Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 2.0 has been released

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.0

Re: Ultimate Edition 2.0 has been released

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:26 am

Edyrt wrote:
TheeMahn wrote:WOW, do you call that my fault, I am sure you will receive the same welcoming in Ubuntu, a loser I am? I fix where they quit & now I am a loser? Do you want me to toss my hands and say I quit?

Hi
I never meant to have someone to blame, but that I happened to me, I finally managed to install Ultimate Edition 2.0 with Nvidia MX 440 (VGA Out-Put) I did all the settings I restart, I have changed your video card (ATI RADEON HD 2600 Series) LOGO Sign up to Ubuntu and then Black screen, can hear the sound and start over. I apologize but it seems it is related to me a DVI plugs. :cry:

You have been pissed at me, I have written howto's for nvidia and SLI as well as multi ATI as I currently have quad crossfire. 4 video cards. Do you think I do not know what I refer to, or what I am doing for that matter? I can not help it if you can not read what I have posted. Be mad at me all you like.

Yes, now I am going to be a prick, can you imagine how many times I have been asked similar?

I know what my admin go through * 10. I suggest you ask the same question to them you may get an answer, I am done.

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby Edyrt » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:49 am

[/quote]You have been pissed at me, I have written howto's for nvidia and SLI as well as multi ATI as I currently have quad crossfire. 4 video cards. Do you think I do not know what I refer to, or what I am doing for that matter? I can not help it if you can not read what I have posted. Be mad at me all you like.

Yes, now I am going to be a prick, can you imagine how many times I have been asked similar?

I know what my admin go through * 10.

TheeMahn[/quote]

I'm not mad at anybody, I just wanted explanations and solutions for the problem. If you please give me link what you have written, I would be grateful
TKS Again
Navigare necesse est, vivere non est necesse!
Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch’entrate!
Lăsaţi orice speranţă, voi care intraţi
Edyrt
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby tuxsax » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:25 am

Calm down Thee, remember, his english may not sound as he really meant to.
I don't think he's blaming YOU, he only has a problem and wants to use UE2.0 hardly, I don't know how to help him, but I hope someone here will.
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Beta Tester

Postby stanca » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:27 am

Just keep looking through all the posts and topics on the forum Edyrt,I know your answer is somewhere here,I've seen it for sure.
Good luck further and don't give up. <BREW>
Intel H61 ASrock H61M-VS Motherboard,
Cpu Intel Ci3 13-2100 3.10Ghz 64bit 3MB Box,
RAM 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Elixir,
Palit Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB DDR3 PCI-E.
Dual-boot Ultimate Edition 3.4 x86_64/Windows 8 x64.
Linux user # 492560.
"This is Linux land!In silent nights you can hear Windows machines rebooting!..."
http://www.youtube.com/user/laur1969 http://stanca-ultimateeditionromania.blogspot.com/#

stanca
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby Edyrt » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Edyrt wrote:hello
I am downloaded Ultimate Edition v 2.0 him engraved on DVD, I booted and tried to install without succes.Appears black screen and nothing else.If you can help me.

PC Configuration:
System Hewlett-Packard HP 530 CMT
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.80 Ghz,
1,50 Gb DDR,
Video Adapter ATI Radeon HD 2600 Series,
Storage Devices:WDC 250 Gb ;WDC 80 Gb ;TSST CD/DVD Samsung
Network Adapter Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet.
Thanks

Hello to all.
If you have this problem :P
For those who will have this problem, you solve the following:
Install OS UE2.0 with an inferior video card that has VGA OUT-PUT (ATI or Nvidia) then you can install the new video model that have (with DVI-Out Put). I again ask forgiveness if I bothered with my questions, thank you for your understanding, but for me it was the only solution and hope to help others and solve it.

