Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

POST QUESTIONS/COMMENTS ON THE DEBIAN INSTALL GUIDE HERE

Post your How to's here

Re: POST QUESTIONS/COMMENTS ON THE DEBIAN INSTALL GUIDE HERE

Postby SaddleTramp » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:26 pm

drama wrote:
SaddleTramp wrote:I've got half of the DVD I need d'led so far...have to go to birthday party in a few minutes but I'll be leaving this system up & hopefully have a complete d'l when I get back...then I'll see if I can get connected to the internet back in Debian...

Let me know if its successful. Try to keep a list of exacatly what packages it installs (including dependencies). If it works i think i might make a "pack" that contains all those packages and keep it updated so if anyone in the future comes across that issue they can just grab the pack instead of downloading the whole dvd.
...for some reason it kicked off the connection (prolly dropped the "weak" Alltel signal I get here)...still got a little over a gig to go...will finish that tonight...
will let you know which package gets me online...
drama wrote:Fixed my usb boot grub issue too. Had me about to pull my hair out because it would give me "error2". It would boot fine as long as i had the supergrub cd in the drive and used that to boot. But i would have to use it everytime i booted. If i rebooted and took it out i would get error2 again. Used an ultimate edition live dvd and used "boot from first hard disk" and it boot into my debian install just fine. Messed around for liek 3 more hours with different settings in the menu.lst. No luck. Finally i hit "esc" at boot one time. Thats how i get to my bios boot menu (lists all my boot devices) selected my usb drive and bam it booted it just fine. Not sure why i have to do it that way but it boots everytime as long as i select my usb drive from the boot menu.
...this is gonna sound dumb but I'm gonna ask anyway, IF you had XP/Vista only and had it installed on the USB drive, would that boot up (no bootable internal hdd's, just the XP/Vista USB drive) ?? .. and are you running IDE/SATA/PATA drives ?? My BIOS shows the 2 IDE DVD opticals as 1st & 2nd primary and the 3 SATA hdd's shows as 3rd, 4th, & 5th. Does the device.map (in /boot/grub directory) match up to how your BIOS reads your drives as to how Grub reads the drives...
(hd0) /dev/sda
(hd1) /dev/sdb
(hd2) /dev/sdc
what part of SuperGrub were you using to boot into the Debian partition?? ...it's sounds like (IMO) Debian Grub isn't what is being called at bootup...
3 Rules: 1. Research; 2. Read; 3. Repeat 1 & 2
HP Pavilion a1700n; Asus A8M2N-LA; AMD Athlon X2 3800+ 2GHz; 2GB DDR2 PC2-5300 Mem; nForce 430 Chipset
GeForce GT220 1gb PCIE16
Sound Blaster Audigy2
Samsung 250GB SATA, WD 320GB SATA, WD 500GB 'GREEN' SATA
TSST DVDRW 16X DL; ASUS DRW-2014S1 DVDRW/DL 20X
Ultimate Edition 2.4 x64
SaddleTramp
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby drama » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:53 am

SaddleTramp wrote:
drama wrote:Fixed my usb boot grub issue too. Had me about to pull my hair out because it would give me "error2". It would boot fine as long as i had the supergrub cd in the drive and used that to boot. But i would have to use it everytime i booted. If i rebooted and took it out i would get error2 again. Used an ultimate edition live dvd and used "boot from first hard disk" and it boot into my debian install just fine. Messed around for liek 3 more hours with different settings in the menu.lst. No luck. Finally i hit "esc" at boot one time. Thats how i get to my bios boot menu (lists all my boot devices) selected my usb drive and bam it booted it just fine. Not sure why i have to do it that way but it boots everytime as long as i select my usb drive from the boot menu.
...this is gonna sound dumb but I'm gonna ask anyway, IF you had XP/Vista only and had it installed on the USB drive, would that boot up (no bootable internal hdd's, just the XP/Vista USB drive) ?? ..

Honestly im not sure if it would boot if i installed xp or vista to it. I have always just used it for extra storage (moving files from one pc to another) up until now. Not really wanting to mess with my windows drive and my "media/backup" drive i decided i would try to install to the usb.

