Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Unable to move on desktop any open application like terminal

Want to get to know who is part of the Ultimate Edition dev team ?
Like to know who does what ?

Unable to move on desktop any open application like terminal

Postby nilsonx » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Hello my friends. I already have installed three times UE4.2 version, but after some time, applications that were moving from one side of screen to another became locked on upper left screen...any application that I open. Already tried search how unlock or deactivate but no success to find where change this. Anyone have this issue too ?
Thanks in advance.
nilsonx
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Re: Unable to move on desktop any open application like term

Postby Dan Black » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:39 am

I do not have Ultimate Edition 4.2 installed, but am wondering whether changing the 'place windows' setting might help when opening applications?
Try opening “CCSM” and search for 'Place Windows', then open 'Place Windows' option.
Under general tab, change 'Placement Mode' from Smart to Centred.
You shouldn't have to log-out and then in again to see the change work.
Hope this helps?!
Sony VGN-NR32L:
Pentium Dual-Core T2390
Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Memory 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
HDD 200GB
Ext HDD: 3x2TB
Ext HDD: 1x200GB
Dan Black
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Other Linux