Thanks again.
Edyrt
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby stanca » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:37 pm

I'm glad you solved it Edyrt,please forgive me because I was too lazy to search for you.
But we love the people who can help themselves first the most. I hope next time we can be more helpful from the first. <BREW>
PS:You can post the solution in the How-To's section. ;)
Linux user # 492560.
"This is Linux land!In silent nights you can hear Windows machines rebooting!..."
http://www.youtube.com/user/laur1969 http://stanca-ultimateeditionromania.blogspot.com/#

stanca
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby tuxsax » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:07 am

Edyrt, I think you've made a great service here, first of all to yourself but also to all others that may have a similar problem, we're sorry we couldn't find a way to help you this time.
I know from self experience that finding the solution all by yourself is priceless, I felt great every time I did and much greater when I shared the solution and helped others, so here you have the opportunity, go to the How-To section as stanca proposed and write a How-To for all to have.
Thank you!
U.E. Master

Postby Edyrt » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:07 am

tuxsax wrote:Edyrt, I think you've made a great service here, first of all to yourself but also to all others that may have a similar problem, we're sorry we couldn't find a way to help you this time.
I know from self experience that finding the solution all by yourself is priceless, I felt great every time I did and much greater when I shared the solution and helped others, so here you have the opportunity, go to the How-To section as stanca proposed and write a How-To for all to have.
Thank you!

Of course you can not know the solutions to all problems which require solving. But, I put it in place of a beginner in OS Ubuntu or any Linux distribution, which has no idea what to do. That is why I asked and I, we explored for solutions and the end I chose this option presented above.

Anyway my respect them involved in this project called ULTMATE EDITION,excellent job
While I am convinced that you are or find solutions
Edyrt
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby stanca » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:42 am

Same thing to me too,I like more to find the solution of my problems alone by myself only,I'm really a maniac selfhelper.You'll see very few questions posted by me but most of all I like to help allways with the very little things I know. ;)
PS:Ma bucur ff mult ca te afli alaturi de noi in acest forum,bafta in continuare Edyrt si tine-o tot asa si ai sa vezi ca va fi f bine. <BREW>
Translation:I'm very happy we have you here with us in this forum,good luck further Edyrt and keep it on and you'll see it will be better.
Linux user # 492560.

stanca
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby kchimz » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:58 pm

TheeMahn wrote:11/19/08: Ladies n gents what would Ultimate Edition be with-out a Christmas Edition? It is a tradition around here and what caused this to happen before even this. I developed Ultimate Edition at that time Ubuntu Xmas Edition as a Christmas present to Ubuntu users & will carry on this tradition, please watch this transpire. I will not break tradition even if it is only me that hosts it. Most likely in a limited sense. Merry Xmas b4 it is Christmas from the Ultimate Edition team. Please stand by. It will most likely be released forum exclusive to the family. Through the years the name has changed, but is always the same great O/S. Seems like I have lost almost all hope, traffic has flattened me right? Amazing how the net works, I hope to have an answer for Ultimate Edition 2.1. Anyone with a OC-192? ;)

Official Webpage for Ultimate Edition 2.0 (currently "unpublished" at time of this post), I like to give forum users a chance to grab it before the traffic starts to flow in ;)
Even if you have read this before please pay attention to the update at the bottom of this post, thanks

Yes, it is coming the admin & I have been running it for a few weeks they have the 64bit, I the 32 bit, it simply amazing tabbed Nautilus browsing I adore. I personally did not have to install any drivers and yes this includes video drivers.

I do not have time to update this post at current time, updating 5 websites has set me back so far I have been unresponsive to even my own admin, I apologize to both you as well as admin. The end result will allow Ziv as of current as well as eventually admin to take over writing webpages, and get back to what I feel should be my only job writing distros.

We also have a new programmer on board, he is going to take over my TUM (TheeMahns Usplash Maker) project, welcome aboard redteam. It is messed up I do not have the time to update news and events, hopefully one of the admins will take this info and make that happen.

Well now this has not been much of a Ultimate Edition 2.0 post more news and events right? The repo shows screenshots of me adding the repo using Ultimate Edition 2.0; best I can do right now, well maybe I can do better, have the Ultimate Edition 2.0 theme, works in Hardy, Ultimate Edition 1.8+ 64/32.

