Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 1.8 x64 has been released!!!

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 1.8

Where is 1.8 32bit??

Postby tomubuntu » Mon May 19, 2008 1:15 am

I thought Sunday is the day that the 1.8 32bit is available for download? but can't find it anywhere??
Pls. help
tomubuntu
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.4 64 BIT

Re: Where is 1.8 32bit??

Postby Sylntnyt » Mon May 19, 2008 7:39 pm

tomubuntu wrote:I thought Sunday is the day that the 1.8 32bit is available for download? but can't find it anywhere??
Pls. help

It is released in a sense, check the 1st post of this very thread as well as the first post of this thread viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1017
Ultimate Edition 2.4 Gamers
Sylntnyt
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Tue May 20, 2008 6:18 pm

Sylntnyt wrote:
tomubuntu wrote:I thought Sunday is the day that the 1.8 32bit is available for download? but can't find it anywhere??
Pls. help

It is released in a sense, check the 1st post of this very thread as well as the first post of this thread viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1017

Thanks, also now posted there...

5/20/08: It is now officially released to the world ;) Due to "the load" placed on the download server, knocking it offline multiple times, I have purchased http://downloadultimate.info/ & hosting. This will help "split the load" & serve the community better. I wrote an awesome php script that will transfer files between the servers in seconds ~ 1.4 GB a minute. So Ultimate Edition 1.8 both x86 & 64 have an "official mirror". Not to mention other releases. Enjoy it was not free.

As I said in the admin section "Damn I am good" ;)

What sucks is now 6 hosting bills coming in per month. Get this the one that "more then pays for itself" is screwed, due to no fault of my own (they upgraded the server & no longer functions), I put in a "support ticket" for it this morn and zip for response (been that way at least 6 days). I have handed them over $400 in hosting fees, I may soon be moving that site. It pays for all Ultimate Edition sites, ultimately. I am going to have to kick things in gear with the quickness.

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby Baphomet » Tue May 20, 2008 6:33 pm

TheeMahn wrote:What sucks is now 6 hosting bills coming in per month.

Consider all the good Karma your action's create.

/full lotus
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am...

If it's not broken, you haven't tweaked it enough.

Beginners Guide: Linux 101
Baphomet
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.2 64 BIT

Re: Ultimate Edition 1.8 x64 has been released!!!

Postby stinger30au » Fri May 23, 2008 4:46 am

Thank you so much for this version, been waiting very patiently for its release am getting it via torrent and will continue to seed for a few more weeks yet.

NO need to apologize for any delays.
User of Ultimate edition 1.8 32 bit
stinger30au
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Postby TheeMahn » Fri May 23, 2008 2:11 pm

stinger30au wrote:Thank you so much for this version, been waiting very patiently for its release am getting it via torrent and will continue to seed for a few more weeks yet.

NO need to apologize for any delays.

Enjoy, I wish I could go back there ;) I may install it tripple boot, I miss it ;)

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby darkstar286 » Sun May 25, 2008 1:05 am

I just downloaded it off the torrent, and it only took 38 minutes and 9 seconds :)
I've used Ubuntu for a while, and I always thought it looked kinda ugly, and I'm too lazy to find a theme for it. This looks pretty cool, and it should also be my first x64 OS, seeing as I only got this computer about 2 months ago. Now I just need to find a friend with a DVD burner :P
thanks for the distro!
darkstar286
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.5 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Mon May 26, 2008 5:04 pm

darkstar286 wrote:I just downloaded it off the torrent, and it only took 38 minutes and 9 seconds :)
I've used Ubuntu for a while, and I always thought it looked kinda ugly, and I'm too lazy to find a theme for it. This looks pretty cool, and it should also be my first x64 OS, seeing as I only got this computer about 2 months ago. Now I just need to find a friend with a DVD burner :P
thanks for the distro!

You are welcome & thanks for torrent, our maryland edu mirror has seen nothing short of 1 TB of traffic per day, I won't say what I have seen across now 5 mirrors (I pay for) other then hits over 1 million in a day, I thought I had seen the peak @ 500,000 wrong, torrent is important, thanks again. 5 million a month common not 1 million in a day. I am sorry to all people I have not been around the past few days, it is getting dumbfounding here. I have mirrors volunteering and do not have the time to answer them let alone my own admin. I will be hammered for nothing short of a week. Please bare with me.

TheeMahn

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby Holy » Wed May 28, 2008 7:54 pm

Is This Ubuntu 8.4 ?
Holy
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby mig » Thu May 29, 2008 1:59 am

Hey TheeMahn, great work! Thanks for that.

Greets,
mig
mig
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Edition 1.8