SaddleTramp wrote:and are you running IDE/SATA/PATA drives ?? My BIOS shows the 2 IDE DVD opticals as 1st & 2nd primary and the 3 SATA hdd's shows as 3rd, 4th, & 5th.

Actually i do have a few other drives "connected". Well sorta.

I have a 160gb ide (on the primary channel formatted as one large ntfs partition.) This is my windows drive.

I have a dvd r/w optical on the secondary ide channel.

I couldve put them both on the same ide channel since each supports 2 devices but i chose not to.

I have a 1tb sata on sata port1 formatted as 2 seperate ntfs partitions. 500gb for my music/video/torrents and the remaining is used for weekly imaging of the windows drive.

However i didnt want to take any chances of these two drives being touched at all so i went into my bios and disabled the sata adaptor and set ide to secondary only (my dvd r/w). This way it doesnt even know that my 2 internal hdd's are there.

I have usb legacy set to enabled. The bios only see the dvd r/w except for in 2 places. The usb shows up in the boot device priority menu of my bios (boot order) and the boot menu (esc). Otherewise it shows no hard drives.

Here is a series of screens from my bios (rather feature less)

Shows on boot:

Main:

Advanced:

Advanced--->Hardware Monitor:

Power:

Boot:

Boot--->Boot Device Priority

Boot--->Boot Device Priority--->HDD Group Boot Priority (kinda blurry. it says USB-HDD0 WD 6L100M External 1.65)

My external is a maxtor 100gb sata internal in a WD MYBOOK external case. Its externally powered (not through usb) it is usb 2.0 capable. It is connected to the front panel usb ports on my computer (a plug runs from my front panel to a pin socket on the motherboard (its not one of the ports that are sodered directly to the board).

If i let it boot normally this is what i get

However if i hit "esc" before the bios is done fully loading i get a screen like this

It will then load grub. Let me choose the kernal to load or auto load the first one after 5 seconds

Then i get the following

And it totally loads up just fine.

The partition scheme looks like this

Code: Select all
drama@debian:~$ sudo fdisk -l
[sudo] password for drama:

Disk /dev/sda: 100.0 GB, 100030242816 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 12161 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes
Disk identifier: 0x4b384b38

Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks   Id  System
/dev/sda1   *           1          30      240943+  83  Linux
/dev/sda2              31        2462    19535040   83  Linux
/dev/sda3            2463        2584      979965    5  Extended
/dev/sda5            2463        2584      979933+  82  Linux swap / Solaris
drama@debian:~$

/dev/sda1 is my /boot partition has the bootable flag turned on. Is primary. Is ext3. Size is approx 250mb. I had to do this to get rid of the "error18". Had something to do with a bios limitation. I guess that just because i can boot from a large partition on an internal hdd that doesnt mean i can do the same with a usb. Grub is installed to the mbr.

Listing of files under /boot

drama@debian:~$ ls /boot
config-2.6.26-1-686      initrd.img-2.6.26-1-686.bak  vmlinuz-2.6.26-1-686
grub                     lost+found
initrd.img-2.6.26-1-686  System.map-2.6.26-1-686

Listing of /boot/grub

drama@debian:~$ ls /boot/grub
default        jfs_stage1_5               minix_stage1_5     xfs_stage1_5
device.map     menu.lst                   reiserfs_stage1_5
e2fs_stage1_5  menu.lst~                  stage1
fat_stage1_5   menu.lst.install.original  stage2

menu.lst

# menu.lst - See: grub(8), info grub, update-grub(8)
# grub-install(8), grub-floppy(8),
# grub-md5-crypt, /usr/share/doc/grub
# and /usr/share/doc/grub-legacy-doc/.

