Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Boot Different DISTROS from same Pen Drive.

Discuss *nix based Software here

Boot Different DISTROS from same Pen Drive.

Postby tanmay.01 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:39 am

Making a multiboot USB is easy. Just insert a USB before starting the application. When the application is launched, select the drive for installing the distros. You can choose to Hide Distros or List Distros using the options given under Step 1. In Step 2, browse for the ISO file and select it. In Step 3, click Create to make the multiboot USB.

You can also check the installed Distros without rebooting your system by running them on QEMU. It lets you choose the maximum physical memory you want to allocate to the test run.

The application supports 129 different Linux Distros including Ubuntu, Xubuntu, Kubuntu, LinuxMint, Debian, Fedora and many more. You can check the complete list of supported distros from Support tab.

The application also lets you edit the multiboot setup by allowing direct deletion of distro from the list of installed Linux OS. It’s a portable tool that works on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both Windows XP, Window Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Download Link For Linux:

Courtesy : Addictive Tips
HP ENVY 15
•3rd generation Intel(R) Core(TheeMahn) i5-3210M Processor (2.5 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz)
• 1GB Radeon(TheeMahn) HD 7750M GDDR5 Graphics [HDMI]
• 6GB 1600DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• 750GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
• Intel 2x2 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN + Bluetooth(R)
• Full-size Radiance backlit keyboard.

tanmay.01

Operating System: Other Linux

Re: Boot Different DISTROS from same Pen Drive.

Postby Slopoke » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:05 am

Greetings tanmay.01. Since we're on the subject, and I'm just getting into USB drives, I found this site to be very helpful. Useful for all OS. There's a couple multi-boot prog. I believe. I like LiLi myself but am still trying out them all. Am trying out MultiBoot next.
http://www.pendriveapps.com/software/po ... key-tools/
Dell/Intel Ultimate Edition 5.0 W/7 and MATE 16.10 2 HHD 80G and 250G Grub.
Slopoke
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 64 BIT

Re: Boot Different DISTROS from same Pen Drive.

Postby tanmay.01 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:01 am

I prefer UNetbootin for linux os, and Winusb if its a win7 image
HP ENVY 15
•3rd generation Intel(R) Core(TheeMahn) i5-3210M Processor (2.5 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz)
• 1GB Radeon(TheeMahn) HD 7750M GDDR5 Graphics [HDMI]
• 6GB 1600DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• 750GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
• Intel 2x2 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN + Bluetooth(R)
• Full-size Radiance backlit keyboard.

tanmay.01

Operating System: Other Linux

Return to Software