Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

switching from ubuntu to Ultimate Edition 2.5

Help and support for Ultimate Edition 2.5

Re: switching from ubuntu to Ultimate Edition 2.5

Postby Clueless » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:02 pm

cowboy wrote:
Clueless wrote:
That'll teach me for being a smarty pants.

Edit: That's British Pants (underwear not trousers!) :)

roflmao
in my world it's Briches :)

Briches!! of course!! :lol: ..... I spent bloody ages trying to think of a truly American name for 'em!
Laptop; Acer - Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2Ghz, 3G DDR2 Ram, Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64, Western 250G SATA HD, NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS, Blu-Ray Optical Drive
Docked; Maxtor 500G HD, Creative 24bit Sound Card, NAD 3240PE Amp, Cyrus 781 Speakers

Nothing is true, everything is permissible - Hassan bin Sabbah
Clueless
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.8 Gamers

Postby diablo10000 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 pm

oh my god, have we resorted to talking about someone's drawers lol. i did however get my new tower built and everything works perfectly, do we have a hardware section to post hardware that does work with the kernal? hell i didn't even need to hunt down any drivers for this setup, of course $1400 worth of hard ware, i'd be p.o.ed if it didn't cuz there isn't any lists on any of the manufacturers websites, let me know and i'll post my specs.

<BREW> cheers <BREW>
diablo10000
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby Admin-Amir » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:16 am

Hello diablo10000.

you can post your Hardware here:
viewforum.php?f=18
Admin-Amir