## default num
# Set the default entry to the entry number NUM. Numbering starts from 0, and
# the entry number 0 is the default if the command is not used.
#
# You can specify 'saved' instead of a number. In this case, the default entry
# is the entry saved with the command 'savedefault'.
# WARNING: If you are using dmraid do not change this entry to 'saved' or your
# array will desync and will not let you boot your system.
default 0

## timeout sec
# Set a timeout, in SEC seconds, before automatically booting the default entry
# (normally the first entry defined).
timeout 5

# Pretty colours
color cyan/blue white/blue

## password ['--md5'] passwd
# If used in the first section of a menu file, disable all interactive editing
# control (menu entry editor and command-line) and entries protected by the
# command 'lock'
# e.g. password topsecret
# password --md5 $1$gLhU0/$aW78kHK1QfV3P2b2znUoe/
# password topsecret

#
# examples
#
# title Windows 95/98/NT/2000
# root (hd0,0)
# makeactive
# chainloader +1
#
# title Linux
# root (hd0,1)
# kernel /vmlinuz root=/dev/hda2 ro
#

#
# Put static boot stanzas before and/or after AUTOMAGIC KERNEL LIST

### BEGIN AUTOMAGIC KERNELS LIST
## lines between the AUTOMAGIC KERNELS LIST markers will be modified
## by the debian update-grub script except for the default options below

## DO NOT UNCOMMENT THEM, Just edit them to your needs

## ## Start Default Options ##
## default kernel options
## default kernel options for automagic boot options
## If you want special options for specific kernels use kopt_x_y_z
## where x.y.z is kernel version. Minor versions can be omitted.
## e.g. kopt=root=/dev/hda1 ro
## kopt_2_6_8=root=/dev/hdc1 ro
## kopt_2_6_8_2_686=root=/dev/hdc2 ro
# kopt=root=/dev/sda2 ro

## default grub root device
## e.g. groot=(hd0,0)
# groot=(hd0,0)

## should update-grub create alternative automagic boot options
## e.g. alternative=true
## alternative=false
# alternative=true

## should update-grub lock alternative automagic boot options
## e.g. lockalternative=true
## lockalternative=false
# lockalternative=false

## additional options to use with the default boot option, but not with the
## alternatives
## e.g. defoptions=vga=791 resume=/dev/hda5
# defoptions=quiet

## should update-grub lock old automagic boot options
## e.g. lockold=false
## lockold=true
# lockold=false

## Xen hypervisor options to use with the default Xen boot option
# xenhopt=

## Xen Linux kernel options to use with the default Xen boot option
# xenkopt=console=tty0

## altoption boot targets option
## multiple altoptions lines are allowed
## e.g. altoptions=(extra menu suffix) extra boot options
## altoptions=(single-user) single
# altoptions=(single-user mode) single

## controls how many kernels should be put into the menu.lst
## only counts the first occurence of a kernel, not the
## alternative kernel options
## e.g. howmany=all
## howmany=7
# howmany=all

## should update-grub create memtest86 boot option
## e.g. memtest86=true
## memtest86=false
# memtest86=true

## should update-grub adjust the value of the default booted system
## can be true or false
# updatedefaultentry=false

## should update-grub add savedefault to the default options
## can be true or false
# savedefault=false

## ## End Default Options ##

title Debian GNU/Linux, kernel 2.6.26-1-686
root (hd0,0)
kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.26-1-686 root=/dev/sda2 ro quiet
initrd /initrd.img-2.6.26-1-686

title Debian GNU/Linux, kernel 2.6.26-1-686 (single-user mode)
root (hd0,0)
kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.26-1-686 root=/dev/sda2 ro single
initrd /initrd.img-2.6.26-1-686

### END DEBIAN AUTOMAGIC KERNELS LIST

The remainder of the system is installed in /dev/sda2 mounted at / it is ext3 and is primary. Approx 20gb in size.

/dev/sda5 is my swap partition and it is logical

SaddleTramp wrote:Does the device.map (in /boot/grub directory) match up to how your BIOS reads your drives as to how Grub reads the drives...
(hd0) /dev/sda
(hd1) /dev/sdb
(hd2) /dev/sdc

Here is my /boot/grub/device.map

(hd0)   /dev/sda

The usb is the only hdd that is connected. The 2 internals are disabled via the bios.

SaddleTramp wrote:what part of SuperGrub were you using to boot into the Debian partition?? ...it's sounds like (IMO) Debian Grub isn't what is being called at bootup...

Well first i used Advanced--->grub--->restore grub in hdd (mbr)--->auto---> selected my boot partition.

That didnt work i still got error2.

Then i used boot and tools--->boot mbr--->boot mbr--->selected the disk.

It then booted right into grub. I selected the first kernel and it it booted right up. I then shutdown and removed the disc. Then i got error2 again. So i booted with the disc again and used teh same exact thing boot and tools--->boot mbr--->boot mbr--->selected the disk.

It then booted right in once again.

Since i can boot fine with boot the supergrub disc and with a live cd/dvd (choosing boot from first hard disk). And also can hit "esc" while the bios is loading and select the usb drive as shown here

Im beginning to think maybe i just have a buggy bios. I read somewhere that changing the "ahci" setting can help with issues like this but i dont have that option anywhere in my bios. Compaq/hp must have either not added it or they set it to "hidden".

But the even weirder thing is if i let debian partition the whole disk and let it setup lvm it boots fine. So it may or may not be a bios issue. This alone has me puzzled.

I mean i can boot just fine by hitting "esc" and selecting my usb drive. No boot cd or anything like that needed. So im glad for that. Still curious as to why it wont boot up on its own though without me manually selecting which disc to boot everytime.
ULTIMATE EDITION 2.5 X64/ARCHLINUX X64 DUAL BOOT
Antec 900two case
3 antec 120mm tri cool blue led fans (1 rear exaust 2 front intake)
1 antec 220mm "bigboy" tri cool blue led fan (top exaust)
Amd Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Am3 Cpu OC'D @ 4.2 Rev C3
MSI NF980-G65 Am3 Socket DDR3 Tri-sli ATX Mainboard
Nvidia 980A Sli Chipset
Corsair 2GB Dual Channel ram (1GBx2) DDR3 @ 1600 MHZ
EVGA Nvidia GTS-250 1GB PCI Express Graphics Card
Lite-On Dual Layer Sata Dvd Burner
3x 1TB Seagate Sata Hdd's 32Mb cache
ASUS VH235 23 Inch Lcd Wide Screen Monitor
OCZ ModXStream Pro 700Watt Psu
Rosewill 3.5" Internal USB 2.0 Card Reader w/ Floppy Drive
drama
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby SaddleTramp » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:37 am

LOL...simple prob...Grub error 2 (as already noted above)...it can't find the 'device' because it's not showing in your Bios...I'm willing to bet if your drives were loaded in the BIOS normally, it would pick up...but I definitely see your point in the way you have yours set up...nothing wrong with being careful about backup drives and such...another alternative tho' would be to create a Grub boot USB stick...then you would have a regular menu to choose where you want to boot too...not to much work into putting that together...but if you're happy with the BIOS Esc routine, wouldn't worry about it...out of curiosity, what does it list in your device.map file under Boot/Grub??

The LVM thing...that's even stranger...Grub is Grub..they all work about the same (whether it's Ubuntu, Debian, etc...)...but theoretically, even for LVM, Grub normally needs to see drives in the BIOS...UNLESS, there's something about the way LVM and RAID setups work that the BIOS has nothing to do with it...I'm not sure on LVM/RAID...haven't played around with them much since I have Simple Backup set up to do incremental backups to my media/backup drive weekly...I also do a Quckstart and a Remastersys backup (when I remember to LOL)...you can see because of my lack of remembering, it's the Simple Backup I rely on .. LOL

My system is an HP Pavilion a1700n, most of the BIOS is hidden (HP's answer to "saving the public from hurting themselves")...thought I read a while back someone in here had cracked the BIOS to open up some more of the BIOS settings...can't remember who...
HP Pavilion a1700n; Asus A8M2N-LA; AMD Athlon X2 3800+ 2GHz; 2GB DDR2 PC2-5300 Mem; nForce 430 Chipset
GeForce GT220 1gb PCIE16
Sound Blaster Audigy2
Ultimate Edition 2.4 x64
SaddleTramp
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby deate » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:41 am

