Just talked 2 Thee !

See Ultimate Edition as it is made...

Just talked 2 Thee !

Postby JOHNNYG » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Just talked 2 Thee ! What a great dude man ! 8-) We have so many great ideas that we (us, you ) will be working on !! Ultimate Edition is and will be the top rank ! soooooo many things to do, any idea's are welcome !!! <BREW> 3.3 is 3.2 "Un-buged" Thee is rreally looking foword to the future, as I (we) all are, Thee gives his best to you all and sends his luv !! and say's, . . . the best is yet to come ! He gives you all his best and say's THANK YOU ! 8-) <BREW> and we have come to a dissision ! as far as that goes !! . . . . see I too can be cryptic ! Nick !! :lol: ooo so much to do ! You up ! :D <BREW> ;)
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Re: Just talked 2 Thee !

Postby illnino0007 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 am

JOHNNYG wrote:Just talked 2 Thee ! What a great dude man ! 8-) We have so many great ideas that we (us, you ) will be working on !! Ultimate Edition is and will be the top rank ! soooooo many things to do, any idea's are welcome !!! <BREW> 3.3 is 3.2 "Un-buged" Thee is rreally looking foword to the future, as I (we) all are, Thee gives his best to you all and sends his luv !! and say's, . . . the best is yet to come ! He gives you all his best and say's THANK YOU ! 8-) <BREW> and we have come to a dissision ! as far as that goes !! . . . . see I too can be cryptic ! Nick !! :lol: ooo so much to do ! You up ! :D <BREW> ;)

Hi there i hope you are my misterious sixt person i seen a jhonny a few times at my FB so hope i did find the right one now.
illnino0007
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Re: Just talked 2 Thee !

Postby malik136 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:46 am

idea's are welcome !!! <BREW> 3.3 is 3.2 "Un-buged" Thee is rreally looking foword to the future, as I (we) all are, Thee gives his best to you all and sends his luv !! and say's, . . . the best is yet to
Mohsin
malik136
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.8 64 BIT

Return to Work in progress