will be 4 times what it is now. Buy a server farm on a cloud? Personally, I find it better to not to put too many eggs in a basket. I pay to independent companies, lets add 2 or 3 more if necessary. Once the mobile market takes hold of Ultimate Edition I will have no other option.

I swear to god, as I stand here today I have seen bills for bandwidth usage of $19.000 for one month of oversusage. We do not have that many donors, split the load is the answer. A juggling match on my end, everyone sleep tight I have your back even if it has to come out of my wallet from one of my other jobs. I would say how the hell did you pay the $19,000, want the answer? I voided the account, and listen to people complain why is this website down? I really wish you could see things like I have from my perspective. Chris this was not directed to you, just blowing off steam. Sorry, if I in someway offended you.

Drink another beer Glenn lol[/quote]
Sorry thee was not trying to imply you were. I will give your new tmosb a run for its money.:mrgreen:
HD Segate 2T 7400RPm
Monitor-Asus 23.6
chris47
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor