Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Problem installing EEE-CONTROL

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.1

Problem installing EEE-CONTROL

Postby vicanguera » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:23 pm

I has been using Ultimate Edition on my EeePC 901 since 1.8, always install the eee-control, right now version o.8.3, its on .deb pack. Few days after 2.1 was relase i just format and reinstall my EeePC (clean start) and everything goes right as always and works really nice (of course i has to compile a few drivers and things but as always). But when i try to install eee-control_0.8.3_all.deb, system crash & screen goes to solid color with acpi, same version was working fine on Ultimate Edition 2.0 with same kernel, try to fix and reinstall everything a few times, in different ways, like removing others ACPI firts... but still same.

Eee-control was easy to as any other .deb like always, but this time is not.

I know is special versions of Ubuntu for EeePC's, but none as good as Ultimate Edition, i would install it on my cel if i could
vicanguera
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Re: Problem installing EEE-CONTROL

Postby vicanguera » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:48 pm

I know, I know

But i feel the did some change to the ACPI on Ultimate Edition 2.1, and maybe I can redo it to my EeePC
vicanguera
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.1