[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - TheeMahn Quits !!! - Archive
Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

TheeMahn Quits !!!

Older versions of Ultimate Edition

Re: TheeMahn Quits !!!

Postby TheeMahn » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Attachments
columns.png
columns
. Got a question? Please review the Browse the section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby billhedrick » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Ok we don't seem to have a 3.9 thread, this is the closest. I've done some digging but can't find the answer. I installed 3.9, works fine EXCEPT in MATE I don't have the top window bar with controls in any apps or in the main desktop. I am sure there is an easy fix, but I can't find it.
billhedrick
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:02 pm

Attachments
43.png
432.png
433.png
My fav dialog

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 pm

I built and uploaded Ultimate Edition 3.9 x86 to the test server the other day. It was built entirely using tmosb. I have not had the time to link it out.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:25 am

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:47 am

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:51 am

Keep saying "You need to be a Professor or least visit these colleges!" You have such a brilliant mind and would be great to get some of that "know how" into those that are willing to learn! I know if you would have been at my school when I was going, there is no doubt I would have tried to bring a tape recorder and take great notes, plus stay after to ask more questions! I confess, Arrays are still hazy to me! When I was in java, did fair but a genius by no means. At points my instructor was difficult to understand as she had an accent. I still was never afraid to ask questions and still though she was a great instructor, but you would have made her look like she barely knew anything!

With these Ubuntu's as I have now fuddled(built) 4 of these, dependencies seem to be the most haunting problem of them all! If there is someway, when your program is building that it can ensure those dependencies will be there, is going to be a HUGE MIRACLE! My complaint with all these Ubuntu's I have built, is the command say "apt-get install ff-multiconverter" sure it fires off installs, then you get the system going and you find 3 or more files missing! Now that program is only to be taken as an "example" as am not pointing it out! There have been several programs in the past year doing this, that wind up missing these little 25 - 75kb files! I mean it is astounding, when you sat there downloading say about 200mbs of program(once again example!) then build the OS and find that tiny file tolds it back from engaging!

It has been a constant complaint of mine as follows "If a program needs a dependency and can not run without it, shouldn't that dependency be part of that program?" To me is the only reasonable way to go! I am lost why some of these files are as I say "Hidden" from the public! Least every one of these I have done my best to assemble has had these files, I have had to "Hunt" down! Right now, even though this current OS is pretty good, transcode2vob is still a missing plugin for brasero which ends of with nil when searched for!!!! Is very upsetting! I would sooner not be able to get the program at all, then only have part of it!

You are awesome with what you do and for the life of me, I can not understand how you can achieve such a high rate of success when you have all these negatives that I have pointed out! I mean Ultimate is or should almost be considered one of the "Wonders of the World". The fact that OS can run at a percentage no one else has been able to obtain, is a miracle in itself! I have spent over a year now just trying to figure out how you can do it, and believe me, still nowhere near figuring that out!!!! I am betting you are on the verge of creating your own OS that is not Linux???? Then again, the way you can write and do all this is probably done already!

Am just happy this world has someone like you that cares and works hard for all our benefits and is just not self-consumed! I can not wait til this world understands what you have done for them!!! As keep saying, you are the only developer that really cares! Everyone else burries the questions and just does things to their own liking!!! Not you, you consider all of us and that is what I enjoy the most! Thanks for being that way and will be looking forward to its completion!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:42 am

Attachments
gamers.png
3.4 Gamers???

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Now that is the ticket! I should have known you would have a way to conquer that issue!!!! Thanks, I guess the announcement did slip by me! Clicked on the link, Logo is very sharp for a site under construction!!!! Shows what high class and calibre you run at!!! So, my statement definitely is going to get marked in stone as this is no doubt going to revolutionize Linux and turn it around completely!!! Absolutely, well done!!!! Actually, I would say TMOSB is going to wipe out the other OS's! To be able to get the percentage of performance you are always able to obtain, it would be pointless to use another OS that rates at least 10% under!!!! Of course, unless you are a gluten for punishment and just enjoy watching your computer crash! Not me, need work done when I want it done! I can not afford to have OS's refusing commands or GUI's!

As I said before, I spent about 18 days on this current OS!!! Sure, the performance is decent. Overall rating would say close to 90%! Now, your builder can achieve a 98% in a days time!!!! That is a plain miracle!!!! You know where I will be soon as I want another!!!! Sure, I do not mind current performance, but you better believe when the chance is there to achieve the best performance that is possible, I will be there!!!!! [Note to those reading: Rating System: Nothing exists above 98% as is not possible. Highest rated OS = Ultimate 98%. Most other OS's Unix and Linux 90%-94%. Windows rates at 80% due to lack of advancement. Just facts is all! MAC remains unrated, due to having never used it personally!]

This is going to be a dream come true for so many people!!! We all have different tastes and needs! Most people(Developers) only suppose what people will want and do not ever seem to care exactly what they want, so they just generalize! Now, no matter who we are can decided exactly what we would want for an OS!!! Blows me away that this is going to be possible! To me this is the most exciting thing happening for Linux! Once again thank you for that!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

PreviousNext

Return to Archive