Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

music download

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.0

Re: music download

Postby stanca » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:22 pm

Nice xmas theme THEEMAHN. When can we have it? :o
Intel H61 ASrock H61M-VS Motherboard,
Cpu Intel Ci3 13-2100 3.10Ghz 64bit 3MB Box,
RAM 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Elixir,
Palit Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB DDR3 PCI-E.
Dual-boot Ultimate Edition 3.4 x86_64/Windows 8 x64.
Linux user # 492560.
"This is Linux land!In silent nights you can hear Windows machines rebooting!..."
http://www.youtube.com/user/laur1969 http://stanca-ultimateeditionromania.blogspot.com/#

stanca
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby artifacts » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:48 pm

since your gonna use this kinda of application, may i suggest MoBlock. i know its not 100% guarantee but its some protection atleast. try it. i've been through the hassel of copyright infringement long time ago. :geek: i personally dont use P2P appz like that anymore. but when i do, i use peerguardian with custom block list ( update manually with Blocklist Manager).

the reason why i dont use those appz anymore iz cuz i have a premium RS account and alot of bookmarked warez sites. :)

here a site i found more info on MoBlock -

Code: Select all
http://moblock-deb.sourceforge.net/
Mainboard - ASrock AM2NF6G-VSTA
CPU - AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200+ "Manchester"
Ram - 4 GB DDR2-677
Video - Geforce 7300 SE/7200 GS
Sata 0 - 300gb Maxtor
Sata 1 - Philips Dvd-Burner 20x
IDE - 200gb Maxtor

PlayStation 2- Chubby w/ Playstation Network Adpater
200gb Maxtor ATA 133 16mb cache (61 Games+Apps+Music+AVI Videos, 54gb free)
PlayStation 2 8 MB Memory Card + Free McBoot 1.8b

artifacts
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:22 am

artifacts wrote:since your gonna use this kinda of application, may i suggest MoBlock. i know its not 100% guarantee but its some protection atleast. try it. i've been through the hassel of copyright infringement long time ago. :geek: i personally dont use P2P appz like that anymore. but when i do, i use peerguardian with custom block list ( update manually with Blocklist Manager).

the reason why i dont use those appz anymore iz cuz i have a premium RS account and alot of bookmarked warez sites. :)

You are on nix what are you thinking? Let me proxy... ;) How many jumps before they no longer see me? Would you like that app in Ultamatix? Ultimately that is what you ask? Or do you think I should write a anonymity app? I have some heavy software I wrote in my windows days, I can beg for a gline and roll back on the same server. They typically leave me alone at that point. I wrote it in VBS, I am the bomb when Visual Basic is involved, I have been approached by the govt. where "I love you virus" is involved, I think the dude that wrote that is a big joke. Bothers me I am in their eyeglass. No doubt they know that.

You know what really kills me, I am here to help everyone, how hard would it be for me to "stoke" 100's of thousands at a time, wake up I am here to help. Don't Carnivore me ever. This is your last warning. My IQ exceeds yours. That is directed to the FBI.

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby artifacts » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:29 pm

TheeMahn wrote:
artifacts wrote:since your gonna use this kinda of application, may i suggest MoBlock. i know its not 100% guarantee but its some protection atleast. try it. i've been through the hassel of copyright infringement long time ago. :geek: i personally dont use P2P appz like that anymore. but when i do, i use peerguardian with custom block list ( update manually with Blocklist Manager).

You are on nix what are you thinking? Let me proxy... ;) How many jumps before they no longer see me? Would you like that app in Ultamatix? Ultimately that is what you ask? Or do you think I should write a anonymity app? I have some heavy software I wrote in my windows days, I can beg for a gline and roll back on the same server. They typically leave me alone at that point. I wrote it in VBS, I am the bomb when Visual Basic is involved, I have been approached by the govt. where "I love you virus" is involved, I think the dude that wrote that is a big joke. Bothers me I am in their eyeglass. No doubt they know that.

You know what really kills me, I am here to help everyone, how hard would it be for me to "stoke" 100's of thousands at a time, wake up I am here to help. Don't Carnivore me ever. This is your last warning. My IQ exceeds yours. That is directed to the FBI.

TheeMahn

ummm sure that would be great if you can make something like that. i wish i could do something like that but i have no programming background at all. i know most advance linux users like yourself ;) have went to school for this type of stuff but is there a a way for a person like me to learn without school :?:

and as for the your encounters with the FBI i hope they go better :)
Mainboard - ASrock AM2NF6G-VSTA
CPU - AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200+ "Manchester"
Ram - 4 GB DDR2-677
Video - Geforce 7300 SE/7200 GS
Sata 0 - 300gb Maxtor
Sata 1 - Philips Dvd-Burner 20x
IDE - 200gb Maxtor

PlayStation 2- Chubby w/ Playstation Network Adpater
200gb Maxtor ATA 133 16mb cache (61 Games+Apps+Music+AVI Videos, 54gb free)
PlayStation 2 8 MB Memory Card + Free McBoot 1.8b

artifacts
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Postby Driver » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 am

WARNING: VERY Old Thread!

TheeMahn wrote:

TheeMahn

I'm sure that a lot of UltimateEdition users would LOVE to see you write some anonymity, proxy, and blocklist software!

Sorry to revive an old thread but I did some searching before posting and saw what I quoted.

Or... Should I just install MoBloq & Mobloquer and get someone to teach me how to find & chain together 10 or 15 free anonymous proxies that don't throttle bandwidth or take <BLEEP> from any government?

I realize that nothing like that could ever really be called bullet-proof, but would like to get as close as possible (I know, kill the modem :lol: ) and I think I'll get the most straight-up and knowledgeable answers here.

As always, your kindness, patience, and knowledge are all appreciated!
Driver
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby Driver » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:13 am

Thank you. I will read the info in those links tonight.
Driver
U.E. College Professor
U.E. College Professor

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby Fiona02 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:01 am

Unlimited music downloads sites that solve your problem of where to download music quickly. So it may be something of a challenge to decide which to go. Do not worry because here are some tips to help you decide where to download music from music download sites for unlimited music downloads. These you find appropriate music download sites download site.Music offer unlimited music downloads. And it means that not only can you find any song or album you want, but also download them without any restriction of quantity.
Last edited by pclinuxguru on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Link removed. Please no advertising or spamming.
Fiona02
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Previous

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.0