Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Guinea Pig wanted (OVER)

Source code I have written openly published for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Guinea Pig wanted

Postby Tool » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:42 pm

ryanvade wrote:You know what? After all the work I put into fixing this crappy bit of software, the KIPR community has not given me a nice "Thank You". Just a developer saying sorry that he makes things difficult. :x I am stopping development on this script. Not planning on deleting it though either.

One word for those students, GET ARDUINO!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear. Also, sorry for not getting back to you on the results of a second run. Had a tower quit on me. Power supply I'm thinking. Well anyways, I've been doing some stuff and have a 3rd HDD all partitioned out to install multiple OS's. Would you still like the results of a second fresh install run? I mean I do still have the disk after all. :D
HP m7277c PC, 3GB DDR2 RAM, 3.00GHz dual core Pentium D
Geforce 210 Silent Graphics card w/1GB
2x300 GB SATA HDD's (No RAID) LG & HP DVD burners

HP Pavilion dv4 Entertainment PC (Laptop)
2.10 dual core AMD Turion X2
ATI Radeon HD 3200, DVD Burner, Wifi, Bluetooth
QL Touch controls, Altec Lansing onboard speakers

Rooted LG Motion 4G, 1.5GHz dual core
1GB RAM, 8GB ROM

MetroPCS ZTE Z730 Concord 2
Tool
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby ryanvade » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:02 pm

No. I don't really need testers anymore. But thank you anyway. :D

Laptop: HP dv6t-7000 CTO Desktop: Compaq Presario SR21632wm
i5 2450m Pentium D 960 @ 4 GHz
6 GB ram 2 GB ram
Intel HD 3000 Graphics / Nvidia GT 630M Nvidia GT 520 @ 820 MHz
Diamond II-B 3.10-rc4/Windows 7 Home Premium KDE | Windows 7 Starter/Arch Linux

Paid supporter of the Linux Foundation
ryanvade

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:37 am

nickmcminn60 wrote:Hi I'm new to Linux but by no means have a learning disability. I Have done Android Development for the last 4 yrs. I worked for MIUI-US Developing for the Samsung Vibrant, HTC Sensation, And compiled Rom's for the MOTO Clic, My Touch 3G Slide......and now have the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G. I Have a Facebook Group for Android Development (24hr Support) and also a Group For Linux and Windows 7 101. If you guy's need any kind of help I'm down to Learn. Both Ecosystems seem pretty close to some extent, that's why I't shouldn't take me noob time to figure things out. My Development Team for Android is 360 Productions......Google it....or google nickmcminn60 to see some of my prior work. I have taken some time off from it and now i think it's time to move up to some big boy Os's. I also have a degree in Computer Enginnering, so I do have a pretty good understanding of how things work. This may be the wrong place for this but I've gotten "Android x86" stable except for Bluetooth. Even Tripple booted (Win7, Android 4.2.2, and Linux Mint 14 KDE on my HP Desktop with no issues except for a very few games that seem to only work with ARM CPU's, like my Acer Aspire ) As soon as I can decide which Ultimate Edition is the most sutible and stable for me I'm going to make the jump.....(Hopefully sometime tonight) If anyone is interested in my 3M chopped up version of someone else's hard work let me know it is the latest Jelly Bean (4.2.2) let me know and I'll see about hosting it somewhere.**I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE THINGS I FIXED THIS WAS NOT MY BABY FROM JUMP ** I looked into this project for personal reasons. It needs to be added in Ultimate Edition 4.0 set to run as a standalone virtualbox App just for Android x86 and this Distro would be hard to beat. if anyone just needs help/Guinne Pig let me know. Thanks for your time.
-E-Mail: [email protected]
Windows & Linux 24/7 Support Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/360Productions/
Oxegen Android Support: http://www.facebook.com/groups/194689074013848
-Team Inferno: http://www.facebook.com/Infernoroms
-Tweaked Androids.."The Android Guru's!: TweakedAndroid.com
-XDA Developers: (Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G Bible): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... st24271656
-Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickmcminn60

Ultimate Edition 4.0 now has support for arm virtualization. I slipstreamed it for development of Ultimate Edition arm based os's
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Previous

Return to Programming