Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Urban Terror [SOLVED]

Help and support for Ultimate Edition 2.5

Urban Terror [SOLVED]

Postby Time » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Well I installed urban terror and the server with the synaptic's for the first time and now I don't have any idea where any thing is to make the start file for the server. I tried to google it but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

I was wondering If someone here could help. I am running UE2.5.

any help would be great thanks. .....I am new to all this so if someone could show me there start file that would be great
ASUS Crosshair IV Formula Motherboard
AMD fx 8120
Ati 7970 video card
2 90 gig ocz ssd raid 0 (Windows 7)
Western Digital SATA3 3 tb
Corsair f115 sata 2 ssd (for Ultimate edition)
16 GiGs DDR3
Time

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Re: Urban Terror

Postby Time » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Blackwolf wrote:Running short on time,Time ! but this may help ? ;)

http://forums.urbanterror.net/topic/196 ... v-and-urt/

thanks but not the one.......my problem is with setting up the dedicated server now that I have installed with synaptic's
AMD fx 8120
Ati 7970 video card
16 GiGs DDR3
Time

Re: Urban Terror

Postby Time » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:53 am

Time wrote:Well I installed urban terror and the server with the synaptic's for the first time and now I don't have any idea where any thing is to make the start file for the server. I tried to google it but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

I was wondering If someone here could help. I am running UE2.5.

any help would be great thanks. .....I am new to all this so if someone could show me there start file that would be great

I figured it out and I will pass it on just in case someone else needs it.......It is almost the same as if you unzipped urban terror in your home folder but this is the start script that works for me

urbanterror-server +set fs_game q3ut4 +set dedicated 2 +set net_port 27960 +set com_hunkmegs 128 +exec server.cfg
echo "server crashed on `date`" > last_crash.txt
done"

and that"s it.
AMD fx 8120
Ati 7970 video card
16 GiGs DDR3
Time

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.5