Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 2.5 has been Released

Help and support for Ultimate Edition 2.5

Re: Yes, it is coming...

Postby DarkChild » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Hello D1Knight.

Please do not post any link or give the users any idea of where they could get the os to download. Please keep it to your self. I've remove the clue/link from the above post. The os is not released to the general public yet!! Do not take it personal, i mean no disrespect!!
CPU Type: TripleCore AMD Athlon II X3 440, 2982 MHz (15 x 199)
Motherboard: ECS GF8200A (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset: nVIDIA GeForce 8200, AMD K10
System Memory: 6GB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
Video Adapter: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB
Audio Adapter: ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI RV710/730/740 - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter nVIDIA MCP78 - High Definition Audio Controller
1 WD Caviar Green 1TB HD SATA
2 Sata Local Disk: 250GB/200GB
2 IDE HD: 80GB
Hanns.G 22" Wide Screen Monitor
Speakers: Logitech LS21 7 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System
ENCORE 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
LG CD/DVD Writer 22X
BIOS Type: AMI (05/19/09)

DarkChild
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Postby D1Knight » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:58 pm

DarkChild wrote:Hello D1Knight.

Please do not post any link or give the users any idea of where they could get the os to download. Please keep it to your self. I've remove the clue/link from the above post. The os is not released to the general public yet!! Do not take it personal, i mean no disrespect!!

I apologize. :oops: I see your point. :idea: Everything, is not quite ready for the onslaught of downloads. ;) Yes, in the future I shall keep it to myself, unless I am told different. :) I thank you kindly for removing the clue/link. 8-) No, I did not take it personal. :) I totally understand where you are coming from on this subject. :) I thank you for being very considerate. :D Have a great week/end! :) Peace.
D1Knight
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 Lite Gamers

Postby DarkChild » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:17 pm

D1Knight wrote:

I apologize. :oops: I see your point. :idea: Everything, is not quite ready for the onslaught of downloads. ;) Yes, in the future I shall keep it to myself, unless I am told different. :) I thank you kindly for removing the clue/link. 8-) No, I did not take it personal. :) I totally understand where you are coming from on this subject. :) I thank you for being very considerate. :D Have a great week/end! :) Peace.

Thanks for your understanding brother. Peace and love always ;)
Motherboard: ECS GF8200A (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Audio Adapter: ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI RV710/730/740 - High Definition Audio Controller
LG CD/DVD Writer 22X

DarkChild
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby JOHNNYG » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:17 pm

To all those wondering :? .......... Yes 2.5 is under scrutiny by admins , mods, and testers !! :P Not to taunt , but this post is posted by Ultimate edition 2.5 live ! :D Just to let you know, Yes IT works ! yes it is the best of the best, AND yes it is ULtimate!! Now.......... Breath........!!!!!! .................................................and be patient!! IT wont be long !! :D
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:31 am

DarkChild wrote:
ekoice wrote:Someone Can PM me the Links to download and start doing the mirror system ? We need to be ready, you know ;)

cheers by EkoIce

Hello ekoice.

When the time is right you'll be contacted/notified via pm ;) Hold for a little bit because it is coming!!

Ekoice is a mirror and should have been on my list my bad, he is not a mod, lets change that.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:47 am

D1Knight wrote:

Not that I am going to lose sleep; how is it you have access to 2.5? The xyz link is what I refer to. Let me break down my loss of concern. Last month I sent out 450+ terabytes a eye awaking experience to most folk, my goal was 500 (1/2 a petabyte). I have been contacted many a time to ask to quit hosting the O/S and just program / release O/S's. It is what the general public feels that deem I do best.

While you as the end user may agree, to me I have been there as far as being shutdown for excessive traffic. Do you feel the mirrors should endure the burden? Well now you all have your wish, I will not host the O/S, you will get it when the mirrors say they are ready. Or as you have done find it elsewhere. I would suggest not to lose all hope, things as far as Ultimate Edition have gotten larger, Ultimate Edition 2.4 is now hosted through Sorceforge now, a huge step in the right direction, let them have the petabytes ;)

Do not think it ends there, I also host the repo and is responsible for a majority of traffic greater then all ISO traffic. Do you know what this tells me? We have solid users, not use it once move on to the next O/S.