Drama : I just want to say again, thanks for all this work! I've been following and feel like even I could do this! Who knew! I'll begin before too long...as I always say, if deate can follow and do it then anyone can :lol: :lol: ( you'll know you hit the lowest "dumb" denominator )
deate
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite

Postby stanca » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Thanx for the alsaconf tip drama,finally I have my sound configured correctly in my elive. :D <BREW>
Keep up the good work!
Intel H61 ASrock H61M-VS Motherboard,
Cpu Intel Ci3 13-2100 3.10Ghz 64bit 3MB Box,
RAM 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Elixir,
Palit Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB DDR3 PCI-E.
Dual-boot Ultimate Edition 3.4 x86_64/Windows 8 x64.
Linux user # 492560.
"This is Linux land!In silent nights you can hear Windows machines rebooting!..."
http://www.youtube.com/user/laur1969 http://stanca-ultimateeditionromania.blogspot.com/#

stanca
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby SaddleTramp » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Was Debian the last OS you've installed?? If so, where did you have the Grub installed (hd0,0 .. etc..)?? Your error is definitely coming from Grub not being able to find the boot partition out of the MBR...question is: exactly which hdd's MBR is being hit at bootup?? When we figure that out, we'll have the answer (or real close to it)...

Haven't given up on Debian...still trying to get this #$@#$ modem thing set up...Finally found a how-to specifically for the UM150. It's for Ubuntu, but the setup deal is in ppp/pppconfig, so I'm thinkin' it oughta work for Debian...Following pics show how it's done (automatically) in Ultimate (which obviously is provided by Ubuntu)...
Network Mngr Applet.png
Applet included in network-manager-gnome
MobBroad Tab.png
Screenshot.png
Screenshot-1.png
Screenshot-2.png
Screenshot-3.png
Notice GSM/CDMA options in "ADD"
Somehow, the various network-manager packages, ppp/pppconfig pkgs, and the mobile-broadband-providers-info pkg are all linked together, so when I left-click on the Network Manager Applet in the top tray, CDMA connection is there, and same for when I right-click and the modem's listed under the Mobile Broadband tab...If I set up by the How-To I found, then all I'll be using for the internet connection is PPP (pppd) without being linked to Debians Network Manager tray applet (only lists wired network)...will keep ya posted...here's the link to the how-to I'll be using:
http://www.montanamenagerie.org/forum/v ... .php?t=903
GeForce GT220 1gb PCIE16
Sound Blaster Audigy2
Ultimate Edition 2.4 x64
SaddleTramp
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby drama » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:49 pm

Saddletramp would you rather do it how its done in ubuntu?

I finally figured out why that connection editor (network connection ie nm-connection-editor) wouldnt show up. Ubuntu is using the version of network-manager and network-manager-gnome from side (unstable). Which makes perfect sense because that is actually the repo that ubuntu pulls from.

After installing some packages from sid

Screenshot.png
mobile broadband--->add

Screenshot-1.png
mobile broadband--->add--->create cdma connection--->ok

Other than this i havent found any way at all to add a new connection. Im not exactly sure what packages it needs. As soon as i find out ill grab them and drop teh links. I assume you have a usb thumb drive or something of the sort to transfer them though.
Antec 900two case
Nvidia 980A Sli Chipset
drama
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Postby SaddleTramp » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:59 am

Well I be ...Different look, but it's the same setup in Jaunty. What you got there is all I need and then I can install the desktop and the setup you show in the pics and I'll be set...yeah, I've got to thumb drives (just bought an 8GB one today)...Thanks drama..I didn't go looking into sid (it's not recommended by anyone unless you're a developer or like living "extremely" on the edge!! LOL... besides the pkgs you're showing in your pic, I know it (Jaunty) also draws info from the 'mobile-broadband-provider-info' pkg...I didn't see that in the 'stable' pkg lists, but that may be in the sid too...when you click on "add" (in Jaunty), a list of providers (alltel, at&t, verizon, etc...) comes up ...
GeForce GT220 1gb PCIE16
Sound Blaster Audigy2
Ultimate Edition 2.4 x64
SaddleTramp
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby drama » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:24 pm

