Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

amd/ati vs intel/nvidia

Any and all things Laptop related.

Re: amd/ati vs intel/nvidia

Postby CBR1000 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Thanks Amir and Cell,
Your coments and advice are helpful. I will let it sit for a bit and then see which way I and up going. I will let you know how I fair with loading Ultimate Edition on whatever machine I get.
Thanks for your time and advice
CBR1000
CBR1000
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.4

Re: amd/ati vs intel/nvidia

Postby CBR1000 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Sorry 2Hot6ft2, I didn't see your post until I posted my reply. Thank you too for your helpful reply
CBR1000
CBR1000
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.4

Previous

Return to Laptops-All topics