Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Hey There - I Just Wanted to Say Hello!

News & Events etc. will be posted here.

Hey There - I Just Wanted to Say Hello!

Postby Sandra Arivedas » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 pm

I figured that since I'm a rookie to the forum, that it would be a good idea to say hi and let you know I'm looking forward to being a interested member of the community. :-)
Sandra Arivedas
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Re: Hey There - I Just Wanted to Say Hello!

Postby JOHNNYG » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Hello Sandra Arivedas ! <BREW> Very happy to have on board ! :D Looking forword to seeing you arround the forum ! Post at will !! <BREW> ;)
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby gjringo » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Hi, Sandra ,welcome and enjoy!
Thanks for your intro/input it, `tis good to hear.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Follow this road created by TheeMahn and you won`t be disappointed.
I am currently running twelve Linux systems on the one hard drive, though I consider myself still a newbie and maybe always will,and I haven`t found anything yet that satisfies like Ultimate Edition.
Aaahh!! it always feels like HOME( is where the heart is) :D :D :D :D

PS: I like your choice of forum index(News & Events) ;)
"The powers of financial capitalism had [a] far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
Carroll Quigley, 'Tragedy and Hope'

KUBUNTU : 13.10
OS4 OpenLinux 13.7 KDE
nOS 1.5
Intel P45 Quad 9550 @2.83GHz
Intergrated Audio-Realtek ALC888 4GB DDR2
WD 500GB main drive WD320GB external drive
Nvidia GeForce 9800GT 1024MB
BenQ G2410 HD display Altec Lansing 5.1 sound
2 Cor 13:14
gjringo
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm

gjringo wrote:Hi, Sandra ,welcome and enjoy!
Thanks for your intro/input it, `tis good to hear.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Follow this road created by TheeMahn and you won`t be disappointed.
I am currently running twelve Linux systems on the one hard drive, though I consider myself still a newbie and maybe always will,and I haven`t found anything yet that satisfies like Ultimate Edition.
Aaahh!! it always feels like HOME( is where the heart is) :D :D :D :D

Thanks, guy. That really instills meaning & appreciation. Running 12 and Ultimate Edition ;) Thanks. I hope to make your next O/S even better. I don't know how I am going to do that after the release of Ultimate Edition 2.6.1. To me is perfect. We will see what the future brings.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby gjringo » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Ahaa; inspiration will be lurking just around the corner, I`m sure, coming from the same place as before, methinks it is a gift ye have, take care!! <BREW>
"The powers of financial capitalism had [a] far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
Carroll Quigley, 'Tragedy and Hope'

KUBUNTU : 13.10
OS4 OpenLinux 13.7 KDE
nOS 1.5
Intel P45 Quad 9550 @2.83GHz
Intergrated Audio-Realtek ALC888 4GB DDR2
WD 500GB main drive WD320GB external drive
Nvidia GeForce 9800GT 1024MB
BenQ G2410 HD display Altec Lansing 5.1 sound
2 Cor 13:14
gjringo
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite

Postby 2hot6ft2 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:13 am

Welcome to the forum Sandra Arivedas, glad to have you here.
<BREW>
HP G60-125NR - AMD Turion X2 64 - nVidia GeForce 8200M G - 128 GB SSD Dual boot - Ultimate Edition, Win 10 Pro
HP G60-121WM - AMD Sempron SI-40 - nVidia GeForce 8200M G - 128 GB SSD - Dual boot - Ultimate Edition, Win 10 Pro
Custom build, Rosewill Challenger ATX Gaming Case, AMD Phenom II x4 955 C3 rev., MSI 870A-G54, 2x ATI HD4850 512MB /256bit GDDR3 & dual precision, GSkill 8GB 1600 RAM - Multi boot - Ultimate Edition, Win 10 Pro, Beta Testing
2hot6ft2

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby win2linconvert » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:10 am

Welcome Sandra. I hope you find the Ultimate Edition forums as friendly and inviting as I have since I joined. I tried a bunch of different distros before I found Ultimate Edition and while I wouldn't say I wasted my time on those other distros, I can say I'm sure glad I found Ultimate Edition and the team here on the forums. Again, Welcome.

win2linconvert
win2linconvert
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Location: The Occupied & Oppressed (since 1865) Confederate States of America.
Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.9 64 BIT

Postby dragonfly » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi Sandra, welcome to the forums. You are going to find the best and most helpful people of any forums I have visited. I'm an old man who had to learn how to use a computer, and these guys took me by the hand and educated me and now I hardly ever visit the forums for help. You will be surprised at their attitude, there is no such thing as a stupid question. Have fun !!
dragonfly
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby billn53 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Hello everyone, I'm also new here to the Ultimate Edition forums. I have been using Linux (Ubuntu) from the Feisty Fawn days. The only Windows O/S in the house is inside Virtual Box and one dual boot machine out of 3 machines. I live in Hanover Pa. and am very good friends with dathem here on Ultimate Edition I have converted many of my friends and some relatives over to Linux over the last few years. Well, I'm looking forward to interacting on this forum between the babysitting of the grandkids and work. Also I should be able to spend some more time on the computer with cold weather setting in so it limits the motorcycle riding time! Bill N.
billn53
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ubuntu Gusty Gibson

Postby Meister » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Welcome Billin53 hope you enjoy being part of the team.
Meister
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Next

Return to News and Events