Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 2.1 has been released.

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.1

Re: Ultimate Edition 2.1 Work in progress...

Postby rumen08 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:10 pm

zivley wrote:
rumen08 wrote:Hi guys!

First: Sorry for my bad English but i ll tray to express my self to better way possible.

Thanks TheeMahn for a recognize my work but are not the best from me, was only an attempt.I am currently doing I will post here set of wallpapers dedicated to Ultimate Edition 2.1 in different colors and concepts.My work with the red wallpaper is not very satisfactory for me. In this moment I am working in this set and I will post one by one depending on the pace of work.Also I'm working on two projects for GDM themes Ultimate Edition 2.1 exclusive.

Cowboy : Thank you very very much for your words. It s very important for mi to recognize my skills and I truly hope engage in team with you somme day.You're great graphic artist and I like to learn many things from you.

...so... work in progress jajajajaa!

a big salute to all the team and thank god for the existence of google translator to solve my problems of a Bulgarian speaking Spanish and trying to communicate in English. :lol:

Do you speak spanish or "Ladino" ?
You can use me for better "human" translation when needed, I'm from Argentina and a spanish speaker too.

Yo tambien Vivo en Argentina amigo y te agradezco muchimo por ofreser tu ayuda no dudes que pronto te voy a pedir de verdad ayuda con las trducciones. Un gran abrazo dde Buenos Aires.
rumen08

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby tuxsax » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:08 am

Compatriota!!
Yo soy de Parana (Republica de Entre Rios!!!)
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby argordmel » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Hola a todos!!!

Quiero felicitarlos a todos ustedes por este maravilloso trabajo que han llevado a cabo y en espera del Ultimate Edition 2.1 basado en 8.04.2!!!!

Saludos desde algún lugar de Colombia!!!!1

Hello everybody!!!

I congratulate you all for the wonderful work they have undertaken and pending EU 2.1 based on 8.04.2!

Greetings from somewhere in Colombia!!!!

- thanks to google translate -
argordmel
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 32 BIT

Postby cowboy » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:45 pm

argordmel wrote:Hola a todos!!!

Quiero felicitarlos a todos ustedes por este maravilloso trabajo que han llevado a cabo y en espera del Ultimate Edition 2.1 basado en 8.04.2!!!!

Hello everybody!!!

I congratulate you all for the wonderful work they have undertaken and pending EU 2.1 based on 8.04.2!

pocito espanol...gracious....welcome to Ultimate Edition
rumen08....it would be a honor to work with you...I am still on a learning curve myself, any help I can give you, or you can give me..will be appreciated...you are good...thumbs up.. ;)
"Back up your Data"
"May I never lose the view of a nubie"
"Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man how to fish , he will eat a lifetime"
Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
i5 2500k
3x4G-Skill Ripjaws
MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk..
Seagate 1TB Barracuda
NZXT 850w PS
CM Storm Sniper Case
Evga Superclock CPU Cooler
Mushkin SSD coming soon
http://acowboydave.blogspot.com/
cowboy
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby tuxsax » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:31 am

argordmel wrote:Hola a todos!!!

Hello everybody!!!

Bienvenido a bordo!
Creo que hay un malentendido, la nueva version 2.1 va a ser basada en 8.10 Intrepid, no en 8.04.2 (lamentablemente, en mi opinion, me hubiera gustado que TheeMahn reconsidere esto)

Translation: Welcome aboard!
I think you misunderstood, the new version 2.1 will be based on 8.10 Intrepid, and not on 8.04.2 (unfortunately, in my opinion, I'd like TheeMahn would reconsider this)
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby rumen08 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:58 am

New wallpapers.

Asian Spring for Ultimate Edition 2.1

ImageImageImageImage

Carbon Spring for Ultimate Edition 2.1

I hope you like it. Regards and rest coming soon!

ImageImageImageImage
rumen08

Postby cowboy » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:37 am

Sorry Nick, Wow is a understatement, rumen08...that is some of the finest work I have ever seen...you definitely have the gift...my hat is off to you... ;)
Thank you for your work.... ;)
"Back up your Data"
"May I never lose the view of a nubie"
"Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man how to fish , he will eat a lifetime"
Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
i5 2500k
3x4G-Skill Ripjaws
MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk..
Seagate 1TB Barracuda
NZXT 850w PS
CM Storm Sniper Case
Evga Superclock CPU Cooler
Mushkin SSD coming soon
http://acowboydave.blogspot.com/
cowboy
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby kyriakos » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:38 pm

i would love to get this new release of ultimate 2.1 in my hands!!! especialy if u include the ultamatix with the xbox media suite and all the new stuff. i would like to see synce and opensynce so i can synchronize my windows mobile cell phone htc !!! and maybe support for microdia webcams (sn9c202 my one) thats my biggest worries
also maybe cinepaint, xnviewmp, gphoto2 so i can use my canon camera as webcam !!!! just some of the things i like to see in the new release to be perfect!!!! maybe i ask to much :lol:
kyriakos
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Postby ixnod » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:51 pm

kyriakos wrote:i would love to get this new release of ultimate 2.1 in my hands!!! especialy if u include the ultamatix with the xbox media suite and all the new stuff. i would like to see synce and opensynce so i can synchronize my windows mobile cell phone htc !!! and maybe support for microdia webcams (sn9c202 my one) thats my biggest worries
also maybe cinepaint, xnviewmp, gphoto2 so i can use my canon camera as webcam !!!! just some of the things i like to see in the new release to be perfect!!!! maybe i ask to much :lol:

thats a mighty tall order on such a short notice. I will bring up possible solutions for future releases. Unfortunately this area is beyond my personal scope and expertise.
Laptop. Macbook pro dual boot U.E 2.6 64 2.8 Ghz core2duo
Desktop:
Core I7 820, ATI 5870 radeon HD graphics Ultimate Edition 2.7
maxtor 320 gig external usb
1.5 Tb external Hd
Hp c5100 photosmart printer (networked and wireless)
ixnod
Site Admin

Postby witblits1970 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:34 pm

[quote} Progression, not recession. ;)[/quote]
is this not what ubuntu is all about? :D
mobo asus m5a99 x
ram 16 gig ddr3 @1333mhz kingston
hdd 2tb seagate
cpu 3.9 gig fx 6 core piledriver
witblits1970
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

PreviousNext