Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Linux, International Citizenship And Free Association

Love it, hate it drop posts here
Forum rules
Comments or opinions expressed on this forum are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent the views of Ultimate Edition, its management or employees. Ultimate Edition is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the forum.

Linux, International Citizenship And Free Association

Postby Brahim » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Linux is developed and supported by “community of freely associated individuals” who interact in a stateles, classless and moneyless environment that has abolished the private property of means of production. And since private property is abolished, individuals are no longer deprived of access to means of production so they can freely associate themselves (without social constraint) to produce and reproduce their own conditions of existence and fulfill their needs and desires. Linux is a Small-world network of strangers being linked by a mutual acquaintance. It is Participatory, user-owned and user-oriented. Linux aims at the empowerment of the “weak” who has been excluded from decision-making processes through discrimination based on disability, race, ethnicity, religion, or gender. Only with Linux can users decide on the features they want in their operating system.

“From each according to his ability, to each according to his need”
(Karl Marx, Critique of the Gotha Program, 1875)

In a Linux environment which we call "community", each person would be motivated to work for the good of group despite the absence of a social mechanism compelling them to work, because work would have become a pleasurable and creative activity. Each person should work as hard as they can, but each person should best develop their particular talents.

This is the type of “International society” that most great thinkers dreamt of from Karl Marx to Albert Einstein. A decentralized anarchist and communist society where love, peace and collectivity reign supreme. Linux is a humanist philosophy focusing on people's allegiances and relations with each other, a Ubuntu.

"I am what I am because of who we all are."
(Liberian peace activist Leymah Gbowee)

“A person with Ubuntu is open and available to others, affirming of others, does not feel threatened that others are able and good, based from a proper self-assurance that comes from knowing that he or she belongs in a greater whole and is diminished when others are humiliated or diminished, when others are tortured or oppressed.”
(Archbishop Desmond Tutu)

Nelson Mandela explained Ubuntu as follows:

A traveller through a country would stop at a village and he didn't have to ask for food or for water. Once he stops, the people give him food, entertain him. That is one aspect of Ubuntu, but it will have various aspects. Ubuntu does not mean that people should not enrich themselves. The question therefore is: Are you going to do so in order to enable the community around you to be able to improve?

We all believe in "humanity to others"
. "We are the future of the world we are communism"

Communism is bad!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:D :D
Brahim
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Other Linux

Re: Linux, International Citizenship And Free Association

Postby pch.shot » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:44 am

Well said. :D
Systems Windows XP Pro 32 bit & various Linux in Virtual Box and VMWare Player
Intel i7 2600K cpu with built in Intel 3000 video
1 OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig ssd(System)
1 Western Digital 2 Terabyte Green internal hard drive(Storage)
Kingston ddr3 1333 ram(4 gig)
MSI Z68A-GD80(G3)mobo w/hdmi video and optical audio
Realtek HD audio
Realtek lan
1 LG sata optical drive
Antec Sonata IV case/620 watt psu
50 inch LG plasma tv/monitor
Sony surround sound amp
Axiom speakers
optical sound
pch.shot
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby Cell » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Communism is bad!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Is this sarcasm?

Cell
-------------------------------
hardware
--------------------------------
Dfi lanparty ut rdx200cf-dr
amd athlon 64 fx55 oc 2.9
2xvisiontek x1600xt gamers ed.
3 gig kingston hyperx mem
hauppauge win tv go tuner
pinnacle ultimate hd hybrid usb tuner
1 western hd 100 gig drive
1 western hd 160 gig drive
1 western hd 5 gig drive
1 usb hd 150 gig
1 usb hd 1 terabyte
--------------------
OS/Distros
--------------------
PhatDebian 1.0
StonerEdition 2.0
Ultimate Edition 2.4 Gamer Ed.
Mythbuntu 9.10
windows XP MCE remastered with Nlite
Windows 7 remastered with Vlight
----------------------------------------------------------
We are all connected;
To each other, biologically
To the earth, chemically
To the rest of the universe atomically-deGrasse Tyson
Cell
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.8 Gamers

