Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Do you listen to your "Heart or Mind" ?

Topics not related to Ultimate Edition.

Do you listen to your "Heart or Mind" ?

Postby sammerize » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:02 am

You know how people say " do what your heart tells you to do". - because our mind gives us many thoughts, logics etc but our heart gives us the answer we want or what makes us happy. But its not necessary what you want or what is making you so happy is not what others are considering to be happiness. Then what do you do? Ignore the heart and let the mind take over? Sacrifice your wishes, dreams,love everything?
How can one do that? Heart is so sensitive which is probably why God placed it inside where no one can see it unlike the nose or the legs. Tongue There is a reason that He has kept it so well protected...because once its broken, its suppose to hurt.
So what do you do..listen to your heart and be happy or listen to your mind and let others be happy?
Last edited by pclinuxguru on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam in sig
sammerize
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Re: Do you listen to your "Heart or Mind" ?

Postby Mazal » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:41 am

Well , a combination of both is needed me thinks. If you do what your heart tells you to then you will be in trouble pretty soon as things like responsibilities will go out the window. The heart tells you what you want , but the mind is neccesary to see if it will be possible and is realistic.
-----------------------------
Core 2 Duo @ 3ghz E6850
4 Gig Ram
Mazal
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 32 BIT

Postby deate » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:37 am

Well, no hope for me!!!! I've been told I have no heart... and I've been giving people a piece of my mind for so long, there's not much left????
deate
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite

Postby rachelstevens » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 am

I always listen to my mind practically. Heart full of movement of the spirit of the mind, if you want us to listen to the practical mind. But I suppose it is a little complicated for wisdom in understanding, and practical If the mind be at all practical can''t Command us, of our heart through the mind can u? and we try again and again falls short of us heart is still full of motion.
rachelstevens
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.6 Gamers

Postby Trinityseven » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:43 pm

I personally can't support Ultimate Edition because at least one of the admins (self named gurunut) is a total control freak censorious nut. I mean for that MAIN reason, I would have to go with Fedora GameSpin DvD over anything here because at least they are a proper company interested in freedom & linux.

Have a nice day all!
Trinityseven
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby pclinuxguru » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:01 pm

To set the record strait, trinity7 has had several threads deleted, not just by me.

He has been banned twice. 1 time by me

His threads were way off base and off topic and even highly resembling Spam.

He has been the one handful we have been trying to figure out how best to deal with for some time now.

I do not go out of my way to sensor anyone.

I just do my job to the letter and make sure this forum is 100% Linux and ultimate edition . I have a responsibility to make sure content stays on track and inflammatory remarks are not seen starting flame wars.

we have rules on this forum, Break those rules and yes we have to step in.

trinity7 brought this on him self. How best to deal with him has been talked about in mod and admin chat for quite some time now.
pclinuxguru is deceased.R.I.P
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ubuntu Gusty Gibson

Postby onosendai58 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:17 pm

At least it wasn`t just me that thought his behavior was spamlike...
I love Ultimate Edition & Oz Unity
onosendai58
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby onosendai58 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Getting back on-topic, I feel that it isn`t an either/or situation at all. Both heart AND mind have to be engaged in any endeavor, simple as that.
I love Ultimate Edition & Oz Unity
onosendai58
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby pclinuxguru » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:15 pm

onosendai58 wrote:Getting back on-topic, I feel that it isn`t an either/or situation at all. Both heart AND mind have to be engaged in any endeavor, simple as that.

100% agree

Has to be a even combo of heart and head.
pclinuxguru is deceased.R.I.P
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ubuntu Gusty Gibson

Postby Keturah Rossini » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:20 am

no, how to listen to?
i am very interested in this thread.
:)

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Next

Return to General Discussion - Birthdays-Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here!