Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

When will 3.0 be released

Help & support for Ultimate Edtion 3.0

Postby linuz » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Thanks
Linuz
linuz
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Re: When will 3.0 be released

Postby pclinuxguru » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Funny you should ask.

Working on that as I type.

A new build was made available to the team this morning.

Theemahn reports it's closer then ever before.

It is very very very close, hange tight.
pclinuxguru is deceased.R.I.P
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ubuntu Gusty Gibson

Postby nephitejnf » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:01 pm

:mrgreen: Oh the excitement...the anticipation
nephitejnf
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby hugo187 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Dude dont be getting all anxious with happiness cause if you check all the threads or the front page you'll notice is either by the end of december or until next year! :lol: sorry to burst your bubble :( i got !free! zoloft for any drepressed Ultimate Edition addicted members that might get all tormented by this. ;)
hugo187
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby pclinuxguru » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:22 pm

hugo187 wrote:Dude dont be getting all anxious with happiness cause if you check all the threads or the front page you'll notice is either by the end of december or until next year! :lol: sorry to burst your bubble :( i got !free! zoloft for any drepressed Ultimate Edition addicted members that might get all tormented by this. ;)

your mistaken

We are pushing for yesterday, we can not have end of end of December. Ultimate Edition 3.2 is planed for 1.1.2012

Thee was working on it last night and reported one way or other it shall be done. It is his baby, but we shall do all we can to help facilitate Ultimate Edition 3.0 and 3.1 arrival.

Starting Ultimate Edition 3.2 , dev team takes over and gives thee a well deserved retirement.

why not join the Ultimate Edition best of the best contest? Put all that gittyness to good use ?
pclinuxguru is deceased.R.I.P
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby hugo187 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:38 pm

lol :lol: hmmm im gonna start hearing the folks that dont want to "speak/type" their mind perhaps thinking theyre being negative say "nahhhh please take your time please! well reality is that it has taken longer than anticipated.
hugo187
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby Meister » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:57 am

Wow I missed a memo somewhere , sorry boss did not know you was setting the release schedule. Oh wait thats right you are not. I am not sure what part of when its ready that is so hard to understand. If it is so easy then make a better Distro. Sounds harsh eh? We do this because we have a vision of what we think is the Ultimate Edition and want to share it with everyone. Obliviously a lot of people think what we make is the Ultimate Edition or there would not be such passion for the next one. With that is the desire to make sure when you run Ultimate Edition , you can run it relatively flawlessly. Sometimes this takes time , more than expected. If you look back over the past 10 months Thee has went through a lot of personal challenges in life. Rising above the adversity he has continued to work on 3.0 every chance he gets. To make it as flawless as possible. So step back and ask yourself how much you would have done in his shoes, losing your girlfriend of 11 years and your home. So to your question of when will 3.0 be released, the answer is simple when Theemahn says it is. Once it is released you will judge for yourself on how you think we did, then we move on to the next and take Ultimate Edition into the future.

Meister
Meister
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Postby swan4us » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:04 pm

:cry: After watching and enjoying Ultimate Edition sooooo very much, --soooo long (Thank You Thank You !!) and being a good Okie I'll never Look a Gift-Horse in the Mouth, Don't let the Bast???s wear you down. I feel better THANK YOU :D :D :D :D :D
swan4us
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby tylerdurdin » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:16 pm

good answer <BREW>
tylerdurdin
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite

Postby MERRIB » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:23 am

Ah the anticipation grows by the day. I wait with baited breath for the official release.

Bob
MERRIB
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Next

Return to Ultimate Edition 3.0