Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 2.2 has been released

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.2

Re: Ultimate Edition 2.2 Work in progress...

Postby Sylntnyt » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:58 am

TheeMahn wrote:
Enjoy that windows days are done as far as Exabytes, does anyone truly understand what that is? I have 2.3 Terabytes of personal storage space (just my machine that makes Ultimate Edition). What is an Exabyte? Will windows handle it (no)? *Nix? Why would I have brought that up:) Sorry I am drinking ;)

Exabytes huh, that's quite a large storage capacity, I'm looking forward to the day they unleash the Yottabyte on everyday consumers, I was curious to know what the largest storage capacity was and that's what I came across, and just to get an idea of how large 1 yottabye is, it's about 100 quadrillion gigabytes....... :o

*Edit* It's amazing what information you can find on the net the largest is Geobyte, but that size capacity isn't even in existence yet but just for the curious it's 152,676,504,600,228,322,940,124,967,031,205,376 bytes......holy crap!!
Ultimate Edition 2.4 Gamers
Sylntnyt
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby vicanguera » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:11 pm

Im getting crasy checking the forum every few hrs loking for the relase of UE2.2, so I want to ask if u has a estimate ETA for it :P

You create addiction to us for your work :) :D

BTW, I saw in some pic here in forum, about UE2.2, its was based on 9.10(karmic) and not on 9.04(jaunty)??
vicanguera
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby sampler » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:17 pm

TheeMahn wrote:
sampler wrote:Hi TheMaan!!Wellcomeback!!!Sorry for your troubles... :o :o
Thanks for all work you do to us.
I have to install ultimate edition in my new 1TB HDD...anybody knows aproximately when we will have the links for downloading 2.2 edition?
Thanks.

PD:sorry for my broken english :roll:

It has been re-built sorry had to strip a few tools (removed redundancy 2 tools that do the same job) another day uploading. I am full of bad news today, it will not fill your 1 TB drive ;)

Ever wonder why I do not host gamers edition? lol, then how does it happen? Do you think after I upload it should my admin be allowed to then test? Just full of questions today ;)

TheeMahn

Hi,wich is the problem I could not install 2.2 in my 1TB hard disk?
No problem anyway,I will install it in another 160 GB HDD...and place downloads (films and music...) into 1TB HDD.
No news for downloading links? I am impatient to install it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sampler
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby vicanguera » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:22 pm

sampler wrote:
TheeMahn wrote:
sampler wrote:Hi TheMaan!!Wellcomeback!!!Sorry for your troubles... :o :o
Thanks for all work you do to us.
I have to install ultimate edition in my new 1TB HDD...anybody knows aproximately when we will have the links for downloading 2.2 edition?
Thanks.

PD:sorry for my broken english :roll:

It has been re-built sorry had to strip a few tools (removed redundancy 2 tools that do the same job) another day uploading. I am full of bad news today, it will not fill your 1 TB drive ;)

Ever wonder why I do not host gamers edition? lol, then how does it happen? Do you think after I upload it should my admin be allowed to then test? Just full of questions today ;)

TheeMahn

Hi,wich is the problem I could not install 2.2 in my 1TB hard disk?
No problem anyway,I will install it in another 160 GB HDD...and place downloads (films and music...) into 1TB HDD.
No news for downloading links? I am impatient to install it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lol, no, for sure u will be able to install it on ur 1TB HDD, he was sarcastic about it will not fill ur 1TB at full, u will still have lots of space, from previous versions I can tell u its going to take between 3.5~6GB
vicanguera
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby carcar1 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:24 am

My first post. I am new to the forums and Ultimate Edition. I have 2.1 on my laptop and Ubuntu Jaunty on my desktop. Okay I need some help. If I want to backup everything from Jaunty and install 2.2 when it comes out. How can I keep all of my settings and documents etc etc? Cant wait for 2.2!!!!
carcar1
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby stanca » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 am

