Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

ultimatix

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.1

Re: ultimatix

Postby SaddleTramp » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:40 pm

dathem wrote:Hello, Cell, I wasn't really trying to download anything, just confirming that what ever the issue is, it still shows up, and on my computers. It still does at this time, I just tried to use it . I would guess that Thee Mahn is doing something with it, and it will be better than ever when he is done with it. I really love what he is doing and look forward to any updates. So, I will shut up now and wait to see what happens...Oh I was thinking there was a way to donate money to the cause, but I can't find anything to do that. I am not made of money, in fact I am laid off of work, which is why I am here so often, but I would like to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak. Thanks!

Dathem, while the thought is VERY MUCH appreciated, Thee doesn't want any donations :) His work is his dedication to the true spirit of GNU/GPL/Opensource (FREE as in BEER)...many have offered and many Thee has declined...Giving a product that is as error-free and complete (yet lightweight) as possible is his ambition...participation in this (OURs as in yours too) forum and helping each other is a way of showing our appreciation of what he does.... :) <BREW> <BREW>
3 Rules: 1. Research; 2. Read; 3. Repeat 1 & 2
HP Pavilion a1700n; Asus A8M2N-LA; AMD Athlon X2 3800+ 2GHz; 2GB DDR2 PC2-5300 Mem; nForce 430 Chipset
GeForce GT220 1gb PCIE16
Sound Blaster Audigy2
Samsung 250GB SATA, WD 320GB SATA, WD 500GB 'GREEN' SATA
TSST DVDRW 16X DL; ASUS DRW-2014S1 DVDRW/DL 20X
Ultimate Edition 2.4 x64
SaddleTramp
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby dathem » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:01 pm

SaddleTramp wrote:
dathem wrote:Hello, Cell, I wasn't really trying to download anything, just confirming that what ever the issue is, it still shows up, and on my computers. It still does at this time, I just tried to use it . I would guess that Thee Mahn is doing something with it, and it will be better than ever when he is done with it. I really love what he is doing and look forward to any updates. So, I will shut up now and wait to see what happens...Oh I was thinking there was a way to donate money to the cause, but I can't find anything to do that. I am not made of money, in fact I am laid off of work, which is why I am here so often, but I would like to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak. Thanks!

Dathem, while the thought is VERY MUCH appreciated, Thee doesn't want any donations :) His work is his dedication to the true spirit of GNU/GPL/Opensource (FREE as in BEER)...many have offered and many Thee has declined...Giving a product that is as error-free and complete (yet lightweight) as possible is his ambition...participation in this (OURs as in yours too) forum and helping each other is a way of showing our appreciation of what he does.... :) <BREW> <BREW>

Hello SaddleTramp, I can understand that! I am and will help out in this forum as I can, I have only been using Linux in general for about 1.5 years. I have tried out several versions of this Distro., including the gaming ed. I enjoy it Ultimate Edition more than any others I've tried including; Debian, Mint, Sabayon, Mandriva, Open GEU, Puppy, Fedora,PC linux, SymphonyOS, FreeSpire, LG3d, Bluewhite 64, and DREAM--I really liked that one until they changed everything and I couldn't install it on any of my machines, at that time. So, thanks for responding, and I will just sit back, take off my boots and enjoy the Free Beer!
1)HPE-500F a 6 core @ 2.70 Ghz, with 8 gigs of Ram and a 1.5 T HD
the graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 6450 with 512 MB DDR3 Ultimate Edition 3.2, Windows 7
2) HP Pav Elite m9040n Core2 quad 4gig ram Nvidia Geforce 8400, 640 g hd Win.7, UBUNTU 10.10
3) Gateway FX4710-UB0031 Core 2 quad 6 g ram Nvidia 8600gt-1gigddr3, 640g hd & Windows 7, & PCT Destined
Registered Linux User 533601
dathem
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Postby SaddleTramp » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:25 pm

dathem wrote:
SaddleTramp wrote:

Hello SaddleTramp, I can understand that! I am and will help out in this forum as I can, I have only been using Linux in general for about 1.5 years. I have tried out several versions of this Distro., including the gaming ed. I enjoy it Ultimate Edition more than any others I've tried including; Debian, Mint, Sabayon, Mandriva, Open GEU, Puppy, Fedora,PC linux, SymphonyOS, FreeSpire, LG3d, Bluewhite 64, and DREAM--I really liked that one until they changed everything and I couldn't install it on any of my machines, at that time. So, thanks for responding, and I will just sit back, take off my boots and enjoy the Free Beer!

You're quite welcome & glad to have ya onboard!!
3 Rules: 1. Research; 2. Read; 3. Repeat 1 & 2
HP Pavilion a1700n; Asus A8M2N-LA; AMD Athlon X2 3800+ 2GHz; 2GB DDR2 PC2-5300 Mem; nForce 430 Chipset
GeForce GT220 1gb PCIE16
Sound Blaster Audigy2
Samsung 250GB SATA, WD 320GB SATA, WD 500GB 'GREEN' SATA
TSST DVDRW 16X DL; ASUS DRW-2014S1 DVDRW/DL 20X
Ultimate Edition 2.4 x64
SaddleTramp
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby witblits1970 » Sun May 03, 2009 5:51 pm

got the same issue here, ultamatix tels me there is not Internet connection?? cant be since i use it all the time. is there a bug or something?
mobo asus m5a99 x
ram 16 gig ddr3 @1333mhz kingston
hdd 2tb seagate
cpu 3.9 gig fx 6 core piledriver
witblits1970
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby coolabah » Fri May 15, 2009 11:35 pm

New postby witblits1970 on Mon May 04, 2009 7:51 am
got the same issue here, ultamatix tels me there is not Internet connection?? cant be since i use it all the time. is there a bug or something?

i have the same problem ,Is the repo still down ?
coolabah
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby kiwinsn » Sat May 16, 2009 12:36 am

Yes it is.
System:
Specs to come.
Registered Linux user number: 542342
kiwinsn

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby jnalli » Mon May 25, 2009 3:20 pm

My ultamatix also says no Internet connection. I am running Ultimate Edition 2.1 64bit. What gives?

Thanks,

Josh
Windows Vista
ASUS MB Compaq Presario Computer
AMD Athlon 64
Nvidia Geforce 210
4 Gb RAM
250 Gb SATA drive
jnalli
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Postby jnalli » Tue May 26, 2009 9:51 pm

Okay, Thanks.
Windows Vista
AMD Athlon 64
Nvidia Geforce 210
4 Gb RAM
250 Gb SATA drive
jnalli
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Postby jnalli » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:47 am

For How Long?
Windows Vista
AMD Athlon 64
Nvidia Geforce 210
4 Gb RAM
250 Gb SATA drive
jnalli
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Postby DarkChild » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:43 am

strider5236 wrote:It should be back up and running now. ;)

Still getting the "Internet Disruption Error"
CPU Type: TripleCore AMD Athlon II X3 440, 2982 MHz (15 x 199)
Motherboard: ECS GF8200A (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset: nVIDIA GeForce 8200, AMD K10
System Memory: 6GB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
Video Adapter: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB
Audio Adapter: ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI RV710/730/740 - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter nVIDIA MCP78 - High Definition Audio Controller
1 WD Caviar Green 1TB HD SATA
2 Sata Local Disk: 250GB/200GB
2 IDE HD: 80GB
Hanns.G 22" Wide Screen Monitor
Speakers: Logitech LS21 7 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System
ENCORE 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
LG CD/DVD Writer 22X
BIOS Type: AMI (05/19/09)

DarkChild
U.E. God