Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Problem Ubuntu 2.5 Chip Intel 4500HD

Help and support for Ultimate Edition 2.5

Problem Ubuntu 2.5 Chip Intel 4500HD

Postby seitunsoft » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Good I have a problem to the moment to install Ubuntu You Finalize 2.5 in my notebook, I believe that it can be necessary to the graphical chip that I use INTEL 4500HD, to the moment to traverse the LIVE, it(he,she) shows me the menu of installation, but when I give the option to continue to be able to execute the installation the graphical way changes to Black, is as if it(he,she) was loading but I see everything black, it(he,she) is mas after finishing the load of the LIVE there is listened the sound that I stop loading but do not managing to see anything.

I have proved(tried) with other DISTRO example 2.2 and do not have problems, only with 2.3 - 2.4 and 2.5, probe about another notebook thinking that podia to be the DVD but I install all good
I am of chili, forgive for the Englishman.

Notebook Acer 5738
Intel 4500HD
seitunsoft
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 32 BIT

Re: Problem Ubuntu 2.5 Chip Intel 4500HD

Postby geppettvs » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi my friend, // Hola amigo.

Ultimate Edition 2.5 seems to be installing pretty fine in the majority of my intel based laptops or desktops. Please inform, have you already fix your problem?

Ultimate Edition 2.5 parece estarse instalando muy bien en la mayoria de mis laptops o desktops basadas en intel. Por favor informa, ya pudiste resolver tu problema?

The only time I had the same issue as the one you mention, It was caused of a bad or corrupted .iso file which was downloaded from me. I can't say exactly why, it could also be my old dvd burner but after a new download I could start live session for install with no problems at all.

La unica vez que yo tuve un problema parecido al que mencionas, fue causado por un archivo .iso dañado o corrompido que descargue. No puedo decir exactamente por que, pudo tambien haber sido mi viejo quemador de dvd pero despues de una nueva descarga pude iniciar la sesion en vivo para instalar sin problemas en lo absoluto

Greetings. // Saludos!
Geppettvs! The Nuvogger
(formerly known as "LeMagnifique!")
Life's a bitch... then you die...
http://geppettvs.x10.mx
Gear:

Intel DG965SS Based MB
Intel Core2Duo 2.13
2 GB Kingston 667Mhz DDR2 DIMM
nVidia GeForce 9500GT Sparkle (1024MB)

1×IDE Samsung 80 GB HDD
3xSATA Western Digital 500GB
1xSATA SONY DVD RW AD-7240S
1xSATA Blu-Ray ATAPI BD O DH4O3S
1xUSB BTO HDD Case with
+++1xTOSHIBA 40GB 2.5" HDD
=>IT/ITE8212 Dual channel ATA RAID controller (+4 IDE Support)
+++3xSamsung 80GB IDE HDD
+++1xWestern Digital 360GB IDE HDD

ATI TvWonder TvTuner and *NEW* Pinnacle PCTV
Bamboo MTE-450 Pointing system

1xBLAZAR Power Supply 24Pin
+++2xMOLEX
++++4 Dividers
+++2xSATA
geppettvs
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT