Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Fred Mobley aka Grizzly

Topics not related to Ultimate Edition.

Fred Mobley aka Grizzly

Postby DarkSoul_DST » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:16 pm

I haven't been on here since 2010 .But evidently my girlfriends dad did alot.Not sure if he used the name Grizzly or Fred Mobley on here or another name.But he died over a year ago and I was just going thru some of his computers he had a Dell Server which has every Ultimate Edition theme package and every Ultimate Edition Linux ever made on it.Its running Debian Weezzy and is having a problem .It wont go to alot of web pages because the flash player will not update or even let me add adobe into it .Any help would be appreciated . Thanks
MotherBoard Asrock Alive NF7G-HD720p Rev5.0 NVIDIA® GeForce 7050 / nForce 630A MCP Chipsets
XFX ATI Radeon HD 4350 1 GB Graphics Card HD435XZAH2
Disabled Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce7 Series (NV44) DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
NVIDIA® PureVideo™ Ready
RAM Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
CPU AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz Socket AM2 65W Dual-Core Black Edition Processor Model ADO5000DSWOF
HARDDRIVE Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAJS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s
OS UE2.5 64 bit
OS UE2.6 64 bit
DarkSoul_DST
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Return to General Discussion - Birthdays-Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here!