Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

A thanks from U.E Team.

News & Events etc. will be posted here.

A thanks from U.E Team.

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:18 pm

I want to appologise I typically do not possess the time to come on my own forum and say thanks. I was reading a post that I had dropped here on the forum followed by many of the same; people thanking me. I would love to thank each of those people that did so & all of the other now 63,800 posts or 16,007 registered users. I hate that I do not possess the time to chit chat with you. I did try to lose that job, so I could.

I do feel like a celebrity, it is nearly impossible for me to explain other then say that. I have had stalkers, so yes puts me in that mindframe. I have brought up donations today and have seen people jump on the bandwagon of support, once again thanks.

A piece of what I would like is to program or distrowrite, but not for free. I have many job opportunities I am looking into. The job I work typically 6 or 7 days a week is a misuse of my talent. I will not quit my current job until I have exactly that. Get this I would not mind working 100 hours a week as long as it is something I enjoy, I have done it here when I am unemployed etc. for years with much coffee ;)

Once again thanks, it is you the user that makes me strive to make the next best thing. Be it a program or O/S.

There is much that goes on behind the scenes, our admin are top notch. Beta testers the list goes on and on.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Re: A thanks from U.E Team.

Postby onosendai58 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 am

The thanks are all ours to you, good sir. You are The Man! <BREW> :D <BREW>
I love Ultimate Edition & Oz Unity
onosendai58
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby stlsaint » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:47 am

Your dedication to this community is unparalleled Thee!! Grateful to be apart of you and this teams great work! :th_terrific
intel centr duo
nvidia 8400 graphics
4GB ram, 500gb hdd
Ultimate Edition on Freenode @ IRC #UltimateEdition
stlsaint

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby dougal » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:20 pm

I can only echo what others say - you have my undying support for what you do. I strive to help others that may not have a computer of their own by taking old or unwanted ones and try to bring them back to life by installing Linux of some form.
I also like trying to help people that have difficulty getting something to work even though I maybe don't know all how to do it myself - I will make an effort to find out.
I think this is why I was asked to join the Dev Team if i remember correctly.

I will never have the technical knowledge you possess Thee so hats off to you for making such an effort to help make others like myself have a very fulfilling time with what they probably class as their own operating system even though it is by rights, yours...

I am not a man of any financial wealth but, if I could set you up, I would. I believe what you are doing must be the way of things to come. A free system for everyone with virtually every working program you could reasonably want
on any system pre-installed. Now could that other OS ever claim to come close, I think not!
<BREW>
ImageImage

Serious Ultimate Edition user with little talent but, stacks of enthusiasm and willing to help anyone as much as I humbly can...
Main OS: Ultimate Edition 2.6 on all my machines (can't live without Emerald)
On probation OS: 3.5 64-bit
dougal
Site Admin

Operating System: Other O/S

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:41 pm

You are the type of person we can all admire! You work hard and strive for the best! Will always wish the best for people that have your attitude and drive! People like you make this world spin and we need more like you! Thanks for your time and if I could afford it, I would surely buy the next pot of coffee or whatever! Hats off! Sound a lot like myself when I get going on something that I really enjoy! Please keep enjoying so all of us can enjoy!!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby teruble » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Thanks Again from me.Great work!! :D
ImageImage
Kernel Linux 3.0.0-19-generic-PAE 32 Bit GOME 2.32.1
HP PAVILION DV7-1132NR
ATI RADEON HD 3200 GRAHPICS
AMD Turion(TheeMahn) X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-70 500.000 MHz
4 GB- DDR3,120GB HD
teruble
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby rockinkaj » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Thanks 3.4 x64 is BEAUTIFUL PERFECT!!!! :D
Rock On!!!
rockinkaj
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Other O/S

Postby nascar59 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 pm

TheeMahn we thank you so much for this great work you do with our OS ,ULTIMATE EDITION 3.4 IT WORK PERFECT here on MY Asus p8z68-v-pro with intel I7 2600k could nor ask for better been following you since 2.8 and no regret your work is definitely above the crowd of other linux should be Number 1 on distro watch no doubt in my mind and more then Happy to help if i can again i thank you TheeMan, Real Fortin
nascar59
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby rickzoll » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:26 pm

I'd really love to get my hands on a copy of Ultimate Edition 3.4. I've tried about 6 times to download the beast but it keeps dropping me before it's done. Is there any other way to get a copy other than sourceforge? The most I've ever gotten down is about 1.3 GB.
HP Pavillion dv9620us laptop dual boot to Ultimate Edition V3.4 64 bit and Vista. 1.9 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-58 processor, dual hard drives,120 GB, 64GB SSD, 2 GB RAM, LightScribe dual-layer DVD drive - 54g Wi-Fi (802.11b/g); 10/100 Ethernet; Nvidia GeForce Go 7150 graphics, 4 USB, 1 FireWire, 1 VGA, 1 S-Video, expansion port 3 connector, ExpressCard 54/34, 5-in-1 memory card reader - Pre-installed with Windows Vista Home Premium (I took care of that) 5-6 other machines, most are running Ultimate Edition.
rickzoll
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby Seah76 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:08 am

Try http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page= ... &tracker=0 if the link does not work, go to linuxtracker.org and do a search for Ultimate Edition. Torrents seem to work much better than sourceforge.
Ulitmate Edition 3.4.1 64
Manjaro 64
Solydk 64
AMD Phenom II x6 1090T Processor, 3200MHZ
MSI 890FXA-GD70 (MS-7640) mob
4gb memory
AMD Radeon HD 6800 1gb video
Seah76
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Next