Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Yoshibuilds--Official Diamond11B Wall

Based on Canonicals Ubuntu 13.04 64-bit.

Yoshibuilds--Official Diamond11B Wall

Postby Xanayoshi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Sorry, I am having issues. Ultimate Edition site is quicker for me to access and doesn't have blocks for nonmembers. Trying not to log in to anything.

These are the Wallpapers for Ultimate Edition's Oz Unity Diamond11B.
BettieDiamond.jpg
BlankDiamond.jpg
BlankDiamond.png
Calm.jpg
Fence.jpg
Jester.jpg
Lamp.jpg
linuxfreack1.png
linuxfreack2.png
linuxfreack3.png
linuxfreack4.png
linuxfreack5.png
linuxfreack6.png
linuxfreack7.png
linuxfreack8.png
linuxfreack9.png

Ones I was looking for!! Aaagh, I deleted all the .jpg
Lunar1.jpg
Lunar2.jpg
Meadow.jpg
Mist.jpg
Rock.jpg
Rough.jpg
Shack.jpg
Shack2.jpg
Side.jpg
Wave.jpg

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Re: Yoshibuilds--Official Diamond11B Wall

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:33 am

Now those pics have class! This is the stuff is sweet to see when the desktop comes up! Unsure where some of these folks are thinking why we want to look at some of these ugly pics that have 2 colors only. Also goes for the default themes most times. Now least Ultimate looks great on the theme and pics part, but others lots of times not! I suppose I am a huge sucker for landscape pics versus those poster types! I mean some of the poster types are colorful but to me nothing seems to beat the sheer beauty and innocence of nature! Anyway awesome pics and really appreciate seeing them Xan!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby Xanayoshi » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:43 pm

You would have to thank Moebius 8-)

Truthfully I dropped about 3/4 of the pictures including the one that was used for default and traded them out for the majority of Linuxfreacks creations that tended to associate with 2 to 3 central colours which could be used alongside the themes given in Settings to create a more flowing theme.

However, I am failing very hard in another project that needs these specific walls.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Then I thank Moebius, big time as am going to add them to the one am working on! Is a descendant of this one number two OS except thus far blows the original out of the water. Of course it should, or it would mean I have learned nothing since April! Projects generally mean progress and you will always know I wish you well and everyone else on it as is great inspiration to toil through all the hassles and push on! Really think some of those pics are going to replace some defaults as to give a much better appearance when I click on backgrounds! Probably change to them here and there. Have quite a nice collection for that and never hurts to have a few more especially when they are this high quality! Yeah Moebius, he pushes real hard too, got to admire people like that, they never accept defeat and keep pushing for more victories, so my heart always goes out to folks like that!!!! Well, back to adding glib! Yep did a boo boo, hopefully this next time won't put an "=" where it does not belong!!!! All goes well will post some pics for those following the rant post of mine! Anyway best wishes on your project and hope goes well and please by all means never stop posting pics, absolutely love them and are a total treasure to see!!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Return to Oz Unity - Diamond II-B