Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 2.3 has been released...

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.3

Re: Ultimate Edition 2.3 Work in progress...

Postby TriTon » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:14 am

Frankly I'm surprised with the work of you.

Congratulations to all. <BREW>

If I can be beta-test would be well appreciated by me! :lol:
TriTon
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby Pu94 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:09 pm

We in Poland are trying to provide people with ready solutions. There are sometimes hard to convince a group of Ubuntu users despite the fact that must be added continuously.

We have excellent support in the forums for Ubuntu and its beta testers, too.

However, Ultimate solution is not simple. But the tool ready to work for the people of all ages and its design and a collection of programs is in some sense, our card as we shall

In Poland, in fact, doing nothing much and therefore create some local groups that can help new users you get acquainted with the system. Ultimate We advertise on our private site and trying to spend it in the framework of the exchange or even free on DVD.

Many thanks for the work which is to submit as usual and wait for the next issue.

Sorry for my english
Athlon AM2 2.2GHZ
6GB RAM
3TB SATA2
Asus 22"
OS Ultimate 2.0 64bit 2.1 32bit & Xp Home Sp2
Pu94
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby Pierre » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:16 am

Beta Testing - if any - needs to be limited, by choice to those who are experienced @ it. :)

The rest of us should wait for the Final, stable release, coz TheMann has to get the bugs out-of-it 1st.
- & thats no mean feat either.

Anyway, the idea of a triple O/S version of Ultimate Edition will be truly worth waiting for. :D

The 2nd half of this year will see some interesting competition to the release of Win7 8-)

Edit: how hard would it be to incorporate a MD5 checksum checker
into the <right-click> properties list?, of a ISO type file.
Pierre
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.0

Postby buck nekked » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm not sure if they have been in the previous versions or not but anychance of getting some tablet pc applications/ driver in this upcoming one?
buck nekked
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.6 Gamers

Postby vicanguera » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Well... I want to say a few things, First, no one here doubts about Thee's work, is simple amazing and Im sure we r all gratefull to him, THX

Second, lets me understand this clear, UE2.3 will only had KDE & a few apps extra?? if thats the point, Im sure will be great but prefer to keep my UE2.2 for now till bigger changes (I didnt use KDE and I can install those extras by myself)

Thirth, with a good Linux distro, well tuned (like Ultimate Edition, specially UE2.2) my poor EeePC 901 runs fasters and works better than Core 2 laptops with XP and even better agains Vista (well not fair to compare it with a Alpha OS, right?? :P ) And my main computer sadly burns, but was running UE2.0 x64 simple amazing, lets see how it works on the next one (probably Phenom II 955)
vicanguera
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Nick wrote:
Woops-mistaken somewhere. Thought it was going to be Karmic based. No worries, will still be getting my grubby hands on it to test :lol: No I think you should not pre release unstable version either ;)

if we release unstable, then we go the way of windows. its one thing to pay for the right to beta test software. another to have it free. but when you pay for it, and no one tells you that you are beta testing it....

VISTA!![/quote]

lol, I have now set accts up for each admin / mod & mirror, I hope you know you are a beta tester. My betas are better then most of their final products ;) Now that you have your own acct I could drop a alpha of karmic based just for you gents to try not for the public. I bought the server for a reason unlimited & security factor. Lets put them to the test I have not seen 1 TB of xfer in a day (I have seen 11MB not megabit a sec loading it). I do want to see their capacity I will move all servers there if they can handle the traffic. I may put the final of Ultimate Edition 2.3 on that server and set it as main, just to see what happens. Let the beating begin ;)
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby DarkChild » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:27 pm

vicanguera wrote:Well... I want to say a few things, First, no one here doubts about Thee's work, is simple amazing and Im sure we r all gratefull to him, THX

Second, lets me understand this clear, UE2.3 will only had KDE & a few apps extra?? if thats the point, Im sure will be great but prefer to keep my UE2.2 for now till bigger changes (I didnt use KDE and I can install those extras by myself)

Thirth, with a good Linux distro, well tuned (like Ultimate Edition, specially UE2.2) my poor EeePC 901 runs fasters and works better than Core 2 laptops with XP and even better agains Vista (well not fair to compare it with a Alpha OS, right?? :P ) And my main computer sadly burns, but was running UE2.0 x64 simple amazing, lets see how it works on the next one (probably Phenom II 955)

vicanguera, Please read below for a better explanation of what Ultimate Edition 2.3 will be coming with/package!!

TheeMahn wrote:Ultimate Edition 2.3 is Ultimate Edition 2.2 upgraded & additions this means Gnome, KDE, XFCE side by side in a single distro, the bonus's I refer to are requested XBMC for example GTK based antivirus scanner not for Ultimate Edition, but to scan your windows drive ;) Lanshark is not in Ultimate Edition 2.2 lets see if it is in Ultimate Edition 2.3 once again an example, does not install in Ultimate Edition 2.2 chroot I am way beyond that. The errors software makers make I clean up. Do I slander them NO, my admin can see some of what I see. I do not file "bug reports" if I can fix them w/o an overhaul. Everything just comes easy to me. KDE has been anything, but easy to me, but I am always learning.

