Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

A man of my words

Help & support for Ultimate Edtion 3.0

Re: A man of my words

Postby TheeMahn » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:06 pm

The IP displayed in conky is my internal or Lan based IP, I do not care if the world knows that IP ;) I have began writing conky to not only retrieve your IP, but your GEO location to pull your local weather:
# 1.11 Fixed improper cpu detection on some Intel based processors.
# Began writing weather location / detection via users IP address."
# the above will be a faily difficult procedure... A querry to a API driven
# Geo-positioning map to obtain location based on zip code, once obtained
# a querry to another API driven site noaa.gov. Will require no user
# interaction.
# 1.12 Added support for 12.04 precise (Ultimate Edition 3.4 & 3.5) based releases.

I love automation, did you know I am running what will be Ultimate Edition 3.5 (12.04 based, with KDE- we don't even have artwork for yet), crazy right? Currently building 3.3. Do not think I have forgot about 3.01 x64.
35a.png

There is a method to my madness, please ride with me.
33gone.png
Ultimate Edition 3.3 gone? Write it off as done?

I am going to share with you what most people do not see me do, I wrote a tool even longer ago then I even concieved the conky builder. Which I feel is an alright tool. I created a tool called repomaster, this tool created 90% of the software you see in the 2 screenshots above & done so flawlessly. I have said this probably a 1000 times it is a revolutionary tool, I am happy to say I 100% wrote. I do not like re-creating the wheel & tend to think outside of the box.

If it was up to me which I guess in someways it is, I would quit distro-writing and shift 100% of my attention to programming. We have a large following, numbers tell me so. I am doing my best to provide functionality in both directions. Distro-writing is my absolute #1 priority as much as I dislike doing so. I tried to fill my shoes in the distro writing dept. & failed myserably. The fog sometimes rolls in, the end users complain where is my FILL BLANK HERE. I am one man. I do the best I can. I hope that is good enough. Sorry blowing off a little steam, no pun intended ;)

Before you write me off, this grabs me I do it for free and with only one reason. To make the end user happy. I should not say free, I have paid out of my pocket for years to ensure such.

I got a new Job today, I am thinking hosting costs will never be an issue again. How much I can do for Ultimate Edition is however a different issue. 12 hrs a day 7 days a week, does not leave much time for Ultimate Edition. I could not tell you how many times I have been asked to sell 11 servers & never work again. Let me once again shake up the entire situation. I am here for the end users. I am here for the long hull.

TheeMahn,
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby vicodincat » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:18 pm

TheeMahn, YOU ARE AWESOME! 3.5 is fast, beautiful, and powerful. A million thank you's for such an awesome Ultimate Edition!! Not to leave out the rest of the DEV team, you have a beautiful thing going on with Ultimate Edition, keep it up, much love and respect,
a forever Ultimate Edition user <BREW>
HP-Compaq CQ-57 489WM
1.30GHZ AMD E-300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics × 2
5.4 GiB DDR3 RAM
Release Ubuntu 12.04 (precise)
Kernel 3.8.8-030808-generic
GNOME 3.4.2
GCC version 4.7 (x86_64-linux-gnu)
Xorg version 1.11.3 (11 April 2013 01:05:39PM)

*ASK12B1*
*If it is to be, it's up to me.*
*We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.*

vicodincat

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby vicodincat » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Just an update, Ultimate Edition 3.5 is so awesome, I was even able to get my mother off of windows and now she uses Ultimate Edition 3.5 and LOVES it!!!
HP-Compaq CQ-57 489WM
1.30GHZ AMD E-300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics × 2
5.4 GiB DDR3 RAM
Release Ubuntu 12.04 (precise)
Kernel 3.8.8-030808-generic
GNOME 3.4.2
GCC version 4.7 (x86_64-linux-gnu)
Xorg version 1.11.3 (11 April 2013 01:05:39PM)

*ASK12B1*
*If it is to be, it's up to me.*
*We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.*

vicodincat

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:10 am

Do not take this wrong I hate the "Windows look", I am happy if you are. Personally I hate KDE, no pun intended. I would like you to try Ultimate Edition 3.4 Lite when I drop it. It is unlike any O/S you have been on & i refer 0 to customization.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby finetuch » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 pm

REPO REPO REPO!!!!! :cry:
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-790FXTA-UD5
CPU: AMD Black Edition 965 Phentom II
RAM: 4 Gig Gskill RipJaws DDR III Dual Channel (unganged)@1600
Video: 1 Zotac 9600gt (Nvidia)
Hdd:1x TB sata3 WD ,1xTB USB 3.0 External , 1 500gb Hitachi external Esata
Rosewill Stalion series 450 watts
Burrner: 1 24xLight-On Dvd Burrner Sata,1 22x LG IDE
Audio: Realtek 8.1 Digital out to Sony STR-DE635 W/ Bose 201 Series 4 & b12 inch sub
finetuch
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Previous

Return to Ultimate Edition 3.0