Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate edition theme pack

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.3

Re: Ultimate edition theme pack

Postby nynoah » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Ok here are some shots of what how my desk top is configured.

This screen shot is UE2.3 with a light silver metallic thrown into the dead space.

This screen shot has my desktop set up with a background called atomic water. Might be good to use as a base for UE2.4

This one is standard 2.3 with a window boarder called Blue Joy. I changed the background of the dead space to a dark metal look.

This one is a mettalic theme that is called metal 0.6. Might be good of UE2.4
nynoah
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.1 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 pm

nynoah wrote:Not sure if this was a mess up or if it was intentional. But I downloaded the new Ultimate Edition 2.3 theme pack from Gnome-look.org It kinda messed with my machine. I reset my default folder vewer to Dolphin. So now I am using Dolphin on Gnome side. How would I go about reseting this back away from Dolphin?

As quoted from Gnome look:
Please do not download this unless you are \"smarter\" then the rest. I will give you taste of what is coming ;) Please do not download this; I am trying to issue testing... I do however want to hear you say this or that did not work. I am fixing issues only as fast as I learn.

I can promise you it was not the theme that did it there is not 1 mention of thunder in the entire deb, I have researched on it a bit and have seen other users with similar issues witnessing the same thing after adding KDE and removing it.

Anyway your fix ;)

Thanks for trying to report an error, I also like your theme... I love a chrome look.

Theme on youtube or better yet High quality.

TheeMahn
Attachments
24.png
Ultimate Edition 2.4 Theme work in progress
ue24.png
Red
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby lusid20 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Bahhh...edit edit edit remove del all.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
lusid20
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Previous

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.3