Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 2.1 has been released.

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.1

Re: Ultimate Edition 2.1 Work in progress...

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:31 pm

witblits1970 wrote:[quote} Progression, not recession. ;)

is this not what ubuntu is all about? :D[/quote]

No, that is what Ultimate Edition is about ;) I am just a part of that big picture.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:42 pm

kyriakos wrote:i would love to get this new release of ultimate 2.1 in my hands!!! especialy if u include the ultamatix with the xbox media suite and all the new stuff. i would like to see synce and opensynce so i can synchronize my windows mobile cell phone htc !!! and maybe support for microdia webcams (sn9c202 my one) thats my biggest worries
also maybe cinepaint, xnviewmp, gphoto2 so i can use my canon camera as webcam !!!! just some of the things i like to see in the new release to be perfect!!!! maybe i ask to much :lol:

You will somewhat have your way, xbmc is in ultamatix w/o me writing squat, but until I see 100% 0 problems, sycronisation software I have not even played with. This is Ultamatix I refer to not Ultimate Edition 2.1. Xbmc is also in Ultimate Edition 2.1, I at least 100% crushed one of your probs... Office 3, I would expect also crushed in both... I am not done with either Ultamatix or Ultimate Edition 2.1, but I currently enjoy 2 of 2 of those, either way.

I am not making promises, please let me finish all at hand. Wow, you mean no java X64, I have squashed it and Ubuntu can't. ;) Flash? Hell I am working on Debian, not my job right?

In case you think I am a liar:
liar.png
hmm, that is under un-install. Please note the 10 of 10 installed as a bonus ;)

I look for Ultamatix to 100% take over in the *nix world what do you bet I am right? Eventually I will not care. I have learned a ton thanks to lintian, rpm etc. is just a step away. They can thank me later ;) They can slam me based on Automatix, I accept that. I however am a better man, you will soon see this.

A pretty cocky statement... I am going to change the world.

BTW to the world, I said that...

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby DarkChild » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:36 am

TheeMahn you are the boss. I know you must have a very valid reason to be making cocky statements :lol:

to the world

This line was originally originated from Jamaica by a famous TV & radio person by name of Ms. Kitty.
Her lines were
To The Flippin World
:)
CPU Type: TripleCore AMD Athlon II X3 440, 2982 MHz (15 x 199)
Motherboard: ECS GF8200A (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset: nVIDIA GeForce 8200, AMD K10
System Memory: 6GB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
Video Adapter: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB
Audio Adapter: ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI RV710/730/740 - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter nVIDIA MCP78 - High Definition Audio Controller
1 WD Caviar Green 1TB HD SATA
2 Sata Local Disk: 250GB/200GB
2 IDE HD: 80GB
Hanns.G 22" Wide Screen Monitor
Speakers: Logitech LS21 7 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System
ENCORE 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
LG CD/DVD Writer 22X
BIOS Type: AMI (05/19/09)

DarkChild
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.7 32 BIT

Postby naiba33 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:23 am

Is there gonna be a ultimate edition 2.1 with kde?
naiba33
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.5 32 BIT

Postby tuxsax » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:23 pm

I think not, because KDE, XFCE and Enlightment Environments will be taken care and installed by Ultamatix script that will see the light quite together with Ultimate Edition 2.1. Ultamatix will take care of a lot more stuff, so the main 2.1 release won't have all the stuff loaded on the base install.
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Simple GDM Theme for Ultimate Edition 2.1

Postby rumen08 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi guys here is my first GDM Theme for Ultimate Edition 2.1 This is my first attempt so please dont sharpen the gillotina. :lol:. Is a mod of very simple GDMI Theme. I am still very new in this but I try to learn. Saludos!! :D

Screenshot:

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?g1kvhddwyyz

hope you like it. <BREW>
rumen08

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby rumen08 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:56 pm

strider5236 wrote:Congratulation on your promotion to moderator status rumen08. <BREW>

Thank you very much strider5236 but I have no idea for what is this promotion jajajajaj. I have not done much for the Ultimate Edition community but will be ;) And special thanx of cowboy and all Ultimate Edition team. Great place and great OS and great people. thank you for receive me here. <BREW> Regards.
rumen08

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:03 pm

rumen08 wrote:
strider5236 wrote:Congratulation on your promotion to moderator status rumen08. <BREW>

Thank you very much strider5236 but I have no idea for what is this promotion jajajajaj. I have not done much for the Ultimate Edition community but will be ;) And special thanx of cowboy and all Ultimate Edition team. Great place and great OS and great people. thank you for receive me here. <BREW> Regards.

