Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

I was going to open a "Main" thread

Love it, hate it drop posts here
Forum rules
Comments or opinions expressed on this forum are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent the views of Ultimate Edition, its management or employees. Ultimate Edition is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the forum.

I was going to open a "Main" thread

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Let me rant; First time here in my home, and I hope my last. I probably know things well beyond the scope of this post. When most think, damn I do not like this theme etc. I can see things well beyond the call of my natural duty. I have ripped into their O/S unlike most perhaps any. I have watched the plague and introduction into what I do as a programmer, holy $#!% as a distro writer. Lets start here, a buddy asks me to search for a song called "Bricks and Mortor", ladies & gentlemen let us Analise the url:
http://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=bricks+and+mortar&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Damn, results dependent based on a channel, subcategorizing? Please note the "Ubuntu" in the url.

I have started re-writing their software-center, why the hell would I do so? Linux Mint has been rendered incapable, put a [space] in your name Linux[SPACE]Mint. because of changes "they" make. I do not think it is wrong for developers to make money for writing their programs. I do however have an issue for them to charge a dime to allow them to do so. It is so tied into the system, effects LSB (the core of the OS). Canonical needs to wake up and remember the entire reason they are here is Debian, I could continue. I have wanted to deter to even try to do so. I have seen issues pressed across me I tend to rethink situations. I grant you I am perceived as eccentric, I suppose ripped of a few points in IQ I would fall into the sheep family.

Please do not ask me to drop code for what they are intending to do it is open source, however how many programmers actually read their source? Do not think for one second I will not put a world of hurt on them. I have thought about re-writing Ubiquity in the past and let it go.

You can rest assured I will not hide it away in a deb on a server, I will openly show you what you are installing.

This is a Rant section of the Forum Right?
Some Guy, that worked for Canonical, Matt I believe his first name. Slammed me for picking up Ultamatix, was Automatix. How many of you ladies and gents miss that? He shut his mouth, sure errors to roll through, fixed shut thy mouth. We are not done, I have stepped many a time to the plate and soly think of my users, my heart is there, I evidently can not posess a real life. My GF calls my computer my Wife. Real issues reside there.

Explosive, more violent, more violent
All consuming throbbing straight to the circle
Explosive, move on reaction
I slow it down, I slow it
Down, down, down, down, down

Obviously lyrics who sings that? Did you know I used to in the past first to guess, gets Ultimate Edition before even the admin?
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Re: I was going to open a "Main" thread

Postby Micro » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:51 pm

lol. The wife said she new the lyrics but wouldnt reveal. She just said not to "push it." Guess I'm the fool for not getting that one. lol
https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephperrello
Thermaltake Series Core X9 SPCC E-ATX Cube Case
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB Quad Channel DDR4
EVGA 120-G1-0750-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 750W PSU
APC BR1300G Back-UPS Pro 780W/1300VA UPS
ASRock X99 Extreme4 LGA X99 Motherboard
OC-Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHz × 12
Corsair H100i V2 CPU Cooler. 240mm
Kernel Linux 4.6.4-1-ARCH x86_64
MATE Desktop Environment 1.12.1
OS - SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB
DATA - 2 SSD 840 EVO RAID 0
MEDIA - 4 HDD 3TB RAID 0
NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 Ti
ViewSonic PJD7820HD
OS - Filesystem F2FS
Arch Linux
Micro
Site Admin

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Am there on that point with my "ole lady" and am just in school for an AAS in BIT which is probably only an 1/8 of what you got!!!! She tells me: "The whole world could explode and you would still be at that computer!" I don't even get to enjoy nice days anymore with all the studying! You are there though TheeMahn have the knowledge, know what to do with it and have performed incredible feats!!! Am sure I am not the only one that realizes this and I am waiting the day your name is hailed for your dedication and excellence! You deserve it a million times over! I dare anyone to try and surpass what you have done! Bet will never happen! You have turned Linux around making it a much more respectable Operating system! Am sure many others will start to realize this fact real soon and kiss the other rejects goodbye! Thanks for your dedication and hope all is always the best it can be for you! Love Ultimate and am looking forward to your completion of RepoMaster! Guarantee that is going to wake people up!!!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby TexasMike » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:55 am

You are called "Thee Mhann" by the users of your OS - yes it is your OS after you work your magic. I cannot ever say enough good things about Ultimate Edition and it's creator.
It has been my primary OS since "Fiesty Fawn".

BTW - I finally got a good DL of 3.5x64, and it runs just great in Gnome, but has various issues with Cinnamin, Unity, and the KDE desktops.
Got it running on 2 PCs with no big issues. Compiz worked for me from the start, right out of the box and before any Video Driver was selected and installed.

