Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Been a while!

Love it, hate it drop posts here
Forum rules
Comments or opinions expressed on this forum are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent the views of Ultimate Edition, its management or employees. Ultimate Edition is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the forum.

Been a while!

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:52 am

Had to stop back here as things have finally picked up for me and am once again moving forward! When I say moving forward I mean, financially things have greatly improved. No job in technology, but in the auto industry building seats for vehicles I would never drive in a million years! As have stated, I was a School Bus driver who drove many passengers and got paid well to do so. Now that I do not get paid for driving, the passenger deal? Forget it! I feel a mid size car is perfect for going back and forth to work or getting groceries. Trucks and Suvs not for me! If everyone remembers, I used to talk about my 89 Toyota Celica, well R.I.P last May. Coming home there goes the rear main spun like a spinning top and engine locked up. Drove my wife's car for many months until just recently when I bought a 2000 Cougar which just bit the dust last week due to radiator busting. Have made a new deal for you bet, another convertible. This time is a 2002 Mustang with a 3.8. Good enough for me. Ironically, the color of it deeply resembles my favorite Gnome theme Cyana-3D. Yes, my crazy theme still stands the test of time. As said before, even it others may hate it, I still enjoy it deeply. Of course so does my eyes. Looking at computer screens with bright coloring just aggravates my eyes. Was the only reason I ever made themes to begin with.

I felt if my eyes were bothering me looking at black and white themes, others may feel the same. Just hope anyone that has downloaded my themes enjoy them is all. So, computer wise I am out of the dark ages. I just assembled this one yesterday and I feel like I went from a 70 Dart to a 2016 Challenger. Very amazing and strong. OS, still my own and runs nice. I decided to give up on having as many desktops as I could find and just stuck with the ones I always use. As much as I said I was going to boycott Gnome, I can't stay away from that Flashback desktop. LXDE, still great as ever. I do not think I will ever leave Linux as I get the choice of what I want on my computer and that holds me to making these systems. Not one of us has the same exact likes and dislikes or uses for different programs. Linux gives us that individual taste and I will be forever grateful to Linux for that and TheeMahn for getting me started with building as there is nothing more exciting than building computers and systems. Sure, cars were great, but lets face it have to have loads of room to do that. Computers and parts do not occupy that much space so is more fun. Anyway, had to drop a line let all know I am still around. Best wishes to everyone here at Ultimate Edition forum. Still in my opinion is the best forum on the Internet! Take care and will be around here and there.
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Re: Been a while!

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:38 am

I guess things have slowed down quite a bit on this forum, but I still like it. Not only that, it also helps to let others that do not belong to this forum that people are looking into solving their problems and making things better for everyone. TheeMahn has always been number one at solving many or our problems. For those that have enjoyed my themes, they will notice are all defunkt now. At the start of 17.04(to my knowledge) was the end of them. I am planning on fixing them so will upload once they are completed. Also, will let know on progress I am having with a new toy of mine (Asus Transformer T102HA) and the ins and outs of using 17.10 Ubuntu on it. Thus far all is well except for video and shutting down. Video no dice, shutdown only happens with power button. Of course since I have had short hours working on this new system of mine, I have not had much time to solve these issues. I am betting since the OS is on the basic side, I am missing some needed items. Will also state once again that I do not do Windows. Too many years with it, getting annoyed and disappointed so Windows 10 was totally extinguished from this T102HA I just bought this past week.

Luckily these days money is not a severe issue so is awesome to have some new toys which of course are all Asus. I just can't seem to get away from their innovative technology. My wife and I both sport the Zenfone 3 deluxe 5.5in version so is sweet as those function nicely. Mine is of course rooted and ready to roll once I start working on these Android systems. Yes, you bet I am moving forward in technology and learning the most I can. I might be a little older but I simply refuse to stagnate and accept I am at the end of my learning stage. Going that way, would say I have given up and I refuse to give up on life as things get more exciting every day. Of course, my day to day job is sort of stagnate. I do the same mundane job everyday, but of course this does leave my mind free to explore new ideas I want to work on so is good. Also as said the paychecks are decent and survivable so is the main thing. I hope everyone is doing well here and as always will say "Thanks" to everyone here as you have all helped me so so much in the past, my only hope is to repay that help in some projects that might help those here. Will keep posted when I get somewhere.
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Return to Rants and Raves