Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Google's Change Colors 2.144

Love it, hate it drop posts here
Forum rules
Comments or opinions expressed on this forum are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent the views of Ultimate Edition, its management or employees. Ultimate Edition is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the forum.

Google's Change Colors 2.144

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Am liking this one may not be 100% but sure beats the daylights out of normal colors. May not know exactly what I am talking about, so will explain. For some of us that are just plain wore out with that bright white background on Chrome, we have been saved! There is a nice little extension that can be downloaded you can then use to adjust the background color, link-color,visited-link and text color. Is at least an awesome start! You know me am just wore out on that crappy black and white! I did not get into computing to feel like I am reading a newspaper! I want to see color. Now coloring may be slightly off, but least is a 10x better to view it this way! Was one of the things I did enjoy about our other site, that least the background color and many other effect there are beyond awesome! Now I can basically look at that type of view on all pages, plus the added bonus I have a decent amber text. Kind of wish I could even the score out like in my theme, which is fairly balanced, but so far this will suffice! So am curious what others takes are on this fine little program??? Also if others that feel the same as I do on the text and background, I hopefully have just helped you find this great option!!!! Just found it myself, in fact just 10 minutes ago! Least for those of us that enjoy change it is here!!!! Now I know why I like Google so much!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Re: Google's Change Colors 2.144

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:02 pm

Amazing to see no one has any opinion on this at all! Real shocker as I used to think most people here like new innovations and moving forward in technology. I guess I am wrong!
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby chris47 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:15 pm

I have never been a fan of the chrome browser, but for the hell of it, I opened it up to see what you were talking about. I still don't LOL, but I found you can add themes to your browser, which is very cool.. I choose for now the American Flag as my theme.... I will play with it some more tonight after work to see how to change it even more.. Thanks for the tip..
MB-ASUS Sabertooth FX 990 Rev 2.0
CPU- AMD FX 6200 X6 3.8Ghz Black Edition
RAM- 8Gig 2x4 Corsair XMS 3 1600 C9
Video-ASUS Nvidia GTX 550ti Fermi
HD Segate 2T 7400RPm
HD- WD Raptor 10,000 RPm 150Gig
Monitor-Asus 23.6
PSU- Antec Earth Watts 650
chris47
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.3 64 BIT

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Yeah, guess it takes time. Was just surprised no one mentioned it to me! I have been looking so hard to get out of the bright background and dark text. Just rough on my eyes, not age always has been! Ironic thing was I though maybe I could find a way to incorporate this type of change into a desktop theme. So I was looking around for information and stumbled on it! Am glad to know I am not the only one that dreads those bright pages! I knew you had great taste Blackwolf as Oz is absolutely stunning in its looks! Have craved to see other sites follow, but I guess good taste at times is just hard to come by! If I had more know how, I would definitely help those developers at Chrome! Right now would just drag them down as am still not as proficient as I need to be! Also saw a lot of folks had read the post, that is why I commented! Just think if you read something, generally you say something! Maybe, I write too much!
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby Xanayoshi » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Off-Topic :
Yeah, I mean...what does any of that have to do with GTA V?

You do realise GTA V is out right? That's how you play GTA online.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby pam » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:55 pm

BBOSAK2143 wrote:Yeah, guess it takes time. Was just surprised no one mentioned it to me! I have been looking so hard to get out of the bright background and dark text. Just rough on my eyes, not age always has been! Ironic thing was I though maybe I could find a way to incorporate this type of change into a desktop theme. So I was looking around for information and stumbled on it! Am glad to know I am not the only one that dreads those bright pages! I knew you had great taste Blackwolf as Oz is absolutely stunning in its looks! Have craved to see other sites follow, but I guess good taste at times is just hard to come by! If I had more know how, I would definitely help those developers at Chrome! Right now would just drag them down as am still not as proficient as I need to be! Also saw a lot of folks had read the post, that is why I commented! Just think if you read something, generally you say something! Maybe, I write too much!