You haven't? Well let me open your eyes I have uploaded the Ultimate Edition 2.1 Theme pack 3 times because of you, every time I goto the next page a rebuild...
stopalready.png
Stop, I am done ;)

To keep the size of the deb down I ln -s ../backgrounds/rumen08.jpg rumen08.jpg in the wallpapers folder, instead of copying it to the folder. It is as I expected working ;) I am uploading it for what I hope the last time...

You can get you copy here (once I finish uploading for the third time), stop with the artwork already you have contributed more then enough for Ultimate Edition 2.1 ;) Cowboys handywork is default and will remain that way. I am not trying to slam you or what you have done.

I would also like to answer a few questions that have been asked, Ultimate Edition 2.1 yes it has KDE, XFCE, E-Gnome and imagine this the entire suite of Ubuntu studio, XBMC as well as all the apps you have grown accustomed to loving in all Ultimate Edition's as well as Office 3<<- sorry for the runon sentence. Can you upgrade no, I have lost all hope of trying to do so minus through Ultamatix, I want to eventually incorporate into ubiquity, but not until I have zero errors & use synaptic as my frontend. -7 release if you will. I have not even released -6, comeon now people I am 1 man.

TheeMahn

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Re: Simple GDM Theme for Ultimate Edition 2.1

Postby jfg69 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:05 am

rumen08 wrote:Hi guys here is my first GDM Theme for Ultimate Edition 2.1 This is my first attempt so please dont sharpen the gillotina. :lol:. Is a mod of very simple GDMI Theme. I am still very new in this but I try to learn. Saludos!! :D <BREW>

rumen08, Thats a beautiful, professional looking theme, something similar to what I have envisioned I would like my very own Ultimate Edition to look like.. Great work! What are you using to produce your graphics? (And Cowboy - you hush up! Dont get started!.. ;) )

Again, fantastic work! Thank you!

jfg69

jfg69
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.8 32 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:26 am

lol, I too will shut up ;)

JFG you have earned your place here... This is what I question? rumen08 are you ready? Theme pack, If I post it on gnomelook perhaps you can, what is going to happen? Cowboy as well as you get what I call a "Primer". I did jack squat minus deb it thanks to you 3 times ;) The software to me also squat. Enjoy your big day, I want it to be when you feel it is "your day", I will host it. Think it out Ultimate Edition 2.1 will soon be released. What is it worth after that? Xmas edition theme? No pun intended Redteam.

I suppose I should not say that, one of my admin thanked me for re-upping -6 of my theme package. I am still in the "midst of making things happen". If I had your line JFG it would be ancient history. A week of re-filling my repo, I am in the wrong business. I will repay to put it online, you will feel it when I do so. 302 errors stop. new google gadgets etc. Think about 100's of thousands of users. Probably a million or better 6 sites to spread the wealth. And I am not even thinking of mirrors & we have some badass mirrors ;) CCal was the only one that even tried to mirror my repo. 200 ppl at a time was not good enough, love the honesty. I have been shut down gigabit "unlimited" rethink. 2 not 1.

I am curious, would you like an acct on all servers to "back it up", this is a matter of trust. I have never had an issue with you so all is smooth, How long have you been a Ultimate Edition man? Ultimate Edition 2.1 users will thank you. I suggest you take the job... I know you as well as Cab has re-filled our servers, I am offering you 100% vestige. Trust is what I am offering, do not make me backstep.

I am curious I banned an individual from this site this eve, after I tracert him / her, I do see more then most do. I hope we do not get into the *. This is the first person I have ever banned & I am "super admin", actually founder. Don't piss off Cowboy or Cab ;) Am I next Cowboy ;) He does have the ability. Why would I have put him there? Lets get this out of the way, I served with Cab & I trust Cowboy. JFG I am asking simpleton currently, you can earn the same.

TheeMahn

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.1