Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Waiting....

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.7

Waiting....

Postby billhedrick » Tue May 18, 2010 11:36 pm

I am not installing any new programs in 2.6 and I am cleaning up my 2.5 drive to receive 2.7... Quick question though, anyone installed the 2.6.34 Kernel in Ultimate Edition 2.6? I wonder if it is safe to do so.
billhedrick
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Re: Waiting....

Postby Srinivasan » Wed May 19, 2010 12:58 am

Do you have any idea about 2.7 release.

Laptop(Compaq 6510b Business) :
    Processor : Intel core2duo 2.1GHz
    RAM : 2GB
    Graphics card : Inbuilt Intel graphics card
Desktop System:
    Processor : AMD Phenom X4 2.3GHz
    RAM : 2GB
    Graphics card : NVidia 9400GT
Srinivasan
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Postby Admin-Amir » Wed May 19, 2010 3:18 am

Hello Srinivasan & the users on the site..

The Answer to your all big question on the Release of 2.7 will come up soon from TheeMahn.
We stop the 2.7 from be Released Public - There are some reasons for it.
So you will have to be Patient,
Because we want to give you the best that we can give you all.
The team at this point make revisions/fixing of the packages that are on Ubuntu side,
And cause a lot of bugs in the system.
So please hang in there for us to do the work right for you all.

Thank you.
U.E Team.
Admin-Amir

Postby JOHNNYG » Wed May 19, 2010 3:29 am

billhedrick wrote:I am not installing any new programs in 2.6 and I am cleaning up my 2.5 drive to receive 2.7... Quick question though, anyone installed the 2.6.34 Kernel in Ultimate Edition 2.6? I wonder if it is safe to do so.

The 2.6.34 kernel is the beginning of 10.10 and at this point might be unstable ! I am currently testing Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat! But have not installed 2.6.34 in Ultimate Edition ! I would be careful, If you plan on testing it ! I will do you one better !! Let me bite the bullet ! I will install 2.6.34 in one of my 2.6, 2.7 installs and see what happens for you ! :ugeek: I will let you know ! ;)
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Postby DaringSoule » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:28 am

Admin-Amir wrote:Hello Srinivasan & the users on the site..

The Answer to your all big question on the Release of 2.7 will come up soon from TheeMahn.
We stop the 2.7 from be Released Public - There are some reasons for it.
So you will have to be Patient,
Because we want to give you the best that we can give you all.
The team at this point make revisions/fixing of the packages that are on Ubuntu side,
And cause a lot of bugs in the system.
So please hang in there for us to do the work right for you all.

Thank you.
U.E Team.

ok so i did not totally lose my mind i did see somewhere that it was out.. patients is not my strong suit but promise to at least try to keep my whining to my self.. please note i said try
DaringSoule
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby Moebius » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 am

billhedrick wrote:I am not installing any new programs in 2.6 and I am cleaning up my 2.5 drive to receive 2.7... Quick question though, anyone installed the 2.6.34 Kernel in Ultimate Edition 2.6? I wonder if it is safe to do so.

Hi billhedrick,
I have, and it has worked well for me. So far, no issues. Ideally, I would always suggest a backup of your home folder and would recommend you keep your current kernel just in case you need to revert back.

Cheers.
GNOME 3.2.1
Oz Unity Developement (32) Kernel 15
Moebius Custom Gothic
Intel DG33FB Mainboard
Intel Core2Duo E8400
Amicroe 2 x 1Gb DDR2
WD 250Gb Sata II WD2500AAKS (O/S)
WD 500Gb Sata II WD5000AAKS (Data)
LG Super Multi DVDRW
GeForce 8600GT PCI-E 16x 512Mb 540 MHz

Ultimate Edition Australia___Ultimate Edition Israel____Ultimate Facebook
Moebius
Site Admin

Postby Admin-Amir » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:19 am

Hello PPL.

Just Update for you on the Ultimate Edition 2.7 Release From TheeMahn.
It is on the front page of the U.E Home.
I have squashed the issues with the forum, I have moved on and Ultimate Edition 2.7 final is uploading. I still have to build the x64 edition. Knowing what I know now, no real issue. I would like to say this openly please do not attempt to hack my website to get your hands on what I refer to. I do not want to point fingers, but this has happened. I have screenshots of such actions. Patience is a virtue. You now know it is coming. I do not need to deal with any extra issues, like I said just roll with me. We had 3 million+ pageviews last month just this site, how many are hackers? We have 9 websites, guess who maintains them. By doing so the only thing you accomplish is slowing me down. Wouldn’t you like to see Ultimate Edition 2.8? You do know a PS/3 edition is just around the corner and will demand my attention.

TheeMahn
Admin-Amir

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.7