Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 2.5 has been Released

Help and support for Ultimate Edition 2.5

Re: Ultimate Edition 2.5 has been Released

Postby D12879 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 am

Will there be a Ultimate 2.5 Gamers Edition?
D12879
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby DarkChild » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:07 pm

D12879 wrote:Will there be a Ultimate 2.5 Gamers Edition?

Hello D12879. Welcome to the Ultimate Edition Board. We are happy to have you here :D

Re your question, don't think as it is that there will be a 2.5 Gamers Edition but i can tell you that you will be getting a surprise so as it relates to your question.
CPU Type: TripleCore AMD Athlon II X3 440, 2982 MHz (15 x 199)
Motherboard: ECS GF8200A (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset: nVIDIA GeForce 8200, AMD K10
System Memory: 6GB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
Video Adapter: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB
Audio Adapter: ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI RV710/730/740 - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter nVIDIA MCP78 - High Definition Audio Controller
1 WD Caviar Green 1TB HD SATA
2 Sata Local Disk: 250GB/200GB
2 IDE HD: 80GB
Hanns.G 22" Wide Screen Monitor
Speakers: Logitech LS21 7 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System
ENCORE 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
LG CD/DVD Writer 22X
BIOS Type: AMI (05/19/09)

DarkChild
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:59 pm

D12879 wrote:Will there be a Ultimate 2.5 Gamers Edition?

Yep, but not 2.5. 2.4 based, 2.5 was too big. It has been posted on the homepage. People were downloading it as I was uploading it 90 upset individuals obviously their copy was corrupt (I was uploading it ~9MB a sec and still people were grabbing it, not caring or assuming it was finished). This is why I always say wait for an announcement. It is finished now, you can snag your copy here. The Ultimate Urban Terror Server is one step closer to reality BTW http://ultimateurbanterror.info/

Finetuch will be your Admin. Does not mean you will not see me on there shredding a few individuals ;)
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:10 pm

billhedrick wrote:yup this is funky. I regularly look for new message, but there is no reply button in this thread when I do it that way. I have to go to the board menu to get the reply button

I hope this to be now fixed, I am not done with the board. I can only do so many things at a time. Hopefully now I can muster the time to 100% fix the board. Time will tell seems like when I complete one project 2 more are waiting for me. I may be TheeMahn, bit I am 1 man lol ;)
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby JOHNNYG » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:13 pm

TheeMahn wrote:
billhedrick wrote:yup this is funky. I regularly look for new message, but there is no reply button in this thread when I do it that way. I have to go to the board menu to get the reply button

Hi Thee, This is a post from when we were having "intruder" issues, And the board went "funky", ;) I do believe all is well and good at this time, As I have seen no other posts pertaining to this issue ! :D Happy B-Day ! (BTW) <BREW>
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Postby dathem » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:53 pm

peeter1 wrote:HI that's very nise i like it and, i want to buy it, i will happy after that use it so how to get it.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Hello, you can download it from Page 1 of this thread;

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=4167

If you can't download a large file, you can buy it from;

http://www.osdisc.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi/ ... ateedition

I hope this is the info you wanted, if not let us know!
1)HPE-500F a 6 core @ 2.70 Ghz, with 8 gigs of Ram and a 1.5 T HD
the graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 6450 with 512 MB DDR3 Ultimate Edition 3.2, Windows 7
2) HP Pav Elite m9040n Core2 quad 4gig ram Nvidia Geforce 8400, 640 g hd Win.7, UBUNTU 10.10
3) Gateway FX4710-UB0031 Core 2 quad 6 g ram Nvidia 8600gt-1gigddr3, 640g hd & Windows 7, & PCT Destined
Registered Linux User 533601
dathem
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Postby Edmundajw » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:44 am

Hi,

I'm looking for the 64 bit version. There's no seeders for torrent and the Megaupload link is dead. Is there a direct download anywhere? Or can some people seed it please?

Thanks.

Edmund.
Edmundajw
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby hotrod » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:02 am

Does this edition come in spanish?
hotrod
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 32 BIT

Postby nixnine » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:28 pm

I have been searching for a couple months now for a version of linux to install on my laptop. Well, after downloading countless Live Cd variations on the linux theme, none of which did what I wanted, I came across Ultimate Edition. And I have just made the move by installing it to my computer, dual booting along with Vista.

I like what I see, it's absolutely stunning, but I know that I shall probably run into some issues. I am not a programmer, but I have had to resolve many problems which arose in Windows. I am not afraid to dig into the computer to make changes -- albeit some of those changes may have had unintended results :shock: . And so, my comment, or question if you would, is this: Does anyone have any advice for a newbie to Linux? I will not panic when problems arise, I would just like to know what problems I can expect, if any, and where is the best place to learn about the Linux OS.

Thanks for any help, and I will probably be in contact with the board quite a bit. :D
Dell Inspiron 1545
Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz
250 Gig Hd
3 Gig Ram
Dual Boot Ultimate Edition 2.5 (for me) and Windows Vista (the wife)
nixnine
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby JOHNNYG » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 pm

nixnine wrote:I have been searching for a couple months now for a version of linux to install on my laptop. Well, after downloading countless Live Cd variations on the linux theme, none of which did what I wanted, I came across Ultimate Edition. And I have just made the move by installing it to my computer, dual booting along with Vista.

I like what I see, it's absolutely stunning, but I know that I shall probably run into some issues. I am not a programmer, but I have had to resolve many problems which arose in Windows. I am not afraid to dig into the computer to make changes -- albeit some of those changes may have had unintended results :shock: . And so, my comment, or question if you would, is this: Does anyone have any advice for a newbie to Linux? I will not panic when problems arise, I would just like to know what problems I can expect, if any, and where is the best place to learn about the Linux OS.

Thanks for any help, and I will probably be in contact with the board quite a bit. :D

First let me start by saying, Hello and welcome to Ultimate Edition ! <BREW> We are very happy to have newcomers ! well my friend you have come to the right place ! We have a great support Team, Some of the best ! my advise is to explore the live DVD before installing and see if you have any obvious issues, next we would like you to include details of your system in your signature, This helps us a lot to see what you are running ! ;) also tells us if you are running 64 or 32 Bit, each version will or may have separate issues for you and if we can see at a glance what you have under the hood helps us immensely ! you should take some time and explore the Ultimate Edition data base (search option) on any issues you may have as most have been tackled already ! but if you cant find the answer in the search, we will be glad to help you in any way we can ! I think you will find a friendly, helpful and most of all respectful environment here as well as the other Ultimate Edition sites !! YES there is more than just "Home Base" We have a dedicated staff and believers in Ultimate Edition who have taken the time to host Ultimate Edition on there own ! these are truly great people who are more than willing to lend a hand with any issue or issues you may have !! ;)
http://ultimateeditionisrael.freeforums.org/
http://tech.freeforums.org/
also remember Google is your friend ! But we will be happy to help you, to make your Ultimate Edition experience.... ULTIMATE ! BTW your already halfway there if you know not to panic !!! :D Just take it slow and it will all come together for you !!! <BREW> :D (TheeMahnn is poised to release Ultimate Edition 2.6 shortly This will be Awesome !!!)
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.5