Welcome carcar1!If you have a separate home partition it's very simple then,just keep it unformated;if you don't then just backup all your data from home directory. <BREW>
Intel H61 ASrock H61M-VS Motherboard,
Cpu Intel Ci3 13-2100 3.10Ghz 64bit 3MB Box,
RAM 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Elixir,
Palit Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB DDR3 PCI-E.
Dual-boot Ultimate Edition 3.4 x86_64/Windows 8 x64.
Linux user # 492560.
"This is Linux land!In silent nights you can hear Windows machines rebooting!..."
http://www.youtube.com/user/laur1969 http://stanca-ultimateeditionromania.blogspot.com/#

stanca
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby Fader » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:31 pm

carcar1 wrote:My first post. I am new to the forums and Ultimate Edition. I have 2.1 on my laptop and Ubuntu Jaunty on my desktop. Okay I need some help. If I want to backup everything from Jaunty and install 2.2 when it comes out. How can I keep all of my settings and documents etc etc? Cant wait for 2.2!!!!

When you installed linux there is an option to import settings from any OS's that are currently on your hd. So what you want to do is, use the livecd to partition your hd so there is a third(the 2nd is the swap) partition for the new installation. Install, import settings, then when you are in the new install you can mount the partition that your old OS/data are on and move any files/data in it into your current/new partition. Then when that is done you can use the livecd partition editor to delete the old partition and then expand the new one into the olds space. Provided you want to move to just the new OS.
CPU: Pentium 4 3Ghz
Chieftec Dragon case(old alienware style)
Mainboard : MSI MS-7028
Ram: 2GB
HDD: Samsung 160GB 7200rpm SATA
Optical Drive: Samsung DVD-RW
VGA: Gigabtye 7200 GS 256mb
Fader
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Postby carcar1 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:31 am

I'm not stupid. I have been using ubuntu since dapper. I have a little problem tho. I need windows for games and adobe dreamweaver etc etc. I have a crappy 70 gb sata hd. I have 12 gb free on windows. Gonna uninstall adobe cs4 master collection. Right now and install it on my 1 tb external. So I can do this but thanks!
carcar1
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby suraya » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:27 pm

hi ultimate team,

May i know 2.2 come with winamp like player like audacious and qmmp ?

Please make sure Ultimate Edition 2.2 not have ubuntu bug "softreset failed (device not ready)" when booting from USB portable hard disk or USB flahsdrive/pendrive. Boot from DVD no problem.

Both Sabily 9.04 and Super OS 9.04 have this bug when boot using USB hard disk/pendrive. I have try create bootable USB using unetbootin, cd2usb and manual syslinux -ma x: trick all same error.
suraya
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.8 Gamers

Postby DarkChild » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:21 pm

carcar1 wrote:I'm not stupid. I have been using ubuntu since dapper. I have a little problem tho. I need windows for games and adobe dreamweaver etc etc. I have a crappy 70 gb sata hd. I have 12 gb free on windows. Gonna uninstall adobe cs4 master collection. Right now and install it on my 1 tb external. So I can do this but thanks!

Hello carcar1.

No one said that you were stupid so it would be appreciated if don't make such comments. Its very simple if you need Windows to do whatever task etc and still need Linux, all you need to do it dual boot both of them. Case closed :!: ;)
CPU Type: TripleCore AMD Athlon II X3 440, 2982 MHz (15 x 199)
Motherboard: ECS GF8200A (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset: nVIDIA GeForce 8200, AMD K10
System Memory: 6GB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
Video Adapter: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB
Audio Adapter: ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI RV710/730/740 - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter nVIDIA MCP78 - High Definition Audio Controller
1 WD Caviar Green 1TB HD SATA
2 Sata Local Disk: 250GB/200GB
2 IDE HD: 80GB
Hanns.G 22" Wide Screen Monitor
Speakers: Logitech LS21 7 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System
ENCORE 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
LG CD/DVD Writer 22X
BIOS Type: AMI (05/19/09)

DarkChild
U.E. God