Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

The Expendables

Topics not related to Ultimate Edition.

The Expendables

Postby ronaldwecon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Relentlessly loud and bombastic, this old-school thriller is clearly trying to exceed the 1980s action movies it so shamelessly emulates.We don't blame the hype that surrounded this film. After all the film is directed by action super star Sylvester Stallone and is probably the only film which has the biggest of action heroes all in one film.FBI approaches the gang to undertake the mission of overthrowing the cruel regime of Saddam Hussain-esque South American dictator Gen.How they go about doing it forms the story.
ronaldwecon
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Re: The Expendables

Postby thomasmoore » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:30 am

I watched the Film "The Expendables " in the last week..The story sounds very interesting & cinematography is cool and pleasant.... Overall I give this movie 5/5 stars. The best action, violence, madness, you can take in a movie, and multiply it by hundreds and there The Expendables. Explosions, gunfire, blood, fist fights, no sex get in the way of anything, this film is what it should do right, and it gives excitement it promised.
thomasmoore
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby camdenrody » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:55 am

This movie is such a full of action..I am a big fan of sylvester stallone..I used to watch his movie and i have most of his action movie like Rambo series..He is one of the best action superstar..he made such a great action movie "The Expendables" ..
Last edited by pclinuxguru on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: spam in sig
(Removed by guru)
camdenrody
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby jameserics » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:02 am

It was a great movie that keeps you glued to your seat, which is constantly panting and laughing and leaves you with adrenaline. It was ridiculous and wonderful all at the same time, more bullets and bombs and more fights Rambo Rocky. This is a movie to watch for any movie lover or wannabe action hero.
jameserics
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby sainifizza » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:17 pm

I yhave seen the movie and i liked it very much really the movie is full of action and exlposions and the story of the movie is fantastic i give 5stars to the movie.
(removed by guru)
sainifizza
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby citra_tdz » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:33 pm

just watch it last night, 2 movies at a time with karate kid, both are nice movies, like them...
citra_tdz
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby rinypill » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:30 pm

I watched this movie in theater but I dont like because of I dont like its story but some fight seance in nice and star casting is also very nice.
rinypill
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby sianaadsz » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:00 pm

The Expendables is a good movie and specially i like the fight scenes in it.The stunts shown in it are just too good to make it a good movie.

MODERATOR NOTE: No adds please.
sianaadsz
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby jassoncook » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:29 am

The expectation for this film is obviously very high with one of the best action hero line ups (if not the best) in cinematic history. So I went into this film with a little trepidation and a lot of anticipation. I can honestly say that I was not disappointed.

MODERATOR NOTE
: No adds please! final warning
jassoncook
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Return to General Discussion - Birthdays-Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here!