Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Is Ultimate Edition finished ?

Older versions of Ultimate Edition

Re: Is Ultimate Edition finished ?

Postby TuksINUX » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:32 am

TuksINUX
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.8 Gamers

Postby Moebius » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:40 am

TuksINUX wrote:http://forumubuntusoftware.info/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4626#p49910

TuksINUX: ClauvanPdST

Thank you TuksINUX,
The proper channels have been notified.

Cheers.
GNOME 3.2.1
Oz Unity Developement (32) Kernel 15
Moebius Custom Gothic
Intel DG33FB Mainboard
Intel Core2Duo E8400
Amicroe 2 x 1Gb DDR2
WD 250Gb Sata II WD2500AAKS (O/S)
WD 500Gb Sata II WD5000AAKS (Data)
LG Super Multi DVDRW
GeForce 8600GT PCI-E 16x 512Mb 540 MHz

Ultimate Edition Australia___Ultimate Edition Israel____Ultimate Facebook
Moebius
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby billhedrick » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:03 am

Despite the downtime, Ultimate Edition rose in the Distrowatch ratings! We're currently #13 and rising
billhedrick
Site Admin

Postby TheeMahn » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:54 pm

ban /admin and we would never go down. Makes me mad to see how my site is abused, to gain notoriety. I have multiple jobs, pisses me off when I see me utilized as a "Tool". I am going to calm down before I go off.

Damn mass coders here, the only thing I miss cowboy's graphics. does not involve me right? When a spat happens the forum goes dormant for 3 weaks. hmm. a spat, did not involve me at all. Will not elaborate on it. Yes there may be changes, but will be me that implements them.

As the topic suggests Is Ultimate Edition done?

A prior military vet: NOT ON MY WATCH.

Let's step back Blackwolf, I think he has done a great job. The changes I am looking at my local admin as well. I can blast local admin in the mouth ;) I have to jump a plane to visit Blackwolf ;) Amir is history & I will not say why. I am looking at things beyond most ppls encompassing education.

Changes are coming,

TheeMahn,
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby thehin » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:00 am

thank you for keep this site running and and good luck
Windows: Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (64-bit) Service Pack 1 (Build 7601) and 3.5ue on a dualboot
Memory (RAM): 4GB
CPU Info: AMD Phenom(TheeMahn) 9150e Quad-Core Processor
CPU Speed: 1781.3 MHz
Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti |
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek |
Display Adapters: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics
Monitors: 1x; HP LE2001w Wide LCD Monitor |
Screen Resolution: 1600 X 900 - 32 bit
Network Adapters: Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC
CD / DVD Drives: ATAPI DVD A DH16A6S
Mouse: 5 Button Wheel Mouse Present
Hard Disks: 500.0GB
Motherboard *: Gateway RS780
Wondering soul
Skype user name is thehin22
thehin
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 64 BIT

Postby DeeDon » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 am

In response to question "Is Ultimate Edition finished?"..
Ultimate Edition is ten years ahead of the times.. Maybe with kindly federal assistance from their pros, if it happens, given that the biggies are strating to test-drive Ultimate Edition at my request, Ultimate Edition might continue to animate its desktop and splashes, till it becomes the number one fun choice of most young hearted Linux and Windows users, till other distros copy and mimic Ultimate Edition's magic, perfection, and distinction.. I see into the future, after I figured-out how some of time-travel works.. First impression is that Ultimate Edition is still around 150-years from now.. so something happened between now and then to make this sweet-thing grow and flourish..
I'm seeing a choice of varied dragons for desktop.. One animate dragon has six heads.. Cursor touching a specific head opens a specific file.. As the cursor nears a head, that head moves-in toward the cursor, and bites it, thus opening the desired file type.. At boot, one cursor option is a dragon egg hatching with a sudden explosive burst of fire, bits of shell, and new life glory.. There isn't anything as good as Ultimate Edition.. Ultimate Edition's creator is obviously a great mind and scientist.. You make us lucky your majesty.. Ultimate Edition breathes and beats with the life and spiritual flows within me.. Ultimate Edition is my friend on the desk.. Paradoxically, it doesn't get any better than this, but it will...

I hopes one-day a Linux distro will marry with Maya, for terabyte systems.. ("UEM") sounds like a twisted "omm" in cockney accent.. And who knows? maybe an "eum" evolution will get one better spiritual mileage..?

One way to quick-make Ultimate Edition just that little bit better is to add "FocusWriter" to default install...

Another way to make this fabulous distro a little better is to establish a default which default saves a note as it's keyed, so should the note or power be accidentally crashed, nothing is ever lost...

I wonders if there could ever be a dragon splash dancing to the music..?

Could a crash pop-up ever be "a dragon slamming into a mountain in a storm, with blood-curdling scream"..?

My part in pushing Ultimate Edition, is to give friendly computer techs Ultimate Edition loaded spare sata hd's, with a thousand music videos, and a hundred wicked prime world and nature pix, in home file.. I trade full hd's for empty hd's...

"Being different is one of the most beautiful things on the planet"... This distro seems built of genius love and joy within the flows of "the brotherhood of humanity"...
DeeDon
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby smeterlink » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:15 am

My favorite forum on the planet......well............Oz forum first ;)
smeterlink

Postby dlowe » Tue May 28, 2013 11:50 am

First I would like to say, I have used Ultimate Edition from day 1. I always felt like I had the best OS. But......what is going on now? Is Ultimate Edition finished?
dlowe
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite Gamers

Postby billhedrick » Tue May 28, 2013 11:52 am

ummm.... 3 year old topic, Ultimate Edition isn't finished, we're still going strong
billhedrick
Site Admin

Return to Archive