Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Conky script

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.6

Re: Conky script

Postby Admin-Amir » Sun May 09, 2010 4:07 pm

2hot6ft2

See
Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots (currently 1260 pages long)
Conky Weather Forecast Python Script (currently 199 pages long)

Let me ask you something please.
If Ununtu was Bater then The Ultimate Edition were you here on the Ultimate Team?
Well I do not think so right?
So - Try to see the big Picture in every part on the U.E system,
Try to get the idea that we make work around on the Ubuntu packages for the users.
Try to Understand we all here because we be leave that the U.E is Bater Distro from the Ubuntu,
more Friendly,work Batter,And Better certificate for the end user.
So let's stop look on what happens there and help to our users to have The best system to work for them.
Just let Ubuntu go on her way, And we will go to our own way.
Just to end the issue with conkey = The scrip works? Yes = let's go on to the next fix... ;)
Admin-Amir

Postby KherKhere » Mon May 10, 2010 12:41 am

Let me ask you something please.
If Ununtu was Bater then The Ultimate Edition were you here on the Ultimate Team?
Well I do not think so right?
So - Try to see the big Picture in every part on the U.E system,
Try to get the idea that we make work around on the Ubuntu packages for the users.
Try to Understand we all here because we be leave that the U.E is Bater Distro from the Ubuntu,
more Friendly,work Batאer,And Better certificate for the end user.
So let's stop look on what happens there and help to our users to have The best system to work for them.
Just let Ubuntu go on her way, And we will go to our own way.
Just to end the issue with conkey = The scrip works? Yes = let's go on to the next fix..

Yes Admin Amir absolutely Ultimate Edition is very better than ubuntu , i really love it :) and thanks for your team for release it :)
KherKhere
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Mon May 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Thanks gentlemen, I have been hard at Ultimate Edition 2.7 & have considered making this script "run once" after installed to set your .conkyrc profile. Why have I not done so? Many things enter the mix, I do not have an Intel machine here with hyperthreading, I do have a single core 2.?? Ghz (only Intel in house of 7). One of our admin finetuch asked me some of the finer points, what happens if you have more then one active connection. Well once again I do not have an answer. If I did that there is a chance your conky won't work at all. Which weighs higher beauty at its finest provided what I wrote works or a showstopper no conky for you if I made an error?

I guess not a true show stopper, but you get the point.

I did spend some serious time writing it, almost an entire day. That is typically 20 O/S builds / trials. I was as I said there to educate. Wait until I have solid state will double my production, I typically wait on hardware to preform the tasks I set at hand. I was teaching nubcakes to begin with, I am sure many will learn after it is all over.

I'm glad you gents enjoyed the script feel free to do with it as you so desire. Please enhance it. Is it O.K I put in Ultimate Edition 2.8? If you are fast enough 2.7 ;) Fails just 1 machine, not going in.

Tons of AMD in house, After I pay off hosting, Intel is coming in house.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby dmbtimmyb21 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:30 pm

UE_3-11-11.png
Gaudily Great Gold

Enamoured by Ultimate Edition...Thanks for all the hard work and devotion TheeMahn :D
That conky_builder script you created is so sleek and suits multiple themes very well.

~TimmyB
dmbtimmyb21
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 64 BIT

Previous

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.6 (Including 2.6.5)