For those concerned... Ultimate Edition 2.0 will be released in 3 flavors, 2.0 x86, 2.0 x64 & and a Gamers edition (x86 based), I have slacked bad in this department and will now step up to the plate. I also want all to know I have purchased another server to help with the workload of what Ultimate Edition 2.0 will introduce also unlimited bandwidth.
Double the "fun" ;)
11/6/08:
This is copied from the admin section of this board (so screenshots will have to be uploaded and attached:

Uspash in Ultimate Edition 2.0 after installed = none I have tried a multitude of usplashes including those made by others and none of them work and I mean none of them work, except for the ones made by ubuntu (there must have been a drastic change in usplash & apologize for releasing shoddy work read below on I intend to fix it... I am going to release Ultimate Edition 2.0 which I will be installing what I hope to be "final" in a few minutes with ubuntus usplash, If I fix it later I can always drop a "newer version" of ultimate edition 2.0 theme pack and get it to fix it. 2.0-1 ;) I'll be back in a few minutes to drop shots of installation so I can copy them from here to write the webpage for it.

OK, Live session (USB):
accessories.png

graphics.png

internet.png

office.png

programing.png

system.png

prefs.png

admin.png

Installation:
install1.png

partitioning.png

partitioning2.png

preinstall.png

installing.png

installation complete.png

Post installation:
post install.png

kickingupcompiz.png

nodriversyet.png

driver installation.png

themes.png

Zero errors, minus usplash uploading...

Release: Ultimate Edition 2.0
Architecture: x64
Size: 1,788,930,048 bytes (1.7 GB)
MD5SUM: 8e44825cf347cec8f30786befc1be3c4

Compliments of a new tool included in Ultimate Edition 2.0:
Screenshot.png

Torrent:Torrent How to Torrent

Download link: Main (unlimited), Official Mirror (unlimited), Europe Mirror (unlimited 100 users), University of Maryland, Amazon EC2 Server US (unlimited) - shutdown, Ultimate Mirror, European Server (Germany) Unmetered Bandwidth, jpfinne's mirror

11/09/08: Ultimate Edition 2.0 x86 (32 bit) is building as I type this... We have additional mirrors inbound, but please help and torrent this release.

Thanks to all admin / mods, beta testers & mirrors, who have made Ultimate Edition 2.0 a success. Without them none of this would be possible.

11/10/08: both Ultimate Edition 2.0 x86 & gamers are done. They are currently uploading...

Release: Ultimate Edition 2.0
Architecture: x86 (32 bit)
Size: 1,757,392,896 bytes
MD5SUM: 7fa893d61bc2b4c5f982c98f679fddfa

Torrent: Torrent How to Torrent

Download: Main (unlimited), Official Mirror (unlimited), University of Maryland, Amazon EC2 Server US (unlimited) - shutdown, Ultimate Mirror, European Server (Germany) Unmetered Bandwidth, jpfinne's mirror

Release: Ultimate Edition 2.0 Gamers
Architecture: x86 (32 bit)
Size: 4,243,374,080 bytes
MD5SUM: 375b33937ab2070ddaee486f77c5fbfc

Games Included
  • supertux
  • actioncube
  • assaultcube
  • warsow
  • wesnoth
  • glest
  • scorched3d
  • dreamchess
  • sauerbraten
  • gridwars
  • vgacardgames
  • alienarena2007
  • brikx
  • nexuiz
  • vertris
  • openarena
  • pokerth
  • snowballz
  • chromium
  • gnome-hearts
  • openarena
  • scorched3d
  • urbanterror

Torrent: Gamers How to Torrent

Download: University of Maryland, Germany, Ultimate Linux Freedom, Ultimate Mirror

I can not stress how important it is to torrent this release, my hosting company shut me down from hosting it (too much strain on the server), help take the load off our mirrors and torrent this release I know I am:
torrenting.png

If you do not know how to torrent one of our fine admin has written a nice how to.

Enjoy,

TheeMahn

wow linux looks fun ..wish i'll learn it easy with ubuntu. Nice work there
kchimz
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.6 Gamers

PreviousNext

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.0