Let me try and break this down, eventually I will know virtually everything about KDE, gnome to me is now on the back burner & when I am done have a full audience. Did you know I see things happen in real time & could say don't do that... it is not in compliance... Who makes those decisions in our *nix world? I am not talking debian, ubuntu, but *nix based O/S's? No my name is not lintian. I will however always take that extra step to ensure your Ultimate Edition 4.4 & what lintian does not catch ;) Ultimately this is what gets me I am but 1 man, how many do they have?

and thanks btw,
TheeMahn

darkchild666
CPU Type: TripleCore AMD Athlon II X3 440, 2982 MHz (15 x 199)
Motherboard: ECS GF8200A (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset: nVIDIA GeForce 8200, AMD K10
System Memory: 6GB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
Video Adapter: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB
Audio Adapter: ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI RV710/730/740 - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter nVIDIA MCP78 - High Definition Audio Controller
1 WD Caviar Green 1TB HD SATA
2 Sata Local Disk: 250GB/200GB
2 IDE HD: 80GB
Hanns.G 22" Wide Screen Monitor
Speakers: Logitech LS21 7 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System
ENCORE 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
LG CD/DVD Writer 22X
BIOS Type: AMI (05/19/09)

DarkChild
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:39 pm

vicanguera wrote:Well... I want to say a few things, First, no one here doubts about Thee's work, is simple amazing and Im sure we r all gratefull to him, THX

#1 Thanks,

#2 No, it will have everything Ultimate Edition 2.2 has (it was built from Ultimate Edition 2.2 & updated / upgraded), a new theme, plus the apps, XFCE & KDE desktop environments all on 1 disk.

#3 I too run a Phenom (not as fast as what you are looking at) & everything flys or so I thought, I took Ultimate Edition 2.2 and upgraded it to karmic (always like a look into the future). My god man was my first thought. File transfer in karamic on EXT4 is "straight up off the hook". I would not recommend anyone to do that unless they just love re-installing ;) My mainboard does support the Phenom II time for an upgrade?

Thanks,

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:43 pm

darkchild666 wrote:

vicanguera, Please read below for a better explanation of what Ultimate Edition 2.3 will be coming with/package!!

TheeMahn wrote:Ultimate Edition 2.3 is Ultimate Edition 2.2 upgraded & additions this means Gnome, KDE, XFCE side by side in a single distro, the bonus's I refer to are requested XBMC for example GTK based antivirus scanner not for Ultimate Edition, but to scan your windows drive ;) Lanshark is not in Ultimate Edition 2.2 lets see if it is in Ultimate Edition 2.3 once again an example, does not install in Ultimate Edition 2.2 chroot I am way beyond that. The errors software makers make I clean up. Do I slander them NO, my admin can see some of what I see. I do not file "bug reports" if I can fix them w/o an overhaul. Everything just comes easy to me. KDE has been anything, but easy to me, but I am always learning.

Let me try and break this down, eventually I will know virtually everything about KDE, gnome to me is now on the back burner & when I am done have a full audience. Did you know I see things happen in real time & could say don't do that... it is not in compliance... Who makes those decisions in our *nix world? I am not talking debian, ubuntu, but *nix based O/S's? No my name is not lintian. I will however always take that extra step to ensure your Ultimate Edition 4.4 & what lintian does not catch ;) Ultimately this is what gets me I am but 1 man, how many do they have?

and thanks btw,
TheeMahn

darkchild666

I am tired of hearing you flap & seeing all those Ultimate Edition symbols next to you name ;) I have seen you are helpful & appreciate it, welcome to moderator. Give me a few I will add you and send you your login / pass info for testing as well. Make me proud ;)

What happened to your Ultimate Edition symbols? Give me a sec and check your PM's ;)

TheeMahn

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby DarkChild » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Thanks alot TheeMahn. I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to be a mod here on this wonderful board. :D :D

What happened to your Ultimate Edition symbols?

Oh look, TheeMahn as scared off my symbols. I am now one of the blue guys ;) Thanks Thee.

darkchild666
CPU Type: TripleCore AMD Athlon II X3 440, 2982 MHz (15 x 199)
Motherboard: ECS GF8200A (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset: nVIDIA GeForce 8200, AMD K10
System Memory: 6GB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
Video Adapter: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB
Audio Adapter: ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI RV710/730/740 - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter nVIDIA MCP78 - High Definition Audio Controller
1 WD Caviar Green 1TB HD SATA
2 Sata Local Disk: 250GB/200GB
2 IDE HD: 80GB
Hanns.G 22" Wide Screen Monitor
Speakers: Logitech LS21 7 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System
ENCORE 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
LG CD/DVD Writer 22X
BIOS Type: AMI (05/19/09)

DarkChild
U.E. God