Thanks for what you do, Sir! You make Linux an honest replacement for MS-anything. :vil2_pipe
Shop PC:
Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX TUF (The Ultimate Force) R2.0
CPU: AMD FX 9370 @ 4.4GHz Bulldozer Eight Core Black Edition
Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengance Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz
Video: ATI 7770HD GHZ Edition 2GB PCIe 3.0
Hard Drives: Seagate 2TB, Seagate 500GB, Maxtor 500GB
SSD Drives: OCZ-Vertex4 128GB, Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500GB
DVD Drive: Plextor PX-L890SA
Power Suipply: RaidMax Modular 1200Watt

Home:
Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3
CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3ghZ
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Video: nVdia GTX650
Drives:1TB SATAIII, 2ea 500GB SATAIII,
SSD: Samsung EV840 mSATa 250GB
CD/DVD: Plextor PL-890SA
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster T260
MultiBoot OS: Ultimate Edition 3.4.2x64, 4.2x64-Lite, WIN7x64, WIN8.1x64
Power Supply: Corsair 850Watt
TexasMike
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:30 am

Code: Select all
#!/bin/bash
# REPOMASTER - Auto build, repository management script
# Script via TheeMahn <[email protected]>
#
# This script will extract, build all debs in each subfolder
# as well as lintian each resulting deb recording any
# error result to a seperate log and move resulting deb
# to then .debs/ if no errors.  Eventually will not move
# any with warnings (does so now). The script will eventually fix all errors
# without human intervention. Who makes errors? Not computers.
# The scipt now implements -f or fix switch still not 100% and
# why you do not have it beyond copywrite.
#
# Beyond that, if that was not enough, will publish your repository online.
# It will GPG key sign your debs generate you a release file and dists,
# auto assign each prospective deb accordingly via architecture,
# rsyncing it to your server of choice. I wrote this program to lose a few
# of my jobs, so I can program & be more attentive to our forums.
#
# Future version varibles, do not trust the programmer.
# All we care about is compliance. (this feature is not implemented
# yet): Another 1 % of errors gone. The goal is 100% we are
# at about 90% off the rip. Just in permission rights.
# the below 3 line do nothing currently. Funny, what I use to build
# this program is this program.
#
#PACKAGE=(cat ultimate-edition-nautilus-scripts-1.7_all/DEBIAN/control|grep 'Package: ')
#PVERSION=(cat ultimate-edition-nautilus-scripts-1.7_all/DEBIAN/control|grep 'Version: ')
#PARCH=(cat ultimate-edition-nautilus-scripts-1.7_all/DEBIAN/control|grep 'Architecture: ')
#
# Eventually we will pipe the above info out in the following format
# mkdir $PACKAGE-$PVERSION_$PARCH/  I did not write the manual, however this
# software will write a manual for you & that is the tip of the iceburg.
#
# The largest task at hand currently is version control. I do not want to extract, nor
# build ultamatix-1.8.0-6_all.deb, ultamatix-1.8.0-7_all.deb, ultamatix-1.8.0-8_all.deb
# ultamatix-1.8.9_all.deb, ultamatix-1.9.0_all.deb, ultamatix-1.9.1_all.deb,
# ultamatix-1.9.2_all.deb, ultamatix-1.9.3_all.deb... Before we even extract and waste my
# time or yours. I want to delete all, but version 1.9.3. Completely opposite when I began
# this project. Clean it up in the end, was my mode of thinking. Perhaps a -s or --scan
# switch is evident. Natuarally with a prompt before we even begin constructing your
# repository. A thorn in my side as a Repository manager. The whole point in me writing
# it initially.
#
# A future version will impement a service to automatically fix / prompt you in any
# error and autofix prior to entering your system. Ultimately, a bulletproof O/S.
# Ultimate Edition will be the first on the planet to utilize this feature.
# I wonder why?  Who is writting it?  Does that mean Ubuntu is screwed or fall behind?
# No, no O/S left behind, however they will pay me. End user fret not.
#
# I will be paid, but not by you. Once you see the code I have written you will
# understand I deserve it ;)  Largest script I have ever seen by one guy. The
# Internet is large & I have them all.
#
# What started as a simple script, has became quite complicated.
#
# We begin - first we grab all subfolders.  If you do not wish to
# have a certain deb compiled or built please rename the folder begining
# with a period, which makes it hidden to this script.
#
# 12/25/2012: Service feature is implemented, howevever not bulletproof. Once set to stone
# I can take a minimal install a 50 mb download.  Install this program as a service
# and request a few gig of programs and they will roll into the O/S perfected.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Return to Rants and Raves