Color change and preferences and fonting are absolutely a personal choice. Color changes are never a high priority. There are only a few colors that fall in the readable spectrum. Also color change can get very annoying after a while besides the usual white text over black and black text over white.
Themes and color changes for chrome/firefox have existed since day 1.
DONOTSPAMORTROLL:
http://forumubuntusoftware.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11
Download Ultimate Edition and Oz Unity 3.0 from copy:-
https://www.copy.com/s/oBnDBsDOvxF8jW1EuLKM/Public
Download Ultimate Edition from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ultimat ... rce=navbar
Download Oz Unity 3.0 from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ueoz/files/UEOz/
Download Ultimate Edition torrents from linuxtracker:-
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page= ... 0&active=1
Download Oz Unity 3.0 torrents from linuxtracker:-
Image Image
Visit:http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com
pam
Site Admin

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:37 am

Yes I have seen theme changes since day one, but generally all that ever changed was upper taskbar in browser and occasionally left a background picture. To take and change all font colors and widgets is not an easy job on a theme, will you agree? Now to take and have those effects to try and compensate for an ever changing internet, I would say is remarkable! I know coloring is a personal preference, but how we all can obtain our own personal preference is incredible! When I first start using a computer, all this was nothing! Now, I can respect every change and facet of computing. Why? Am just a beginner in the world of programming and barely grasp the multitude of concepts. A simple little effect such as hover is 30 or 40 lines of proper wording we all know as code. Is brilliance and ingenuity that make up everything that happens on a computer. I see themes out there that to me are absolutely ugly! Then, I go inside and look at the code and what do I see? Absolute genius! This is also a great reason no theme should ever be cut down, it is hard work! What it takes to do things we take for granted is beyond impressive to me! Now when I see TheeMahn's lines and read thru, it is like looking at something if were music would have been written by Beethoven! It is just incredible! Now, Xan am curious what Grand Theft Auto game has to do with all this? I mentioned gtkrc of the themes part, which is still tough on me. Also thought it might be a way to incorporate a change as Google demonstrates in this new tool. Gaming, not so much on it at all these days! I enjoy learning these concepts much more! Sometimes is very frustrating to try and grasp as am nowhere near brilliant! In a way maybe is a blessing as I never get jealous of what I can not do, I only admire and respect it with all my heart! I also hope I do not offend anyone with my deep respect of these people that work themselves to the bone for us! I do not want to do that whatsoever. I only feel as I understand how much it takes to get something to work and do it correctly, they need to be told they are appreciated! As I always say, I love all this and enjoy seeing it all happen. Am also doing my best to be part of it, with what little I can add! My greatest intentions are someone may improve on whatever I figure out and it builds to something even greater!
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby Xanayoshi » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:46 am

At the end of the day it all has to have a purpose. I offtopic-ed GTA but I can incorporate a connection with anything. It is my absurd gift.

pricedown.tar.gz
(150.82 KiB) Downloaded 269 times

I used to love that I could theme Chrome but I was not so big on having to attach an email account to it. I don't know, Firefox...grew on me. I really can't stand not having some kind of Firefox, whether it be Nightly, Iceweasel, Seamonkey, etc.

It's kind of odd that you always share your theming...but don't share your theming.

What is it exactly that looked so cool?

What do your themes look like? Do you have a pic of these recent changes?

What were the changes in the scripts and configurations? Maybe you were off somewhere with a spacing, etc...

Remember the query as well. If say, someone is looking for themes, all of this..this here..on this screen can spark query results, so say if a search does lead back to theming issues because someone was having similar issues, they may want a comparison of some sorts or maybe a link to where they could find these themes, or an example of what could be done so that they may query further.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby pam » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:18 am

Off-Topic :
Changing colors and making themes is child's play. A script kiddie, nothing more. Its the learning process. Not excitement; but marching ahead to be a coder is the key to be a successful programmer. Dont allow yourself getting overwhelmed. I've made theme's too and that has stains of other peoples phlegm, i too spit on it just for parody's sakes.

Making a full theme along with icons, wallpapers, buttons is a good feat to be a better programmer/developer/web designer and that is what gives real satisfaction, will you agree?--- which means you have to know how to use gimp but more of inkscape/karbon. Almost no coding skills are required, you basically copy and edit other people's templates and metadata. That's good because gnome/kde developers want you to do that without reinventing the wheel. You develop a coding acumen, which is Not programming.
I can churn a kde qtcurve theme in 6 minutes flat depending on gimp blending speeds. Ofcourse you need to edit gtkrc manually, ...but it wont be so for long.

qtcurve-easy.png

I agree with Xan, it must have a purpose; the content an eye-opener, spawning useful knowledge. I too use only firefox/iceweasel/seamonkey irrespective of OS/hardware.
DONOTSPAMORTROLL:
http://forumubuntusoftware.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11
Download Ultimate Edition and Oz Unity 3.0 from copy:-
https://www.copy.com/s/oBnDBsDOvxF8jW1EuLKM/Public
Download Ultimate Edition from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ultimat ... rce=navbar
Download Oz Unity 3.0 from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ueoz/files/UEOz/
Download Ultimate Edition torrents from linuxtracker:-
Download Oz Unity 3.0 torrents from linuxtracker:-