Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

I am so completely AMAZED!!!

Help and support for Ultimate Edition 2.8

I am so completely AMAZED!!!

Postby Trinityseven » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Dear People this is a VIRTUAL MASTERPIECE of a DISTRO!!!

I just wanted you to know how happy I am after starting using computers thirty years ago, that I have finally found a linux that works out of the box FLAWLESSLY. Certainly better than any other OS in existence for NUMEROUS REASONS I can list. People, if you were like me hunting for years for a PROPER DISTRO that can do everything you want it to and more, PLEASE LOOK NO FURTHER THAN UBUNTU 10.10 MAVERICK ULTIMATE EDITION 2.8 GAMERS DVD (or regular version). It simply astounds me how good this actually is. ALSO if you would like GOOD FREE INFO then please visit for accurate paradigms that you can share with others :) BECAUSE as they say, one good turn deserves another. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE that put this together and shared it with us all! I really don't know what else to say...OH YEAH, if you need my help with your future projects, I can certainly lend a hand.
Trinityseven
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Re: I am so completely AMAZED!!!

Postby TexasMike » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Trinityseven,
Welcome to Ultimate Edition! <BREW>
We are glad to hear all those kind words from you!
The Creator of Ultimate Edition is TheeMahn!
You will find that Ultimate Edition is standard UBUNTU release, with all it's "problems"
solved and a plethora of pre-installed software and applications.
I have been with this Distro since version 1.3 or 1.4 x86 based on Ubuntu's "Feisty Fawn"
release.
We (here) all believe this to be the BEST Linux Distro there, period. 8-)
Drop by often, there is always something interesting going on.

Enjoy your experience with Ultimate Edition - BTW - are you running the x86 (32 bit) or x64 (64 bit)
version of UE2.8 Gamers? Could I ask you to let us know the specifics of the hardware
you are running Ultimate Edition on? It often helps to know hardware specifics when trying to assist a user
with a problem It also helps us to know what hardware is successful and runs Ultimate Edition without problems,
you might want to add a Signature to you Posts, to make the info available in all
your future Posts. You can do this through the User Control Panel, at the top of
every page in this forum. ;)
Shop PC:
Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX TUF (The Ultimate Force) R2.0
CPU: AMD FX 9370 @ 4.4GHz Bulldozer Eight Core Black Edition
Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengance Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz
Video: ATI 7770HD GHZ Edition 2GB PCIe 3.0
Hard Drives: Seagate 2TB, Seagate 500GB, Maxtor 500GB
SSD Drives: OCZ-Vertex4 128GB, Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500GB
DVD Drive: Plextor PX-L890SA
Power Suipply: RaidMax Modular 1200Watt

Home:
Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3
CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3ghZ
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Video: nVdia GTX650
Drives:1TB SATAIII, 2ea 500GB SATAIII,
SSD: Samsung EV840 mSATa 250GB
CD/DVD: Plextor PL-890SA
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster T260
MultiBoot OS: Ultimate Edition 3.4.2x64, 4.2x64-Lite, WIN7x64, WIN8.1x64
Power Supply: Corsair 850Watt
TexasMike
Site Admin

Postby Trinityseven » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:03 am

Thank you very much for noticing my compliments on this amazing distro. Yet your forum appears to have disintegrated the two most IMPORTANT pieces of information from my above post. I had written that post not only to thank you for nice work on distro, but also to share what I would in a very professional and HOLY context consider life saving information. This is not a joke. This is not spam, THIS IS HOLY. So please let the information go through or you may find out that the creator of the universes ensures that people will reap what they sow. ALSO MY INFORMATION WAS IN NICE FLASHY COLOURS THAT BLINKED. It's just bad taste to delete something like that. So please fix your broken-ness with the horrible information deleting parts of your forums, and I PROMISE I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY SPECS SO YOU CAN DO YOUR "BUG FIXING" THING. ALso, hey a little less obsessive compulsiveness (and I'm one to talk eh) could do you all some good here. YOUR WORK IS PERFECT, let some other wheel spinner try and perfect it now, and then give it to the smart shmoes to develop for future users (or just maintain the current releases, they are classics) Ok, HERE WAS THE DELETED INFO IN REPEAT (I made sure the Mahn got to see it first anyways HERE IS HOPING TO JESUS he believes me)...I was going to start joking about how I want all your money, and I will hypnotize you to send it through your monitor or some sillyness {these televangelists are mostly insane I have found}...but then I thought this stuff is way too important, and so I better not joke around except to get a few laughs (hopefully at my expense). HERE IT IS!!! RUBYSEMPORIUM.ORG for the best cutting edge SPIRITUAL medicine you can get & DOCTORYOURSELF.COM for the best REAL MEDICINE you get from REAL DOCTORS (not technon{a}uts like me) that is ALL PEER REVIEWED. Have a good one all, and I'll work at filling out that stuff you mentioned to me in the options, I should have a few minutes somewheres in here or there over {trying} to save lives and playing video games (appx 150K hrs gaming in lifetime)...PS: Don't argue with me PLEASE, I am highly suspicious my head is fatter than yours {I don't know about the Mahn tho}. Have a good one, and thanks for the response! IT'S ALL FREE MAHN!!! BEAUTY :)
Trinityseven
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Postby Trinityseven » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:17 am

Oh yeah, your wonderful amazing distro is still missing the ONE thing that ALL the other distros are missing as well, a nice gamebooster feature that shuts OFF all un-needed services for you, it's such a simple program to make, but I really hate to program (yeah I kno it's weird for a computer expert to hate to program but hey I'm not normal). So if someone could just take a day out and make that nice little simple configurable gamebooster freeware, the whole linux world could use that wonderful useful feature! Makes it so much nicer than having to go into taskman and shut em all off myself (plus sometimes I miss). If no one else does it I suppose I can...but honest to Jesus I really have better uses of my time generally, like sharing information that people need. I have both 64bit though and 32bit, want me to try the 64bit one out and see if it's completely flawless too? I could even run the 32 bit on the 64 bit and tell you if that works, let me know if you need any of this. Linux clam also is good, but limited, we could really use some other viral scanners, I GUESS JUST RUNNING EM IN WINE is really a good solution for some nice on-demand scanners until more good AVs get made soon natively.
Trinityseven
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.8