Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 2.8-My likes and issues

Help and support for Ultimate Edition 2.8

Ultimate Edition 2.8-My likes and issues

Postby D1Knight » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:05 am

Hello all. :) First off, this to me IMHO, is the best release thus far of Ultimate Edition. Thanks TheeMahn, the testers and all who helped to bring everyone this excellent release. :D I really like the blue theme (Cowboy Blue), to me it gives it a professional look. The Black and Gold (Ultimate Edition 2.1 & Ultimate Edition 2.5-Gold) was my favorite themes, now 2nd place. ;)

My five issues thus far are:
1.) I use avast! AV, the icon shows in the accessories menu, but on reboot disappears(edit menu does not show icon available).*OK, for some unknown reason this is fixed on it's own!?* That's one down. ;)

2.) Mac-Slow's Cairo-Clock (Applications->Accessories), I click on Icon and no clock :o

3.) Compiz Splash logo only worked on 1st reboot, not since then, except manually-Ctrl+F11.

4.) This tool Alt+F2 does not appear download/file.php?id=10954&mode=view What is the correct name for this tool/program? How to get it to function as advertised?

5.) My wireless Ralink RT3090 does not work/detect networks on Ultimate Edition 2.8 64bit :( :? Now on Ultimate Edition 2.8 32bit, not a problem. :D I am connected now as I type. The only quirk in 32bit is the network applet indicator ALWAYS shows 100% wireless strength, this is not correct/accurate/realistic. Even if I am sitting practically on top of the router, I have never got a constant 100% wireless strength before this. :?

Thanks for any and all help. :)
D1Knight
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite Gamers

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.8