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Well said and very profound! I sure do fit in with a lot of it! Just wish I could beat the frustration at times, cool down and not get so upset! I thought age would bring a little more patience, but seems most times is just not enough!!! The underlying principles of communism is not so terrible as involves people working together, which basically is the same principles of Linux. A little unification goes a long way! Other OS's lack that and is what leads to even more frustration and despair. Least with Linux, we are more surrounded with individuals that know how to do things. As have said many times, other OS's lack this concept. The money grubbing capitalistic OS's work in small teams if they do. Generally all is individualized, the end result is usually something that does not make everyone happy!!! I hear many more complaints about those systems versus Linux!!! So I guess in this respect, I will choose communism over capitalism!!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby Cell » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:52 pm

You do mean 'free enterprise over capitalism' RIGHT?

If you want I can send some links via p.m. on the differences between the three meanings. If you still insist on fancying a commie state then perhaps I can send you pics from around the world of commie governments commenting hanis acts towards their citizens, or perhaps an list of why communism is a failed ideology.

Perhaps I'm thinking to much into your reply...I don't know, but I do not apologize...for being an PATRIOT.

I will not clutter anymore. If any of you gents/ladies wish to discuss these matters with me please do p.m. me.

CELL
-------------------------------
hardware
--------------------------------
Dfi lanparty ut rdx200cf-dr
amd athlon 64 fx55 oc 2.9
2xvisiontek x1600xt gamers ed.
3 gig kingston hyperx mem
hauppauge win tv go tuner
pinnacle ultimate hd hybrid usb tuner
1 western hd 100 gig drive
1 western hd 160 gig drive
1 western hd 5 gig drive
1 usb hd 150 gig
1 usb hd 1 terabyte
--------------------
OS/Distros
--------------------
PhatDebian 1.0
StonerEdition 2.0
Ultimate Edition 2.4 Gamer Ed.
Mythbuntu 9.10
windows XP MCE remastered with Nlite
Windows 7 remastered with Vlight
----------------------------------------------------------
We are all connected;
To each other, biologically
To the earth, chemically
To the rest of the universe atomically-deGrasse Tyson
Cell
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.8 Gamers

Postby Xanayoshi » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:13 pm

I always find it funny when I hear anti-communism commentary in America in relation to free enterprise. No one. No one ever....ever...mentions China. You know..that super giant communist country we import from our own corporations through.

Not so sure on any relation to Linux..but..I suppose a Marxist take could be had.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby Brahim » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Communism is a set of princioles for the achievement oF good and not what Fidel Castro is doing to his people. And this notion of patriotism and religion have long being used to keep us down. Read about the lineage of US politicians and u'll notice they are all linked by blood and social class. We had enough of $#!%. The poor die in wars, the poor pay their bills and the poor is still has to prove his alligiange to their "totem". Game over we'll no longer surrender. Cpitalism leads to a concentration of wealth in one pole through the plus-value that you produce and this leads to cyclic crisis, overpopulation of workers and finally it will lead to the demise of capitalism and the rise of "freeman" the same thing happned to slavery and feudalism. QED
Brahim
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Postby Brahim » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Xanayoshi wrote:I always find it funny when I hear anti-communism commentary in America in relation to free enterprise. No one. No one ever....ever...mentions China. You know..that super giant communist country we import from our own corporations through.

Not so sure on any relation to Linux..but..I suppose a Marxist take could be had.

cHINA WILL BE THE WORLD BIGGEST ECONOMY IN 2022 :D ITS ECONOMY, UNLIKE AMERICA'S , SUSTAINS over 1.3 billion CITIZENS AND WE'VE NEVER HEARD ANYONE DYING OF HUNGER THERE. iNTHE 195O'S THEY DISCOVERED 50 MILLIONS BELOW POVERTY LINE IN USA AND CALLED IT THE OTHER AMERICA WHICH LED TO THE STORY 60'S LATER. wE WANT AN ECONOMY FOR THE PEOPLE AND NOT PEOPLE FOR THE ECONOMY :D
Brahim
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Postby Xanayoshi » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:28 pm

I may have heard something one time about people going a little hungry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby Brahim » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:38 pm

You have to read it in its historical context bro check thishttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong#Resuming_civil_war:_1940.E2.88.921949 and I'm not defending Mao here no one is sacred to me.
Brahim
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Next

Return to Rants and Raves