Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 3.0?

Help & support for Ultimate Edtion 3.0

Re: Ultimate Edition 3.0?

Postby swan4us » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:01 pm

:shock: I feel this this Best place to----- Thank You "TheeMahn" for one of the Best Gift's one person (and or group) can give to another person (and or group), the Gift of "Anticipation". <BREW> <BREW> Not since Windows 95 have my Computers been panting so much. Man to TheMahn thank you so Very Much !! As for myself or anyone else who agrees with this Thank-You, to leave this work and creation because you started to further expand your life's endeavors would be like driving foreign cars just because the Model-T or Model-A 's newer models no longer have Henry's BLOOD on it. ie. very short sited :roll: :roll: :roll:
QUESTION--- does Bah = Bah-Humbug ? :lol: :lol:
swan4us
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby onosendai58 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:02 am

I`ve come back after reading Adam`s remarks to apologize. I`m a person of high emotions and a quick temper at what I perceive to be injustices. I see now that I was totally wrong. I saw "Bah 3.0" and flew off the handle. It seemed that the devs were throwing Thee`s last works "under the bus", so to speak, in favor of their own creations. I didn`t realize that they were trying to divert attention away. I AM passionate about Ultimate Edition because it`s the closest distro that has come to throwing Windows off my system for good. If I could only play mainstream games like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow Of Chernobyl and Dragon Age without emulation, (or at least reliably), on Ultimate Edition, Windows would be gone in a heartbeat. I`m not a troll nor a "bad apple", I simply love Ultimate Edition and to see Thee step down breaks my heart. His creation is the only Linux distro I felt "at home" with. I am sure Adam and the devs will do a fine job, I am upset about things IRL and it carried over here and for that I truly and humbly am sorry and I apologize to everyone my conduct offended. Things happened at LSF that I carried over here in another post that I shouldn`t have. Adam, I am truly sorry, I hope you can forgive me.
I love Ultimate Edition & Oz Unity
onosendai58
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby pclinuxguru » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:53 am

Your a valuable member of Ultimate Edition.

We want the best for all members of Ultimate Edition.

We want theemahns legacy to live on threw us, his most loyal followers.

We the dev team have made the choice to include the Ultimate Edition community in the decisions about how Ultimate Edition will live on.

Mean time, theemahn has been in contact with us. We know his plans and wants. we will do what ever we need to,to see his wants and plans threw.

Please understand that drawing more attention to an already tense situation won't help but rather hinder.

Let's all please stay busy , Carry on. There is so much to be done, Ultimate Edition 3.2 finals were made available to dev team today. Ultimate Edition 3.3 work already started. Ultimate Edition 3.4 work already started.

I built our first dev base for Ultimate Edition 3.4 based on Ubuntu 12.04lts . Being made available to a select few for now till 3.3 is done.

Once thee delivers 3.0 and 3.1 they will be truly great. We can shift attention to them in full when the time is right.

Please community, let's go on about our business until then. Give the great theemahn the time he needs.

So much to do mean time.

There are others finished releases by admins and oz to temporally fill your needs until Ultimate Edition 3.0 and 3.1 arrive.

Make no mistake about it, Ultimate Edition will live on in theemahns honor. We invite you all to join us .
pclinuxguru is deceased.R.I.P
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ubuntu Gusty Gibson

Postby onosendai58 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:22 am

I will be here, humbly. Nothing but good comes from here and I would like to stay a part of that. This is the best OS, period. Whatever I can do, I shall. Again, I am sorry to everyone that witnessed my shameful transgressions. Adam, thank you, old friend. You`re a living tribute to good men everywhere. *sigh* My best friend disappeared several months ago now, my boy, Rascal= The Rare White Panther. At least he saw himself that way, lol. Yes, he was a cat. He was...my friend, my buddy, my pal. And it`s killing me. Anyway, sorry, off-topic I know. Just trying to explain my behavior. Goodnight, everyone.
onosendai58
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Postby onosendai58 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:41 am

Blackwolf wrote:
onosendai58 wrote:I will be here, humbly. Nothing but good comes from here and I would like to stay a part of that. This is the best OS, period. Whatever I can do, I shall. Again, I am sorry to everyone that witnessed my shameful transgressions. Adam, thank you, old friend. You`re a living tribute to good men everywhere. *sigh* My best friend disappeared several months ago now, my boy, Rascal= The Rare White Panther. At least he saw himself that way, lol. Yes, he was a cat. He was...my friend, my buddy, my pal. And it`s killing me. Anyway, sorry, off-topic I know. Just trying to explain my behavior. Goodnight, everyone.

Takes a man to do what you have done. Feel proud of that.

Please post Rascal on Oz He wont be forgotten. Trust me. ;)

I...don`t know if I can, yet. I actually tried to commit suicide over this issue and I`m currently seeing a psychiatrist to try and deal with the grief. I...shall do what you said. I can`t feel proud, I let him out as normal to play, but he never came back. I am the one at fault. Cats are about five years old mentally human-wise, but he acted like an adult so I treated him as such. Anyway, thank you, Blackwolf for your kind words to me. You`ve proven once again why this is the best forum on the planet for the best OS ever. You`re a good man. I...will go now to OZ and post his picture, perhaps I should post his pic as my avatar. Again, thank you.
onosendai58
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Postby billhedrick » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Hang in there friend. One of the problems with the internet is lack of context, so I didn't understand the issues you were bringing to the thread, if I offended you I do apologize. I think the reason we are all here is because we love Ultimate Edition and highly respect and appreciate TheeMann. I hope that nothing we do in the further development of his vision will betray or go contrary to what he came up with and worked on up to this day. I know he plans to continue to contribute and we hope we can carry on.

Thanks again for your passion and dedication. Peace.
billhedrick
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby JohnTN » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:10 pm

I think the count at http://distrowatch.com/ is based on how many people check out a page?

Let's see if all of us checking on Ultimate Edition there daily will pull us up in the rankings :)

I suppose 3.0 will appear there when it's released?

John
JohnTN
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Postby hugo187 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:41 pm

thankz guys !!!!!! gotta retire Ultimate Edition 2.9 ..... going back to windows :evil:
hugo187
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby pclinuxguru » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:54 pm

hugo187 wrote:thankz guys !!!!!! gotta retire Ultimate Edition 2.9 ..... going back to windows :evil:

ROLF

Best of luck with that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pclinuxguru is deceased.R.I.P
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby prodigal1 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:58 am

hugo187 wrote:thankz guys !!!!!! gotta retire Ultimate Edition 2.9 ..... going back to windows :evil:

Windows??????? Really??????? That's like saying "I'm tired of waiting for self-improvement !!!!!!!!! I'm going back to jail." :?
prodigal1
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Edition 3.0