Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Fix for "no sound" issue in Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex)

Post your How to's here

Re: Fix for "no sound" issue in Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex)

Postby TheeMahn » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:47 am

I did not make a mistake, I wanted you not to deal with it (all admin), sure I did not write a how to for it, I love my admin, he earned his position. I hope you understand what I refer to. It is not only Ubuntu, personally I hate Pulseaudio. Your now sound system, do I make those decisions? I can adjust that, it is not my job... All I do is polish Ubuntu, imagine if I break that. They forced me to break from them & they want me to join them now? well now... I will never sell out, I do not care how much $ is involved, sometimes pisses me off over Ultimatix, I will have their rump. I have said that many times, I will have the net understand that. I may be dumb lets see.

I will after xmas edition, drop a wake up call. Please sit tight until I do so, they say there is no need for ultamatix or automatix, let us see. Ubuntu tweak is ok right? it uses the same, then I am O.K? WTF, I have you. Do not think I have your ass. Wow, I would like to tell you what you have done wrong is that my job? I am glad you can tell me what I have done wrong, rethink. I am a bigger man it is not my job to do so to you. I would tell you each error and tell you how to correct them personally, not drop slander on the net, I hope you enjoyed it. Remember I am not the original writer, you step in.

Let me introduce myself as the man ;) Admin / mods are trying, it is a learning experience.

Kudos Nick,

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Return to How To's (Do not post questions please)