Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Post any problems with Ultimate Game Edition here.

Help and support for Ultimate Edition 2.9

Re: Post any problems with Ultimate Game Edition here.

Postby billhedrick » Mon May 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Sorry Morbius, you got yourself banned for a week by your highly offensive and insulting post, which I have deleted.
billhedrick
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby Tech » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:39 am

Hello every one:
iam new to Ultimate Edition and i really like the great and awesome work u guys did with Ultimate Edition.i hope i can find answer here.
i need your help guys to install Ultimate Edition 2.9.. i burned the ISO file to DVD, tried many time to install it but it's give me error no root file.

my Main OS windows 7 and i created 2nd drive for Ultimate Edition, is there any way to install it.

Plz help me in that issue.
Regards,
Tech

Operating System: Windows 7 - x64 Ultimate
Laptop: HP Pavilion dv6-3170se Entertainment Notebook PC
Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU Q 720 @1.60GHz (8 CPU's), cache 6 MB.
Memory: 8 GB DDR3 (4 x 4096 MB)
Video: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 Graphics
Hard Disk: Hitachi 500 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive 7200 rpm
Tech
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby JOHNNYG » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Hello and welcome Tech !! <BREW> Sorry to hear you are having some issues,! but we will try and sort it out ! I suggest you re-download The Ultimate Edition ISO from one the above mentioned links (In dathem's post ), re-burn at the slowest speed and try again, sounds like you have a corrupt image ! Also do not use a download helper to increase the speed of your download ! just take your time and it will be well worth the wait ! I hope this helps ! let us know how you are doing, We are here to help !! :D ;) <BREW>
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby pclinuxguru » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Tech wrote:Hello every one:
iam new to Ultimate Edition and i really like the great and awesome work u guys did with Ultimate Edition.i hope i can find answer here.
i need your help guys to install Ultimate Edition 2.9.. i burned the ISO file to DVD, tried many time to install it but it's give me error no root file.

my Main OS windows 7 and i created 2nd drive for Ultimate Edition, is there any way to install it.

Plz help me in that issue.

sure sounds like a damaged ISO to me.

Or a bad burn.

Try and use unetbootin in linux/mac or linux pin drive for windows. This will allow you to try it via USB flash drive (4GB) ideal or larger.
pclinuxguru is deceased.R.I.P
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ubuntu Gusty Gibson

Postby Tech » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:13 am

Thanks JOHNNYG, Gúrú Linux ríomhaire.

The issue is, i boot from DVD normal and i select install Ultimate Edition then desktop comes up and i press on install
when i select specify drive to installation and i select the Drive d for install it's give me this error ( No root Defined )

i deleted the D and recreated it same time nothing happen. i wanna know if there is something am doing it wrong.
Regards,
Tech

Operating System: Windows 7 - x64 Ultimate
Laptop: HP Pavilion dv6-3170se Entertainment Notebook PC
Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU Q 720 @1.60GHz (8 CPU's), cache 6 MB.
Memory: 8 GB DDR3 (4 x 4096 MB)
Video: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 Graphics
Hard Disk: Hitachi 500 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive 7200 rpm
Tech
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby jay_jay_01 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:19 pm

helppppp someone please

hi i updated my nvidia driver im running ultimate gamers edition 2.6 and now it only boots as far as terminal 1. i am a newbie and am completely lost. of course i have searched google high and low and seems to be a common problem however i have tried editing the xconf/xorg cnt remeber the name iv tried using the restore mode which is second on the boot list and have tried using the live cd to boot into graphics mode none seem to do the trick if someone could help with an easy method i would really appreciate it i.e through using the live cd or something as the commands for the terminal are a pain for me also i would put up the xconf file up but i only no how to view it through the cd i dnt no how to copy it to usb to place on here

any help anything would be appreciated
jay_jay_01
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.9 64 BIT

Postby jay_jay_01 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:35 pm

nvidia driver problems stuckkkk
helppppp someone please

hi i updated my nvidia driver im running ultimate gamers edition 2.6 and now it only boots as far as terminal 1. i am a newbie and am completely lost. of course i have searched google high and low and seems to be a common problem however i have tried editing the xconf/xorg cnt remeber the name iv tried using the restore mode which is second on the boot list and have tried using the live cd to boot into graphics mode none seem to do the trick if someone could help with an easy method i would really appreciate it i.e through using the live cd or something as the commands for the terminal are a pain for me also i would put up the xconf file up but i only no how to view it through the cd i dnt no how to copy it to usb to place on here

any help anything would be appreciated
jay_jay_01
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby pclinuxguru » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Broke the nvidia drivers so many times, some times fixable some times not.

Truth be told ATI drivers are 1 billion times easier to brake.

What ya need to do is boot to recovery mode via grub.

Pick start in safe graphics mode.

Remove the drivers completely via synaptic. Restart via safe graphics mode and start again.
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby jay_jay_01 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:11 pm

when i try run in graphics mode this is the error i get iv attached photos for you to have a look at the error code
Attachments
IMG00214-20110727-1315.jpg
IMG00215-20110727-1316.jpg
IMG00216-20110727-1317.jpg
IMG00217-20110727-1348.jpg
jay_jay_01
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby pclinuxguru » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:37 pm

What that shows me is you DID not run in fail safe graphics, but rather standard boot and it failed to load xserver.

you will need to run in fail safe graphics mode that will not use X server or xorg etc.

you get there via recover mode in grub boot menu.

IF you are single booting you might need to hold down shift as you post bios to get grub menu to show up.
pclinuxguru
U.E. God
U.E. God

Previous

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.9