SaddleTramp wrote:Well I be ...Different look, but it's the same setup in Jaunty. What you got there is all I need and then I can install the desktop and the setup you show in the pics and I'll be set...yeah, I've got to thumb drives (just bought an 8GB one today)...Thanks drama..I didn't go looking into sid (it's not recommended by anyone unless you're a developer or like living "extremely" on the edge!! LOL... besides the pkgs you're showing in your pic, I know it (Jaunty) also draws info from the 'mobile-broadband-provider-info' pkg...I didn't see that in the 'stable' pkg lists, but that may be in the sid too...when you click on "add" (in Jaunty), a list of providers (alltel, at&t, verizon, etc...) comes up ...

I dont recommend sid as a whole either. I used it once. That lasted a whole 2 weeks before i scrapped it. Way too many bugs for my taste. I do pull packages from there sometimes though when needed. But i mostly stick with testing.

Still working on the network-manager thing. I didnt realize there would be so many deps for what "seems" like a relatively small app. i think im about 3/4 of the way tehre though. Spent a few hours trying to compile it first. EPIC FAIL! Thats all i can say about that one. I know next to squat about building packages from source not to mention the fact that network-manager-applet is supposed to provide a few different packages from what i gathered from the debian source page but it dont do it automatically...only does one. Unless im just plain doin it wrong.

As for that mobile-broadband-provider-info package that isnt in debian anywhere. Im not sure how complicated it really is but that may...and i use the word may very loosely...be something i can compile.

I'm off to catch some sleep though. Ill keep you posted.
Antec 900two case
Nvidia 980A Sli Chipset
drama
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Postby SaddleTramp » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:33 pm

drama wrote:
SaddleTramp wrote:Well I be ...Different look, but it's the same setup in Jaunty. What you got there is all I need and then I can install the desktop and the setup you show in the pics and I'll be set...yeah, I've got to thumb drives (just bought an 8GB one today)...Thanks drama..I didn't go looking into sid (it's not recommended by anyone unless you're a developer or like living "extremely" on the edge!! LOL... besides the pkgs you're showing in your pic, I know it (Jaunty) also draws info from the 'mobile-broadband-provider-info' pkg...I didn't see that in the 'stable' pkg lists, but that may be in the sid too...when you click on "add" (in Jaunty), a list of providers (alltel, at&t, verizon, etc...) comes up ...

I dont recommend sid as a whole either. I used it once. That lasted a whole 2 weeks before i scrapped it. Way too many bugs for my taste. I do pull packages from there sometimes though when needed. But i mostly stick with testing.

Still working on the network-manager thing. I didnt realize there would be so many deps for what "seems" like a relatively small app. i think im about 3/4 of the way tehre though. Spent a few hours trying to compile it first. EPIC FAIL! Thats all i can say about that one. I know next to squat about building packages from source not to mention the fact that network-manager-applet is supposed to provide a few different packages from what i gathered from the debian source page but it dont do it automatically...only does one. Unless im just plain doin it wrong.

As for that mobile-broadband-provider-info package that isnt in debian anywhere. Im not sure how complicated it really is but that may...and i use the word may very loosely...be something i can compile.

I'm off to catch some sleep though. Ill keep you posted.
...Provider pkg not a problem......in your Debian installation in your pics, if you click on add and then see a list of cellphone providers, then the pkg is there, otherwise, Debian is somehow doing it a different way...I sincerely appreciate all the work you're going thru to help me figure this out, but I don't mean for you to get yourself a headache about it...it may take me a little longer to get it figured out myself, but I'll eventually get there...at least you've shown me that it is there, just a matter of figuring out which way to get it to install on mine....don't let it hold you up finishing the "How-to"...that's needed more than this connection thing with me...
GeForce GT220 1gb PCIE16
Sound Blaster Audigy2
Ultimate Edition 2.4 x64
SaddleTramp
U.E. God
U.E. God

PreviousNext

Return to How To's (Do not post questions please)