I pray I can get an admin to volunteer for the repo job. That is a job within a job. Then maybe I can do the job you as the public "deemed" me to have. Once the responsibility is understood the buck stops there. I have been doing it for years.

Maybe, I should write software that makes it so easy a caveman can do it ;)
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby Mazwal » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:44 am

Hallo guys,

I've installed the Ultimate Edition 64 bit on my other desktop computer and I'm anxiously waiting for the new 2.5.
I had a look at it at some youtube clips and it looks very nice!
I was once used to run the 9.10 Ubuntu, but when I discovered and tried the Ultimate Edition, I decided to stay with it.
So, any idea as when would it be available for download? Any roadmap?

Just a question: is it true that the 32 bit release is much more updated than the 64 one? I mean, that the developers are keeping an eye much more on the 32 bit for it is much more spread that the 64 one? Could be that true?

Many thanks to TheeMahn and to his others collaborators for such a nice work! Keep going on!
Walter,
Verona, Italy.-
Mazwal
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby DarkChild » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:05 am

Mazwal wrote:Hallo guys,

I've installed the Ultimate Edition 64 bit on my other desktop computer and I'm anxiously waiting for the new 2.5.
I was once used to run the 9.10 Ubuntu, but when I discovered and tried the Ultimate Edition, I decided to stay with it.

Just a question: is it true that the 32 bit release is much more updated than the 64 one? I mean, that the developers are keeping an eye much more on the 32 bit for it is much more spread that the 64 one? Could be that true?

Many thanks to TheeMahn and to his others collaborators for such a nice work! Keep going on!
Walter,
Verona, Italy.-

Hello and welcome to the Ultimate Edition Forums Mazwal. Its good to have you here :)

Re your series of questions. There are no road map for the release of Ultimate Edition's at least not yet. Currently we make an announcement when a release is in development and then release when the Dev Team thinks we have stable OS for release!! 2. To say that the x86 built of the OS is more up to date "what do you mean" than the x64 is false. There is just a small percentage of apps that are out there for x86 that aren't there for x64, plus there is a way around that. 3. Developers would be blind to keep there eyes open on x86 architecture, why x64 is the future. x86 OS's cant even support more than 4GB of ram, need not say more. Case Closed ;) I hope i answered all your questions!!
LG CD/DVD Writer 22X

DarkChild
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:55 am

DarkChild wrote:
Mazwal wrote:Hallo guys,

Walter,
Verona, Italy.-

Hello and welcome to the Ultimate Edition Forums Mazwal. Its good to have you here :)

Re your series of questions. There are no road map for the release of Ultimate Edition's at least not yet. Currently we make an announcement when a release is in development and then release when the Dev Team thinks we have stable OS for release!! 2. To say that the x86 built of the OS is more up to date "what do you mean" than the x64 is false. There is just a small percentage of apps that are out there for x86 that aren't there for x64, plus there is a way around that. 3. Developers would be blind to keep there eyes open on x86 architecture, why x64 is the future. x86 OS's cant even support more than 4GB of ram, need not say more. Case Closed ;) I hope i answered all your questions!!

While Darkchild makes very valiant points in x64 being the future (this is correct) and is across the board, using windows etc. I release O/S's trying to think of the end user. A fault could be brought up here; not every one is running a quad core processor. Next build I may be running a 8 core chip, welcome to the futrure.. It is futile to rebuttle against this. I provide older releases, not that I have to.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Re: Ultimate Edition 2.5..

Postby ekoice » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Thanks for making me a Mod (really appreciated that), that makes me proud of myself :)

returning on topic, the Mirrors are being prepared quickly by me , so here you go :

SourceForge Account (May be deleted soon ,so Hurry!) with both Ultimate Edition 2.5 x86 & x64
Please allow some hours to sourceforge to propagate those files into their awesome mirror system, so you can have a near mirror link :) (see the Ultimate Edition mirror links)
Code: Select all
http://www.ultimate-edition.org/

Megaupload
well, those wont get deleted (exept by me, cuz holded on my premium account).
Ultimate Edition 2.5 x64
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TD5O7I1C
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OY733670
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RO9N6ADI
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ND7X29YJ

Ultimate Edition 2.5 x86
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6L50N3Z1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0KBCPZ9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UV7RAV4C
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6TT2AVG3